Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 13. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I agree if etherum is better than bitcoin in 2018. the reason is that etherum price movements in the market are more active than bitcoin if I see it. and the opportunity to gain profit with the slightest value is very large.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
In terms of projects ethereum will win this year. But let's not think that ethreum price can surpasses bitcoin. The price gap is high. It takes more years to ethereum to reach that price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
bitcoin vẫn là crypto tốt nhất curency và trên etherum, về khối lượng giao dịch và phổ biến
Activity: 32
With a better growth of Etherum in 2018,i can say its the best this year but generally bitcoin would always rule.
Activity: 57
Dough bitcoin still remains the best anytime any year.
But for this year i can single out Etherum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I do not have such questions. I adhere to the rule of 50 to 50. Biktoin and Eterium and a few currencies from the top ten. The rest of the portfolio consists of cheaper altcoins. In this case, there is always the opportunity to sell quickly and not lose money at the same time. Maybe my example will come in handy.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I guess you don't have to focus on one thing. Since any investment is a risk.If there is such a possibility, it is necessary to invest in Etherium and Bitcoin.
Nice thinking, for me those two are the best coins to invest always but there are some alts that we should watch like neo/ ripple or coins like that.
Activity: 73
With the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018, Highly recommend you invest EOS, Credits, Cybermiles and Arcblock these project will be realesed the Testnet or Mainnet in 2018, the price will raise. Smiley!!
Activity: 162
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I would keep the money in the BTC & ETH in this year. It is a high volume demand and has increased the price very huge. Because it is a very fast transaction in day by day.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
If I choose only between the BTC and the Ethereum for the investment, I would invest 60% in the BTC, 40% in the ETS.
according to statistics, with the growth of BTC, all other coins are also growing, but in ETH, it is more promising than BTC.
But you must make the decisions only yourself.
Activity: 215
I would recommend Cardano as an option for ling-term investment. The ADA digital cash represents the future of money, making possible fast and efficient transactions that are assured to be secure with the help of cryptography.
Activity: 119
etherium and bitocin are very good for investing, but for now I recommend investing in etherium because the price is down and you can hodling long-term investments
Activity: 56
I guess you don't have to focus on one thing. Since any investment is a risk.If there is such a possibility, it is necessary to invest in Etherium and Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Many do this meeting desire be a incredible alter in the ethereum and bitcoin, in this manner process on both these coinage I dream desire bring fats effect in the probable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Bitcoin and Ethereum is the all time favorite and the best cryptocurrency I think. If you want to invest in any other alternate cryptocurrency, then you need to do your own analysis.
make own analysis be better than ask to somebody else find out information about tokens you want to buy and try to touch history to see the future find out every detail of information that you can collect and make a conclusion by buying a token.

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest are still Bitcoin and Ethereum because both crypto are already trusted by many investors that even it  encounter a huge market price fluctuation but still can able to recover at soonest possible time.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
Here are my picks of altcoin for next 2-3 years:
1. PRIV - targeting anonymity, it's very new and not doing any ICO, already listed on coinmarketcap and they're doing 20 airdrops to community members and 8 of them have already done. Check them here - www.privcy.io
2. POLY - targeting security token industry, first one to do so and right now the only one.
3. SUB - Substratum is again a very good project with lots of potential.
Activity: 260
Bitcoin and Ethereum is the all time favorite and the best cryptocurrency I think. If you want to invest in any other alternate cryptocurrency, then you need to do your own analysis.
make own analysis be better than ask to somebody else find out information about tokens you want to buy and try to touch history to see the future find out every detail of information that you can collect and make a conclusion by buying a token.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
Both have an important role in the cryptocurreny world if they choose the best I choose ethereum compared to bitcoin. Because many people invest in ethereum and now ethereum is a popular one today. I would suggest investing in ethereum.
Activity: 252
now there is the withdrawal of everything and bitcoin and etherium. But now it is time to start buying cheaply. But also now there are quite a lot of interesting coins in the market that in the future will be fun.
Pages:
Jump to: