Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins? - page 6. (Read 15712 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Buy low sell high, but it's better if you have around 50. But that's the only way unless you want to try gambling. If you're looking for profit, this isn't the forum you want to invest big. But you can try a good gambling site.
Price is highly volatile and unpredictable. A burst bubble can instantly get you negative profit. Gambling wise, you are more likely to lose in the long run than gaining profit. If you're talking about investing in a gambling site, every legit gambling site has a negative EV, aka. house edge. It should in the long run, get you up by 1%. But, a whale (though he lost some BTC afterwards) can easily wipe out the bankroll or even an exploit.
The more important thing is to find a trustable BTC gambling site which allows investing which is hard to find. The only trustable gambling site I can think of is just-dice which accepts clams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Re: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?

Cannabiscoins.  Yes, I'm shillin.
There are a lot of such kind of threads here. IMO creating it again is just for ppl trolling. Why ppl not search whether related threads exist here before posting the topic?

LOL the shillin, i don't believe there a right investment for bitcoin but is better if you learn to trade so at lease you only have to think about the bitcoin price and try and get a better position when you trade bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

There are a lot of such kind of threads here. IMO creating it again is just for ppl trolling. Why ppl not search whether related threads exist here before posting the topic?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Buy low sell high, but it's better if you have around 50. But that's the only way unless you want to try gambling. If you're looking for profit, this isn't the forum you want to invest big. But you can try a good gambling site.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Can we actually see all the replies of a thread in one page??? Is this a new feature or what?
it was always a feature of this forum AFAIK.
you just click on the "all" button at the end of the page numbers and you see all the replies.
i think it only works for small number of pages, like this 10-20 pages.
But, in some posts that button is not there. Does the OP has to activate it first?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Can we actually see all the replies of a thread in one page??? Is this a new feature or what?
it was always a feature of this forum AFAIK.
you just click on the "all" button at the end of the page numbers and you see all the replies.
i think it only works for small number of pages, like this 10-20 pages.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I do not know what the best investment option for Bitcoin is. But i believe that maybe buying Bitcoins and holding them long term is good for an investment. But, that is only a good investment if Bitcoin will go up in the future, but no one knows if it will, so Bitcoin itself is a risky investment. But every investment has some amount of risk.

I guess with this unstable price you wont make bitcoin as a long term investment, this is just as short term investment to make. Not saying that you have really much of fund to invest in bitcoin so it another story then because that money of your wont even counting in your life  Grin. But for now it is still will be short term investment that many people are rely on it to get profit everyday
actually if you can manage to buy at a lower price, then it is a good "long" term investment. because in short there is probably not enough profit for you.
additionally the price can grow much more that what it is right now, and especially in the next year that the block halving is going to happen.

I guess you didnt understand the meaning of short term and long term investment. Let me tell you here, with you buying at the lower price, that means you applying on doing short term investment, because you repeat your trading process, otherwise long term investment means that you just bought bitcoin in every price and stack it high enough so later you will earn the profit through the higher price. I assume that you want to get profit but a big one in a one time trading right, that is include in short term investment
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I do not know what the best investment option for Bitcoin is. But i believe that maybe buying Bitcoins and holding them long term is good for an investment. But, that is only a good investment if Bitcoin will go up in the future, but no one knows if it will, so Bitcoin itself is a risky investment. But every investment has some amount of risk.

I guess with this unstable price you wont make bitcoin as a long term investment, this is just as short term investment to make. Not saying that you have really much of fund to invest in bitcoin so it another story then because that money of your wont even counting in your life  Grin. But for now it is still will be short term investment that many people are rely on it to get profit everyday
actually if you can manage to buy at a lower price, then it is a good "long" term investment. because in short there is probably not enough profit for you.
additionally the price can grow much more that what it is right now, and especially in the next year that the block halving is going to happen.
Activity: 560
as i said is invest the bitcoins into altcoins soo this way you can manage to earn a bit more bitcoins but a high risk to loose bitcoins.
legendary

I guess with this unstable price you wont make bitcoin as a long term investment, this is just as short term investment to make. Not saying that you have really much of fund to invest in bitcoin so it another story then because that money of your wont even counting in your life  Grin. But for now it is still will be short term investment that many people are rely on it to get profit everyday
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
legendary
well altcoins isnt anynmore skills is based in information,searcht the coin ,and buy it and hold it for a while it will change daily if an active altcoin like doge and others.... doge requires small ammount but it can get a good return in short time,medium

Yes altcoin is not good for using skill to analyze it, its pure information, knowledge and luck to able to get good profit. Nope, doge isnt really good for trading nowadays because the volume compare to ltc. Litecoin the demands and the trading volume is far away from doge so it will have a chance to rise again
well altcoins isnt anynmore skills is based in information,searcht the coin ,and buy it and hold it for a while it will change daily if an active altcoin like doge and others.... doge requires small ammount but it can get a good return in short time,medium
legendary
Learn to trade well.  Use your skills  tradings alts.
Learn to trade in which sectors and where to apply those skills, that is what his Questions, and expecting the suggestions and advices from us, now do you have any suggestion for him which trade that he can do his best and how to learn those trade skills ?

Nope.  I'm a bad trader.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Learn to trade in which sectors and where to apply those skills, that is what his Questions, and expecting the suggestions and advices from us, now do you have any suggestion for him which trade that he can do his best and how to learn those trade skills ?
legendary
I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
investing in mining is also feasible if you know how to do it, a good way would be to buy miners and sell them at halfway of the roi, around 3 months

then you get 50% back from mining activity(which is also anon) and more than 50% on selling your device back, probably 80%, because there are not new better miners, so they retain their value nicely

in the end you have 30% of your initial investments, in 3 months, it mean 10% more per months, not bad if you go big, like 100btc investmens
well several ways to invest bitcoins nowadays ,on exchanges,on some new project or at altcoins must search deeply before any investement
Pages:
Jump to: