Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 14. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
the best cryptocurrency for investment in 2018 is bitcoin or ICO's, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular
you need to know every year bitcoin has the potential to go up, so buy as much bitcoin as you can while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.
Ripple (XRP)

Backed by a company with the same name, Ripple has recently been in the news for its widespread adoption by several companies. Even reputed institutions like MIT now accept Ripple as a legitimate form of payment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
Either Ethereum or Bitcoin is the best choice to invest in this year,,because this two have more function and dignity in crypto world and also more use. Make sure you have patience to wait or hold your ETH or BTC until the price is high.
Activity: 94
There are a lot that can be invested in.
For me I'd go with EOS..
Activity: 185
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
ETH have a very smart contract and the team developers and this moment it's having a high volume price and it is a very established coin.
Activity: 112
Perhaps BitCoin, as a trend that sets the tradition, this currency is followed by others and in my opinion, if crypto-currencies come to the world market, then BTC will be the first to do it.
Activity: 75
Ethereum is a blockchain 2.0 it has smart contracts, TKK he is not just a payment tool but as a platform

POWH and Fomo3D are on Ethereum! Check it out, these are 3.0 applications on the 2.0 blockchain!  Cool
Activity: 266
Ethereum is a blockchain 2.0 it has smart contracts, TKK he is not just a payment tool but as a platform
Activity: 16
eth
Activity: 75
If you are a risk taker:

POWH

Fomo3D

Timing is crucial!

Activity: 224
Safinus is one of the best projects and ICOs to look for this year. I'm looking forward to see more developments of this project. I'm sure this project will be successful! https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 149
These coins are the best Cryptocurrency to invest right now:-

XRP
DEX
EOS
IOTA
NEM
Activity: 278
Crypto currency industry, has been working effectively to over come challenges, which has been settled, therefore bitcoin is still the best to invest and it appreciate more after a long time
Activity: 69
the best cryptocurrency for investment, but I think PinkDate - worthy altmin, in which you can invest. This can bring great profits. They stimulate investment by paying quarterly profits. Check it out and see what you think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with you, at this time there is a withdrawal of everything and bicoin and etherium. But now is the time to start buying for a low price. But also now there are enough interesting coins in the market that in the future will be fun.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Ethereum, neo or wanchain is good opportunities because they are very cheap at these days, but I dont recommend to invest now because we are not know when market will return back so they can drop much still.
Activity: 81
NEM, ETH, a few projects being developed on ETH (none of the top ones, something like RLC, Melon or something else), XEM, STRAT. Think picking a platform is a safer bet instead of picking a cryptocurrency that's being developed on a platform.

but as always the best bet is to do your own research of course.

Do they have an application/working product?
What is their future timeline of deliverables?
Who's their team comprised of and what have they accomplished?
How long has the crypto been around
What's the trend of their price long-term?
What issues or problems have they encountered, how were those problems handled?
What is their community like?
Who are their competitors?
Is there an actual market for their product? Would you buy it? Why? Why wouldn't you buy it? Why might others not buy it?
Activity: 90
If you invest with bitcoin or eth you will most likely profit over long term.

But as you start investing you will become more greedy and want faster money and you will see a new alt pumping and you want to get in on the 100% gains instead of the smaller gains btc or eth will most likely give you. But then you will jump on the new alt at the wrong time maybe the next day after you buy it a dev or a whale will dump because to get some of his profits. Then you will panic and sell you coins as you think you would rather $800 then $0 Then you forget about the alt and a few months later you see it and if you held you could have made 10x the investment. Then you will jump back on but it will just go down from there again. And repeat.

Or you could just invest in bitcoin or ETH and over the long term, you will most likely profit.

You only lose money when you sell.

Do your own research as I could just say buy some wings or some pivx because I own them and want them to go up in value.
Activity: 126
Despite the recent fluctuation in the market value of cryptocurrencies, it is still obvious that Bitcoin is still a viable coin that has remained strong and still leading in the coin market cap. From recent findings in the market; the two leading coins are bitcoin and Ethereum with bitcoin leading with a margin of about 7185. Therefore it is advisable that bitcoin is a coin to invest in because in due time, it will soon rise more than that, so imagine when you invest by now; you will receive a higher income in the next few months and never regret in ever investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 123
I think Monero is arguably the best coin out there. Other coins have tried to beat Monero in the anonymity and privacy game but I don't think anyone has done it better than Monero to this day.

It's only the ease of use factor that is holding Monero back. Other currencies like BTC, LTC and even Dash has nothing on Monero even though I like Dash a lot too.

Zcash made a good attempt at taking Monero's crown but it went overboard and made the blockchain completely opaque which only benefits the 6 witnesses safeguarding the network but nobody can trust such a setup in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: