Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best place to visit around the world? - page 2. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Jamaika i think must be good
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
You should come to Mexico. Depends on what you really want to do or to be, but Mexico have it all. If you like the beach then you should give it a try to Cancun with his clear and chill sea, other way if you like the surfing then you can go to zipolite.

Other nice places in Mexico are the "Grutas de cacahuamilpa" or some crazy towns like taxco. Just take a look on maps to those places. By the way, Mexico is a cheap place, you can get a beer and food for $2 so, is cheap and is a piece of paradise.  Wink
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
imo almost all places are quite amusing and great to travel  Huh
Activity: 48
Everyone wants to be different. The place I want to go to is Paris. If you choose, then I think Paris is the best place to visit!
Activity: 121
For me the best place to visit is in dubai, i want to see the tower of burj khalifa and to catch a glimpse of the dancing water beside on it.
Activity: 26
Some places I've lived in over the last couple years that I would recommend to anyone:

1) Medellín, Colombia
2) Bocas del Toro, Panama
3) Belgrade, Serbia
4) Kyiv, Ukraine
5) Chiang Mai, Thailand
6) Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
7) Barcelona, Spain (I'm here now)

Activity: 70
I think the best place is none other than the lovely country Italy.
Activity: 25
The best place to visit is Kashmir, despite the conditions, it is extremely beautiful.
Activity: 196
Japan 😍
Activity: 4
In my method of my mind the best place to visit around the world is Napal because this country many people's are visited and enjoying many others hills or mountain avarest,otherwise this country is poor but many beautiful.
Activity: 28
Manhattan is the best place to visit if you love glamour and a good life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think its a Singapore, NY, London, Paris, Bora-Bora and many other beautiful places in our world Cheesy
Activity: 56
I think at the Eiffel Tower of Paris, France. It looks like a peaceful and heaven place, you will be mesmerized to the shape of Eiffel Tower which symbol Love and Affection.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I like to travel internationally.I like to go to france looking for the most important and the interesting structures.
Activity: 89
I think the best place is none other than the lovely country Italy.
Activity: 38
There are many amazing places to visit in the world and listing one won’t be possible.
Activity: 30
Arguably it will be russia for now
Activity: 36
Denmark is the best place for me!
Activity: 84
For anyone planning to tour the world try the ones in Asia 1st, such as Japan, Thailand, korea...India...ones that you can fimd authentic cultures amd asian traditional experiece... Beautiful villages and mountain sides...beach and rural peaceful places...
And then next to europe....rome, italy,  israel, france...

Amd lastly america....canada
Activity: 74
Manhattan is the best place to visit if you love glamour and a good life.
Pages:
Jump to: