Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best place to visit around the world? - page 4. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
In my method of my mind the best place to visit around the world is Napal because this country many people's are visited and enjoying many others hills or mountain avarest,otherwise this country is poor but many beautiful.
Activity: 26
try to visit philippines Smiley
Activity: 10
go for mayalsia indonisia and  singapore joint tour....
Activity: 26
Paris is the most beautiful place to visit anytime. It's wonderful!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Florida where my grandma is Sad
Activity: 89
I can not go where I like most now. I will try to make money to do this.
Activity: 18
Try to visit New Zealand.
Activity: 17
Japan is cool Cheesy
Activity: 67
The best place is to visit England, Singapore.....
 I really want to visit Singapore...
Activity: 41
choose among the wonders of the world  Wink
Activity: 90
I suggest you visit India. From the sandy beaches of Goa to the ancient Buddhist caves of Ajanta, the sites to see in the second-most populous country in the world are endless. Far from the crowds of Mumbai, northern Kashmir is often described as India's Switzerland, where the pace is slower and the skiing is quite good.
Activity: 86
If you're lost, Sri Lanka is where you can find yourself. Fill a backpack and take the island's "charmingly decrepit" railway to wherever. Buy fritters and curry dishes from train hawkers, look out onto seemingly endless tea fields, and hop off to see sites like the Golden Temple of Dambulla and the famous markets of Pettah.
Activity: 88
You should visit Netherlands. Go to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other crannies of this gorgeous country for the incredible museums, unparalleled coffee, and stunning countrysides. I suggest splurging on a stay at the newly built Waldorf Astoria — a collection of six townhouses with a Guerlain Spa — on Amsterdam's oldest and most storied canal.
Activity: 80
Japan is my favourite country. Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka are a few of the hot spots to explore in Japan. Home to more than 2,000 breathtaking Buddhist temples and shrines, Kyoto was voted the No. 1 city in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine last year.
Activity: 36
Malaysia!
Activity: 70
Jamaika i think must be good
Activity: 42
I recommend to everyone that they should visit Italy at least once.
Activity: 13
New Zealand.
brand new
Activity: 0
I like to visit amazon forest. Because I am interesting about animals and I want to get dangerous experiences.
Activity: 77
New Zealand
Pages:
Jump to: