Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 41. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
Ripple has better tech, more potential, is more popular, you name it Grin

Not to mention they're already working with many central banks around the world so I think holding Ripple is a great idea now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 26, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
Both have revolutionary technology, one focuses on payments and second one on content.
So it depends on, if they have the chance to succeed in the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
The best Ripple, though I am now approaching the 0 mark, I believe that in a couple of weeks will make x2 on this currency and the most interesting thing is that in the minus I definitely will not leave, this currency has the ability to jump in a certain radius, which slowly moves up.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 26, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it, Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I prefer to buy and hold Ripple coins than Tron. Yes, indeed I know these two coins have a very good development and seem to be promising for the foreseeable future. But I respect more on Ripple coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
everyone's tastes are different. but to my knowledge, the development of ripple is much more visible and better. for the next few years, the ripple has great potential to become a coin that is increasingly taken into account.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
The ripple has already passed its peak of popularity, now it will slowly, gradually move to the top, and the trone is still waiting for skyrocket  Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
April 26, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
I will choose Ripple, and Ripple has many qualified investors including Banks. Why didn't I choose Tron? Because the main network of Tron has not been online yet, Tron still has a high risk.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
Of course Ripple, it looks more attractive, and even though it does not jump high, its run allows you to earn on the races.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 26, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I think the tron project is exaggerated. they only know how to advertise. The ripple project is a project that has been around for a long time and proved itself. Because of these reasons my preference ripple.
Activity: 138
April 26, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
For me I still believe in XRP, it wil create new revolution for the bank services.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
IMHO, I prefer Ripple. This altcoin has a good stability even the price is still low. Additionally, the percentage of rising and popularity in the crypto, Ripple is good enough. We can see the data and analysis on the coin market.
However, I don't say that Tron is bad. This coin is also promising even for the small price. It can rise higher and we can wait for it for some months later.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

There is still plenty of Tron to grow, while ripple has reached it's maximum for now. But I'd bet on Tron to be honest. You can never know these things.
I will choose ripple. Ripple has a huge market capitalization, it ranks 3rd coinmarketcap, it brings better stability. Besides that ripple is a lot of banks use in the transaction. I believe the next 2 years ripple will become one of the best altcoin and bring a lot of profit to investors. The current ripple is $ 0.8, this is a good price for us to buy and hold the ripple.

You are not alone))) Snoop Dogg To Promote Ripple At Invite-Only Event In NYC.
Ripple is hosting a VIP gathering, dubbed “XRP Community Night,” in NYC on May 15, with a performance by Snoop Dog, the company announced Tuesday, April 24.

The event is “invite-only,” but two Twitter contests will run in which participants can vie for ten tickets: “Twitter Trivia” and “Make the Meme," on April 26 and May 2 respectively.

Ripple says the “special night” is to thank those who are helping the company to develop the XRP Ledger and xRapid platform, as well as all those who are “spreading the good word about Ripple’s many benefits.”

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/snoop-dogg-to-promote-ripple-at-invite-only-event-in-nyc
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 25, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

There is still plenty of Tron to grow, while ripple has reached it's maximum for now. But I'd bet on Tron to be honest. You can never know these things.
I will choose ripple. Ripple has a huge market capitalization, it ranks 3rd coinmarketcap, it brings better stability. Besides that ripple is a lot of banks use in the transaction. I believe the next 2 years ripple will become one of the best altcoin and bring a lot of profit to investors. The current ripple is $ 0.8, this is a good price for us to buy and hold the ripple.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
I see everybody is arguing, and to solve the mystery: HODL both Smiley
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
Ripple is more trusted one
Activity: 30
April 25, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Get in early now with tron and enjoy the ride
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 25, 2018, 04:54:03 PM
from which I see the growth between ripple and tron, I choose ripple as the best in tron ​​compare, because in my opinion ripple faster rise in price compare to tron.
Activity: 448
April 25, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
Ripple's value might be slightly higher than tron, considering the markets cap it commands, but the fact that ripple Lost its independence to the Investment banks makes it less of a crypto, id rather settle for Tron,  free and independent crypto with n external influence.
Activity: 138
April 25, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
I think Ripple is a good investment to long term. It's a very cheap and potentials coin and it has a huge price, community & product.
Activity: 252
April 25, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
The price of ripple and Tron tokens at some point soared due to the hype created by investors who do not fully understand what they are dealing with. As a result, the cost of coins decreased and many lost their money. I wouldn't trust any of those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: