Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 43. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
currently Tron is performing better than many of the leading alt coins. But for the long term, I will still go with Ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I prefer Tron because the price is still very cheap and very potential to be worth ripple and can get more profits very much when the price goes up they also have a very good and solid development team.

I completely agree. And at the moment, the Throne has many positive news ahead, which will undoubtedly push the course up. One of them - Test Net Launch Countdown after 4 days.
Source: https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/978166852974071808?s=20
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
My view is that none of these are is not investable as a result of a inadequate  conception of marketing and promotion. I would not advise it as they are pure hype, no value at all.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 06:07:52 AM
Both are same , both of them useless .
still ripple is less bad bcoz of its use in banks (possible in future)

Tron / TRX is just pumped coin , according to me , better to invest money in other low marketcap projects .
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
Ripple gained its peak and i vote for tron because the developer tried to develop the future blockchain platform. I think that there is a lot of room for growth for tron. Tron project runs fair distribution for everyone and it may better to pick tron rather than centralized coin just like ripple.
Yeah, Ripple have already mark it's name in crypto while Tron is getting through it. Tron potentiality to be one of the top 10 altcoins are still going to be happen positively and mostly investors knew it. When you say profit gaining, I'll be preferred for tron cause it's increasing unlike Ripple that have already at the high price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
In my opinion Ripple is better because has working product and hasbeen long times ago already in the market, and the founder of Ripple has many experience in blockchain technology, he is also founder of Stellar Lumens, so they can development Ripple to be bigger and give more benefits to the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 05:51:27 AM
I would go with Tron. Ripple has way to many skeletons in the closet imo. Too many high power influences involved in it that manipulate the market
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
I want to use tron as my preference. I think what they want to do is clearer and more reliable.ripple has come at incredible levels, but for the moment, the ripple is great. invest carefully
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:52:47 AM
None of them. Ripple is basically supporting banks which is the opposite of what we really wanted to happen at the start. And Tron is just good at hyping and the founder is very shady.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 25, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
Ripple the best in my opinion, tron is experiencing good growth right now compared to ripple, even some transactions in tron is more in some exchanger according to my analysis, but ripple is big community and if seen from long term ripple better.
Activity: 608
March 25, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
time of ripple has passed, now is the time of new altcoins who can repeat the story of Ripple  Wink
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

I prefer Tron because the price is still very cheap and very potential to be worth ripple and can get more profits very much when the price goes up they also have a very good and solid development team.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 25, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
if I would prefer Ripple, because Ripple had defeated Ethereum, and I am sure that in the future Ripple will again defeat Ethereum, then I prefer Ripple rather than TRON, because Ripple is better than TRON.
Activity: 221
March 25, 2018, 12:51:51 AM

RISKY plays bro. Ripple is the bankers coin, and a lot of the banks are gong to be failing soon with the rise of crypto. Tron went up really quick, and it's product delivery date is non-existent as of yet. Risky plays.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
I have to wonder why you picked these two overvalued coins out of hundreds of coins. Neither of them worth their current price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 25, 2018, 12:32:14 AM
I do think tron have a better project than ripple. Ripple are only for transaction and its similar to bank. I do believe tron will be pumped up soon or later. If tron really able to decentralized the entertainment world i do think  the value will go crazy.
Activity: 432
March 25, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
According to me ripple is better,ripple looks better to consider about the south korea government was releasing the latest announcement about the exchange will still run in there. But people are still feeling confused about tron due to some accusations to the developer and that makes a lot of people are leaving from there.
I think the ripple is better than Tron. Current price of the ripple has been reduced by half. It's an opportunity for us to double our wealth. I am waiting for a powerful fomo to invest in ripple. I can assure you, the price of the ripple will return to $ 2 within the next 2 months. My 3 years trading experience has let me know that. So, invest in Ripple, you will get much profit from them.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 12:06:16 AM
According to me ripple is better,ripple looks better to consider about the south korea government was releasing the latest announcement about the exchange will still run in there. But people are still feeling confused about tron due to some accusations to the developer and that makes a lot of people are leaving from there.
copper member
Activity: 252
March 24, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
I like ripple is trying to achieve even though it is backed by banks etc and I feel that Ripple is way better than TRON in Many Aspects like reak world usage Scenarios, ripple is Shitcoin that will not have future with coming of Lightining network of Bitcoin, I believe from here onwards the coin will be stagnant and there will be nothing new in its market until further notice or upgrades.i find ripple more appealing and so far, it had progressed and though its value is on an erratic state, still i find it better for long term investment as compared to tron. 
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 04, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
IF you want gains, no doubt, go for TRON. Let me give you 2 simple reason
1.) XRP already reach its ATH
2.) There's still a lot of room for TRX to grow. Hype is still on TRX. Price is very cheap at the moment.
Trx Scam ??

Trust garbage
Gravity

Coin what is everywhere as well as the market ... What floor is also present ... US - Korea - Japan - China also have ... What is not worth ... make strawberry Hundreds of them

Coin what new on the floor to set up the field of si won the Top 1 top 2 of the floor people ... things do not know what ... live without before ...

Coin what is the volume of the top 4 world top 5 ... playing the dominant?

Coin what or how to date ... promised people to MainNet is July that broken promise ... demanding early 31/5/2018

Coin what makes people afraid to die terrible because of the terrible pump ....

Coin what scandal much like rain ...

Coin what the whole team of Dev Team "from" all the garbage companies such as Microsoft, Alibaba, Baidu ... vv..v

General it made me scared ... so much damage ... Add a few thousand to buy Trx at 400 for fear it !!!!
--> HOLD Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: