Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 48. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
the greater the work the greater the payment. That's why bounty more work than airdrop, because bounty more than airdrop
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I give more preference to the bounty companies than airdrops. I've been involved in airdrop for a long time, but I haven't earned anything. All tokens that I received in the end are worth nothing. The bounty company is a little different. You can analyze the project, watch how the fundraising is going. To study the team, the idea of the project in more detail. To study the technical documentation. After that, assess whether the project has a future or not. If so, you can participate in the bounty. And with a high probability the project will be successful, and this can be earned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Most airdrop is a Scam. But if the project is good, it has both bounty and airdrop, which means that both options will bring you income. It all depends on the ICOproject. I recommend that you get acquainted with a good project in which I participate, it Countinghouse. The company is a very serious, very strong team. I am sure that the growth in the value of the token will be very rapid.
Activity: 194
In this moment Airdrop is very profitable because now a day’s too many people join with Bounty program so now airdrops is very effective. In this moment some manager change his bounty rules that is minimum participate requirement, If minimum participate join with this bounty program then bounty will be more effective if you follow bounty program and some manager already accept minimum participate. If you follow blackberry manager and his program always need minimum 300 people.
Activity: 67
it is basically both an effective way to get bounty bounty, but if we choose bounty we are somewhat preoccupied with the rule of varying whereas airdrop usually only works once and the rest wait until the project is completed until the end of ico,
Activity: 259
Bounty because you can surely receive stakes if you participated any bounty campaign because some airdrop you will not give you stakes.
Activity: 309
Well, airdrop reward hardly come any where close to bounty rewards. You get paid for a job done in bounties but airdrop is almost for nothing.
Bounties might be tedious though, but its earned not given like airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
Bounty are the most effective because the quality project are successful and you will surely satisfied with their payouts maybe bounty needs an extra effort, time and understanding but after all of this it is worth it not like airdrop there are many possibilities that you can be fooled or be scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I prefer bounty than airdrops, its true that you have to complete the given tasks so you would be eligible to receive the reward. but it has a higher percentage to receive it. unlike airdrops, which is almost 90% is scam.
Activity: 238
From my perspective i think bounty is useful for the people. If you pay money you will get token on the other hand airdrops are easy to use but its profit margin is low.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I haven't tried doing Airdrops yet but I have no plans joining because I've heard that a lot of them are scam compared in bounty campaign.  According to my friend, doing bounty campaign is more profitable and will give you a lot of rewards/coins/token/stakes if you did well and if the campaign is a success.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Right, airdrops require you less tasks and you can join airdrops everyday but the reward is less and considering that now lots of airdrops are not giving their token. Bounty will gives you more rewards if the project is succesful and also some if them are noy giving rewards as well. If you don't have much time doing bounty or you are not use to it then airdrops I think is better for you. The only thing to consider here is you must carefully choose only which you think is legit.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
I think Bounty is more effective. After entering the 2018, I did not see any valuable airdrop projects. Many projects do not have airdrop to attract people's attention and achieve the purpose of publicity. Now the ETH gas fee is relatively high, many projects may consider that the cost will not give you tokens.
Thats rights some other tokens given by airdrops don't have any value on market also eth gas is high that the value of token in sold will be equivalent only for gas so means useless. But if steak on bounty hunting and search for the better one it has a bigger chance to earn more tokens and bigger value also when hold some other time. The thing is that be patience on bounty because some ico woul take couple of months and others maybe years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Definitely bounty companies are much better than airdrop. Among airdrop too many scams and besides, that would be a lot of money to earn airdrop, you must take part in all of them at once.
Activity: 112
I think airdrop is more effective. Because it doesn't take as long as the bounty. And you can do it in any free time.
Activity: 653
Both bounty and airdrop have more effective by they self, bounty campaign token have waiting for ended of their ico to get token or coin, but airdrop from token we got fast than bounty campaign token, we have waiting about maximum a week to get token from airdrop, but from bounty campaign we have waiting until the ico is ended and more than one mounth or three month. But between airdrop and bounty token token, have more efective of bounty token because have good price.
Activity: 33
I doubt that you will earn significant amounts or "get rich" by joining airdrops.. Bounty is a little risky but you get paid a decent amount of coins in exchange for your time and effort.
Activity: 238
If you remove the probability of fraud and there, then airdrops more effective. But the bounty more volume and scammers out there as something less than airdrop.
Activity: 134
Before I know bounty campaign, I follow airdrop. And after knowing bounty, I prefer bounty campaign. Why? Because the token distribution is larger proportion for bounty campaign, than airdrop. Second, the workload is not too hard. We are only active in bitcointalk forums, while studying, we carry signatures of tokens, so we are not only financially profitable, but in our knowledge of crypto also deepens.
Activity: 102
Of course, bounty is more effective. Airdrops are a waste of time. I have participated in many, but nothing has been obtained. The request for a bounty event will be a little more, but it is very reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: