Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best place to visit around the world? - page 5. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It is the island of hawai or pearl island of Vietnam is an ideal place for us to bathe as well as visit
Activity: 56
I want travel to japan.
Activity: 35
Amsterdam
Activity: 82
Paris , love place 💞
Activity: 41
Finland
Activity: 98
I really enjoyed Lithuania, especially Klaipeda and Vilnius. It is beautiful and cheap. Also, Como Lago in Italy is fascinating
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
You can visit Salar de Uyuni. Salar de Uyuni or Salar de Tunupa is the largest salt plain in the world. Salar de Uyuni is located in the Department of Potosi and Oruro, southeastern Bolivia, near the top of the Andes, at an altitude of 3650 m.
Activity: 126
Denmark!
brand new
Activity: 0
you should try to go in the philippines
Activity: 193
Thailand i guess. Or Scotland if you like nature.
Activity: 51
India Gujarat kutch  (ran of kutch)
Activity: 197

I believe that the best place to visit is Thailand. Yamat was not but very keen to go there.
Activity: 52
Tunisia <3
Activity: 38
Make some suggestions of beautiful places that a traveler should visit.

I will make a plan for the next years of my future traveling plans so i want to gather some places and take them into consideration.

Feel free to suggest any place you know/live/ or have traveled before.

For me this is my hometown where I was born and lived for a long time.
Activity: 29
Make some suggestions of beautiful places that a traveler should visit.

I will make a plan for the next years of my future traveling plans so i want to gather some places and take them into consideration.

Feel free to suggest any place you know/live/ or have traveled before.

los angeles Wink Wink
Activity: 49
I would really like to go to Peru.
Activity: 46
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Japan it’s the most amazing country I’ve ever been too and probably I’ll ever go to. There is no other place with people so kind and civilized, food so delicious and landscape so stunning. I mean, if there is, I would really like to know! You won’t see any litter or a discarded cup or cigarette butt anywhere, the streets smell nice. Japan is so clean, and also sort of the window into the future where people respect their surroundings. Japan is filled with perfect landscapes scattered across the country for people to soak in its beauty. For many people, the image that immediately springs to mind in conjunction with Japan is actually skyscrapers, bright neon lights and advanced technology, but there’s a lot more to Japan than its urban landscapes. The stunning spectacle of Mount Fuji, the magnificent sight of many temples and gardens and the magnificent rugged mountains make Japan an ideal destination for nature lovers all year round. Japan has a kawaii (cute) culture, and it’s getting cuter all the time, even right now. Almost all major companies in Japan have a cute mascot that represents the company. Even the Japanese police force has a mascot! Sociologists say that it’s “escapism”, a tendency to escape from daily reality or routine by indulging in daydreaming and fantasy. Japanese people also all just seem to be little rays of sunshine. They’re polite, they’re gracious and they somehow remember your name after only meeting you once (I so do not have the same talent), and they’re always fun to talk to! The language barrier is difficult at times, but they will do ANYTHING to help you.

I have heard of all these things. Japanese people are very well educated and that is why they are so friendly and full of discipline.
Activity: 54
Rome!!!
Activity: 24
the best place to visit (Muslims) is Saudi Arabia-Makah-Masjidil Haram.
Pages:
Jump to: