Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 9. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Eloncity is a promising platform that can help you succeed with the project. Thousands of people participate in the project and create an army of working for the project, the basis for a successful project on the market today. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 84
Every body knows from the unset that bitcoin is as good as any other investment. Though some people did not regards bitcoin as investment still they pump in there fund. So bitcoin is the best follows by etheteum then any other coin you may think of
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
There are a lot of new coins and a lot of really good ones. In my opinion, still the best cryptocurrency so far will be bitcoin and nothing else
Activity: 182
definitely yes,bitcoin is for longterm investment and still bitcoin is the best to invest in cryptocurrency but this is a high value if you like to invest it.In other coins eth ,neo ,sky  and other is for short term investment .
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The new altcoins appears every day. I think we should look into it and see what we got. Because some of them may become a really valuable to end of the year.
Activity: 336
I think the current market trend has proven it once more that btc is still the king of all cryptocurrencies and that Eth cannot surpass it. For the past weeks, during this bearish season, Btc have been able to remain firm and shows some slow upward trend but what do we see of Eth, continuous fall.
Btc is the best coin to invest in, no doubt.
Activity: 130
Dash has a bitcoin-like pattern that is different in some points but not very important. Mainly about the technical part is the main. If you want to learn more about Dash you can find out on the net.
With Dash, people usually see this as a channel to avoid bullets when the bitcoin goes down. So when Bitcoin goes down, Dash prices rise again and vice versa.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
It doesnt matter, every cryptocurrency is on their lowest price. So simply choose one from the top 100 and you will not make a mistake. I know that not every coin from top 100 has a real working product now, but they compensate it with the possible potential.
Activity: 99
Now the whole market is red, and all the encryption prices are not high. Under this premise, I think every coin with a good community and concept is worth investing. Of course, I mean the coins in the true sense or Tokens, Not the shitcoin produced by Faker ICO
Activity: 64
Depends on criteria of "the best" crypto. If you mean popularity and value then Bitcoin is still the best. But if you mean profitability, then Ethereum is definitely one to buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
there are so many good project that launched at the end of 2017 and 2018 but couldnt priced up because of this bearish market ongoing for 7 8 months. i can say bluzelle, wanchain and iota can be good choices for 2018.
Activity: 154
If you want a safe investment, then first learn the top 10. Pay attention to the platform and how strong the team of creators. And make your choice yourself.
Activity: 25
I think TOP 10 of cryptocurrencies are interesting to invest. I like ETH. Altcoin...I think there are too many cryptos, like 2gether, Peculium (AIEVE), ...
Activity: 229
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
You need to rely on your investments, more precisely on the amount of your contribution.
If it is above $ 5000, then you should buy both of these coins, if lower, then concentrate on some one and forward.
Activity: 66
There is no definite answer. Both crypto-currencies have great potential and their disadvantages are balanced. It is better to buy both cryptocurrencies
Activity: 218
I think the best solution is to create your own blockchain. Judge for yourself, no one is a big competitor to Ethereum, and this is wrong.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
SodaCoin (SODA) is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.

It is a brand new coin with the support of its growing community of stakers and holders and traders.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
In this market the best coin at the moment is bitcoin and ethereum because in them at least one can be sure for a long time prospects  Grin

Yes, you are right, now is very dangerous to buy other altcoins, because price can be dumped very much even now.
Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - ETH, NEO, ICX, WAN, AION, WABI, VEN, DRGN, TFD, APH, BNB, SYS, SIA, these coins are very good coins for long time hold.

I agree with you that all these coins are very good and they are not shitcoins, but look on its graphic, they have dumped up to 90%, I don't think they will grow so much in the future.
Dav is very good project in my opinion!
recomendate to participate in this ico!
https://dav.network/

I agree with you that davnetwork is a good project, but it has already listed on hit-btc and dumped very much as other altcoins ).
Pages:
Jump to: