Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 15712 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
We recoznize two strategies in investment decision. They are long term investment and short term investment. In Long Term Investment, Investors try to buy bitcoins at certain lower price level and then hold them for several months or years to come. Their main target is creating high profit but it is more risky and investor need much time to monitor price movement at anytime. While in the short term, investors try get profit in smaller amount within shorter period of time. This decision is no so risky compared with the first decision. My wise advice is : If your plan is long term investment, you are suggested to sell some of your bitcoins when you have got profit to be realized to minimize and control your investment risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
You could always in some other coins like ethereum and litecoin. Also look into new ICOs, do research and see what their project is aimed at and if your research yields positive results then you can invest in it. I've seen many people who made a lot of money from investing in ICOs which ended up doing well. Although be very careful when you do this and make sure you've done adequate research.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
The best investment choice for Bitcoin varies from person to person, but if you ask my opinion, I can think of Bitcoin as the best investment form to invest in Ethereum and Neo Coin.
Activity: 36
Regulators of different jurisdictions take steps to provide individuals and entities with rules on how to integrate this new technology into a standard financial system.
Regulators of different jurisdictions take steps to provide individuals and entities with rules on how to integrate this new technology into a standard financial system.
is the flagship of the industry, according to his example, several hundreds of crypto-currencies have already been created. At the time of this writing, the rate of 1 BTC was approximately $ 740, with 16 million coins earned, you get more than $ 10 billion that someone owns!
Activity: 16
I think the way to make a good investment in Bitcoin is in this Forum. This platform is good for earning some Bitcoin from the signature campaign.
Activity: 166
Holding them or trading them with altcoins on trading sites like ecoin.eu. I trade my btc for LTC and wait for it to rise up but its quite bad for LTC nowadays.

Two years ago, I got some hefty profits by converting my BTC to LTC, but I'll not recommend it to anyone. In January 2013, the exchange rate was going at 1BTC = 400 LTC. I converted one of my coins to LTC. Then a few months later, the exchange rate climbed to 1BTC = 40 LTC. I got almost 10x profit, but lost most of it later in an investment scam.

If you gain 10 times of your investment that is called good investing.
But if you lose then all then that is a bad thing to do.
cloudthink went bankrupt ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Hello,

Now a days very good ICO's are coming.

One of my best for march is Cardstack

This is not an investment suggestion.

Do your own research before you invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello

There are many new projects coming up on blockchain.

One of them is Nucleus Vision

This is not an investment suggestion.

Kindly do your own research before you invest.

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.
if you are interesting after buy the Bitcoin. invest some of that bitcoin like half of it into some ICO or the other cryptocurrency but look into a promising one like for the ICO you have to learn about their coin and what are the coin going to do, if you invest on ICO and that ICO maybe actually a SCAM then you'll lose your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Best investment option is ICO. While we invest on ICO we have to deeply study before investing. If you can invest on good ico it will return more profit than any other investment.In that case Daneel ICO is very good option to invest with 100% secure.

For More Information please visit bellow link and do some personal study on this .
           web Site - https://daneel.io/
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity

Daneel give solution for digital assets management with IBM wanton AI. This personal assistance can identity trends on
market. Daneel allows you to easily manage your different trading accounts and cryptocurrency portfolios in real time.
Activity: 70
ICO s are the best ever investment plan in BITCOIN field. ICO s will get you to a good position for sure same as me  Cool . You can do researches and find the legit good projects and contribute them to get higher rewards. I would recommend you a very good upcoming project at the end of this month. Its name is Daneel

Project Daneel has a professional team who has created just what the crypto currency community is demanding. Take a look at their whitepaper. You will be fully interested in for sure .  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Good luck !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
For me the best bitcoin investment is cloud mining.
Investing in new sites or faucets mostly are scams. At least i find a lot of them.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.
many people said that bitcoin is not a safe investment and a lot of investment scam, I agree with this, and I encourage you to invest outside of bitcoin, you may be able to buy gold or silver, or perhaps using bitcoin was to open a small business.

Yes, storing your bitcoins in your wallet is the highest investment you can ever make with bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile, so it increases and sometimes decreases, but mostly increasing.
When you make investment online with one Btc and keep one Btc to your wallet, and the price of bitcoin eventually rises to $500 from its former $400. The company will pay you the exact $500 you gave them with a little profit, while the bitcoin in your wallet will have more value during that time.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Right now with current value, the best investment option for bitcoin is trading. But it has big risk
I am sorry but I do not think trading is the best option.  Bitcoin is not moving much right now and if you sell at a point where you think it will drop in hopes of rebuying later, you may be sad when it crushes that barrier and moves to the next level.

trading bitcoin is infact the best option. don't forget that with stocks and such investors are happy with a 10% gain per year. trading bitcoin can make you 100% per year, if not more. you just need to be a smart trader.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I would think that startups that accept Bitcoin would be a great place to do some research for investments with Bitcoin.  These startups are looking for funding from anywhere they can get it and if you bitcoin when they are accepting it, that would be a great place to start looking.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
many people said that bitcoin is not a safe investment and a lot of investment scam, I agree with this, and I encourage you to invest outside of bitcoin, you may be able to buy gold or silver, or perhaps using bitcoin was to open a small business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Right now with current value, the best investment option for bitcoin is trading. But it has big risk
I am sorry but I do not think trading is the best option.  Bitcoin is not moving much right now and if you sell at a point where you think it will drop in hopes of rebuying later, you may be sad when it crushes that barrier and moves to the next level.
Activity: 70
All investments are not really safe in bitcoin world, either a mysterious profit earning company or investing in sites and risking the deposit too, holding it for a BTC price increase is a better idea IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: