Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 15712 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I think the best investment is gambling the btc for several months

this assume that you will not lose anything on the first day, a bit naive if you ask me, you won't last even 1 week if you have many coins to lose

The best option s proof of stake. Staking is profitable as mining and much more secure.

I love DMD Diamond, it s brought me nothing but profit so far. Let me know if you need help about setting up PoS wallet. No referral links, nothing similar, just want to help out.

but as i said cloud mining is better, as i showed you in the other thread, the profit is against pos coin if you compare to cloud by x5 or x10

Huh? Oo Cloudmining more profitable than pos coins? Of course it depends on the coin but with cloudmining you need to be lucky getting your investment back, with pos coins you often enough earn on rising coins and staking. And you dont lose your investment.

So where is your thread?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i think trading is good investment but also risky you can set on which number you want to sell or buy it,
and it is safer than you put on such investment site that even we dont know whos behing the site
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

this assume that you will not lose anything on the first day, a bit naive if you ask me, you won't last even 1 week if you have many coins to lose

The best option s proof of stake. Staking is profitable as mining and much more secure.

I love DMD Diamond, it s brought me nothing but profit so far. Let me know if you need help about setting up PoS wallet. No referral links, nothing similar, just want to help out.

but as i said cloud mining is better, as i showed you in the other thread, the profit is against pos coin if you compare to cloud by x5 or x10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

I can tell you my story. Then you are free to judge what to do. I bought my first bitcoin about three years ago. I invested them in a bitcoin fund. Lost all. then I bough some other. Invested almost all of them in cloud mining. Earned about 1 bitcoin. After a while (and after leaving those in my wallet without doing nothing) I decided to invest them almost all in another cloud mining site. LOST ALL.

That's the story my friend. The best period of my investment I think was the time that I leaved those in my wallet. This is my advice for you. Buy again and let those sleep in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I have a few bitcoins and am going to buy a few more in a day or two. Will have some 10+ Bitcoins then. I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my bitcoins and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

The best thing to do: hold them in your wallet and every day save some other buck to buy some others. To leave those too at your wallet. the wallet is the best and the most profitable investment for the bitcoin. All the others have high risk and you can lose them it you will try.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I think you should let them stay dead in your wallet and after some years after you will see at least 2 folds profit from them.
So it is a risk free strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

more like the worst.
gambling away your btc without knowing when to stop is a sure way to lose all of your balance because you will lose eventually.

I have to agree. Gambling is the worst advice. Its not even an investment. Mathematics say you will lose over time with certainty. And you cant change the odds on dice sites for example.

And there is NO working strategy.

I would strongly advice against gambling.

Additionally... NEVER invest on emotions. If you feel you will lose a chance and you feel the urge to invest fast then DONT invest. There is simply no chance you have to take on emotions. Thats a costly lesson i learned and i hope i can safe some of you with that advice. Tongue
Activity: 532
bitcoin is the investment and it already very risk, if you invest it to other project, then the risk it too high.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

i was just at PrimeDice, making some small dust bets, meanwhile i was looking at other people's profile history. if you look at the amount wagered and the profit you can see that a lot of them are in minus profit which shows that you would lose on gambling.
gambling can make you profit, that is true but it is not an investment because it is dependent on luck and not skills.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

more like the worst.
gambling away your btc without knowing when to stop is a sure way to lose all of your balance because you will lose eventually.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes you can do day trading for altcoins or exchange for fiat.
Please keep in mind that you should buy low and sell high.
And also that always invest in more than one altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
I'm lurking around on bitcointalk since some time now and i think the easiest and best way are signature campaigns. Since you will post anyway, so why not get paid some bit for it on the way? Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
With imminent blow up of Greece and eurobanking system, would not be a bad idea to have a little holding in bitcoins, an alternative currency stash. Just because you never know.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
But then again, it would all depend on who wins the US presidential election next year.  The new president must be pro legalization.  As mentioned in this article http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21656726-rise-cannabis-capitalism-silicon-valley-meets-bob-marley
legendary

Yup.  I made the right decision with Litecoin though...  Feeling lucky with Cannabiscoin.

Yea a lot of people did, I'm glad i got some with out even thinking it was going to triple in a 6 months period, now whats the fact behind cannabis that is giving you this lucky feeling, share it with me friend Smiley

They're acquiring more licenses and rights to land to plant more of their Cannabis strain and industrial hemp.  They are expanding...  Also, Cannabis is becoming legal in more and more states in America.  I can see the Cannabis industry going really big over there, and they'd soon be exporting Cannabis based (legal) products, like cotton, oil, medicine, etc..  I could also see other countries lifting Cannabis laws and becoming legal in the future because of America's influence.

If the Cannabiscoin crew play it right, they could create one lucrative enterprise.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Buy low sell high, but it's better if you have around 50. But that's the only way unless you want to try gambling. .

To simple for you to think that you can hit low price and then hit the high price again. It is easy to say but so hard when you want to do this. Bitcoin price is volatile and it is not that easy to predict that you will buy on the low price and always can sell it at the high peak, you must make some mistake when you think this is so simple, with experince trader sometimes make mistake too because of this.

If you're looking for profit, this isn't the forum you want to invest big. But you can try a good gambling site

This forum is good for earning some bitcoin from signature campaign, it is still got the best payout and its the safest so rather you gambling its better try to make some constructive post so they will pay you higher
Activity: 686

Yup.  I made the right decision with Litecoin though...  Feeling lucky with Cannabiscoin.

Yea a lot of people did, I'm glad i got some with out even thinking it was going to triple in a 6 months period, now whats the fact behind cannabis that is giving you this lucky feeling, share it with me friend Smiley
legendary
Re: Which is the best Investment Option for Bitcoins?

Cannabiscoins.  Yes, I'm shillin.
There are a lot of such kind of threads here. IMO creating it again is just for ppl trolling. Why ppl not search whether related threads exist here before posting the topic?

LOL the shillin, i don't believe there a right investment for bitcoin but is better if you learn to trade so at lease you only have to think about the bitcoin price and try and get a better position when you trade bitcoin.

Yup.  I made the right decision with Litecoin though...  Feeling lucky with Cannabiscoin.
Pages:
Jump to: