Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 53. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It is not easy to find a promising airdrop or bounty campaign. Main reason behind is there are so many scam airdrops and they never give tokens for us. But sometimes they give small amount of tokens and those are also not profitable that much. When comparing to that bounties are good and if you join a good project you can get a better profit.
Activity: 84
Airdrops are just a waste of time..99% of them are pure scam and 1% of them pays just few $.. bounty takes longer time but you can earn good money if you have a good social account...
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that airdrop is not exactly an effective way to get tokens. The most effective way to earn tokens is the bounty of the company.
Activity: 154
Airdrop simple how it works sign in is finished and the result is small even many scam, obviously very much different with bounty which is more profitable even if our rank high result is more leverage. if want to follow the airdrop should be careful first not to not pay in what else hit by a scam
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Bounty vs Airdrop, Bounty is my first choose because here have a change to get more rewards than airdrop.In airdrop here is a limited amount for each participation but In bounty here is a percentage for bounty.I think it is effective to earn more.
Activity: 182
First bounty result gede but his long payday and the process is difficult workmanship. If the airdrop is fast the process can also be fast. But the end of the end of the lot is also rich airdrop must repost oroun retweet. Airdrop is also susceptible to cheap coin prices.  I take both of them because the same produce. If you want to find results must be hard work.
Activity: 126
I prefer bounty,if the bounty is good then you can earn from there surely,  thought it takes a month,  than airdrop,not all airdrop really gives you prize,  some just disappear. Some maybe true but low prize. Some of it is risky ,maybe it's just a scam.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
I have joined my first ever bounty so dont have any experience taking part in the bounties as it takes times...but i taken part in the multiple airdrops and almost all of them were completely useless so i dont like airdrops at all..lets see how bounty goes now
Activity: 107
If U can handle the stress bounty is more profitable
Activity: 89
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

the effective way to earn is by participating bounty campaign because staking per week is very clear and the reward money is big  compare to airdrop  considering the amount of airdrop is very low.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
It depends on you. If you feel bother to do some work then you just do airdrop. Because doing bounty needs persistent and commitment. But for me bounty is better. Beside you'll get a big payment, you'll also learn something.
Activity: 120
Both are very effective, good you participate in both Airdrop n bounty
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
in 2017 airdrop is very good and popular because it is easy not complicated, but entering the year 2018 many airdrop a scam and many people do the cheats and that's when bounty began to rise with clear tasks, strict regulations and also earnings greater than airdrop. maybe bounty is most effective but depends on each passion
Activity: 62
this depends on you. if I am honest myself I prefer bounty, because of bounty we can produce a fairly large token compared to airdrop. indeed bounty must complete the task, unlike airdrop that usually just told to fill out the form
if you really like airdrop, fill your empty time by following the right airdrop, and do not focus too much on airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I prefer bounties. Good and perspective projects don't usually do airdrops, so in bounty you would have higher chance to get reward.
Activity: 93
Bounty are more effective than airdrop. It has a lesser percentage of scam rather than the airdrop. Also, the bounty is giving a good rewards compare from the airdrop.
Activity: 168
I prefer to follow the bounty campaign because the income from bounty campaign in my opinion is greater than following the airdrop.Then to follow the airdrop should be fast if too late the list may run out of quota compared to bounty whose more quota.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
In this case, much depends on luck, but the chances to earn a lot more in the  bounty campaign, they give more coins. But at the same time airdrops are faster to do, so decide yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
The better is actually Bounty, But of course it is better if you also join airdrops. To increase your profit in crypto currency.
Activity: 103
I think it's better to follow the bounty program, because the tokens that we can be greater than airdrop, but if you follow the airdrop token that we produce can be small. but it all depends on you how to choose the project properly and also your luck factor
Pages:
Jump to: