Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 51. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think both of them are good and effective when it comes to earning money, both of then are good ways to get extra income even though they have a quite requirements to be needed. However it is better fo those who are begginers in the field of cryptocurrency. But sometimes we didn't expect some instances that there are bounties and airdops are scam.
Activity: 151
There are a lot of people who have joined the industry. Obviously when more people join in the bounty or short, its value is not as big as before, so now neither the bounty nor the short-selling are of such great value as before, but I think bounty will be more reliable than short.
Activity: 168
I like airdrop , I do not participate in all in a row , I choose normal projects
Activity: 86
I don't like airdrop . Most of them don't pay anything . Therefore, I chose a bounty . I do not participate in airdrop
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Participating in bounties is far much better than airdrops! Yes, campaigns entail investing our time. But the pay is much better and it's satisfying. Satisfying in a way that you will be able to learn a lot of stuff especially in signature campaigns. For me, airdrops are almost useless coz most of them are shit coins which will not gain any significant value.
I think the same with you. Bounty is more affective than airdrop. Why? Everybody know the reason and why choosing bounty.
As we know bounty is much longer to do and its harder to do a job but the result is more better in bounty. Thats what i think about both ways.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I preferred on bounty program more effective and efficient in gaining or earning tokens than airdrop. Bounty gives as more collective token than airdrop. A lot of airdrop not payable and some are scams rather.
Activity: 224
I'm sure the bounty pays a lot more than airdrop . It is better to combine bounty and airdrop
Activity: 154
You don't have to choose a bounty if you like airdrop . So continue to participate in airdrop
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
of course very clear more effectively if the talking problem bounty. I also highly recommend should prioritize on a bounty of on airdrops. Airdrops as the event fill free time only. because the results are also more promising join bounty of on airdrops.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Airdrops are most commonly scams ratio of every 10 only 1 is legit or sometimes none.

While bounty is scams too,but its more tolerable to join because if they pay (ofcourse with risk of being scammed)you will get enough to sustain another month of expenses.

Thats why i prefer bounty campaign,i am just choosing those most strongest against the lines
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
because the result of the greater bounty of airdrop even doubled from allocation provided in airdrop. airdrop gives only a small portion of the allocation that was provided. If hope is rich of airdrop I think it is difficult. might be able to but it takes a long time. in the bounty, if you only follow a few only then to meet the necessities of life still left a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Eventhough there are plenty of tasks to be done in bounties but i still prefer to participate in bounties rather than airdrops because it gives me lot of income than airdrops. Airdrops are also good if you participate on those who are legit ones but still you earn minimum salary than doing bounty. However you can do both at the same time though.
Activity: 166
Surely many people will choose to join the project because of the bounty that results is very great if on appeal by airdrop. We know airdrop by simply joining we can get free coins. But the results of the airdrop of course coins if sold very few and different results by following the project's signature campaign is mainly a bounty. In a few months, we follow signature campaign results in getting very large.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I think that bounties are more hard to do than airdrops.In the meanwhile, some airdrops has some strict rules in order to get the acceptance, you should try your best to get things mixed up between bounties and airdrops because i personally prefer both of them, actually i'm doing bounties like signature and also, i'm a member of some airdrops Smiley
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

If I were to choose, I would prefer joining bounty campaigns because based on my experience, there are some airdrops who are not paying which is really disappointing knowing that most airdrops these days are asking for too much tasks. I think it is still better to join bounty campaigns because some projects and ICOs these days pay potential tokens.
Activity: 238
I think both are beneficial. However, you can go for Bounty because this is doing very good in this year. Airdrop was quite famous last year but in this year it didn't so much crucial steps and they are doing a very less advertisement to promote themselves. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think the reason I will pick bounty campaigns is the fact that it is less risky and more rewarding than joining airdrops. Because, today, airdrops is almost full of scammers. And having your effort wasted is a bad thing to experience. While in Bounty campaigns, there are more rules, more work, but after you finish the campaign and if it is successful, the reward is a lot more than airdrops. Specifically, I would pick signature campaigns in bounties.
Activity: 162
I prefer bounties. They have a clear documentation of their projects, goals and events. Also, they are more likely to have value if they reached hard cap and the token sale was a complete success. In airdrops on the other hand, it is easier to get the tokens by doing small task. As well all know, the greater the effort exerted, the more reward you will get. So, in my opinion. Bounties are better and has a greater potential to have a value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
One bounty campaign can replace 50 airdrops.
I am part in airdrops half year only 2 tokens was pumped and i am also cant sell him immediately.
In result you food your telegram
Activity: 106
You can try it all. This is my first time participating in a bounty, but I also participated in several airdrops and got nothing. I think the bounty campaign should be more reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: