Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading??? - page 5. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think the best day for cryptocurrency is around the fourth quarter of the year because the raising the market value if really occurs in this period which is very favorable to all of us.

Yes I agree, and in fourth quarter many people have money and some of them looking for the right coin to invest their money. In that time many coin will increase because many people invest their money on crypto .
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Good times for doing crypto trading according to trend of the market, if the trend of market is bullish will be good times to entry to the market, and if the price on overbought and already going up multiple times is better avoid FOMO , and wait patient for crypto going down to the deepest. Its more safe to trade when the price of crypto already going down more than 50% because has bigger chance to going up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Now is the best time to make some altcoin purchases.
most crypto are falling and may recover later in the year or 2019.
Buy now and get profit later ..
Activity: 350
I think the best day for cryptocurrency is around the fourth quarter of the year because the raising the market value if really occurs in this period which is very favorable to all of us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Crypto market is 24 hours on market and you can trade any time of the day or night almost every time the great volume is available in front of different exchanges and sometimes also affecting by some market and their opening time,

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If you are asking about bitcoin then there's no actuall best time. but if you look in a smaller altcoin in particylar in my case ICN then you might find some hourly patterns but i would not try to find a pattern in a bigger timespan than last 3(min)-7(max) days.
I found a peak during the day between  the last few days 10:00 and 13:00 so i leave buy orders for the night and i try to manually sell during the day.

Just keep an eye on any pattern you see but consider the price also, don't buy a high just because yesterday around this hour was the low.
It is just a perception in the market and not an important suggestion; if your timings are the same then you can trade. Almost all the timings are best as the trading process is worldwide and sellers and buyers are always active so you do not have to trade in a specific time but depends upon your timings. If you are free in night time or evening time you can trade and can earn, all you need is to work according to the basic rules of the market.
Activity: 420
I think no any specific time frame exchanges are all-time high rush but one thing is I think when any single coin is booming unexpectedly than mostly trader are entering in this trade and in this specific time the public is more than normal in this coin and also in the relevant exchange,
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
I have noticed a few timing very good in trading and in these timing I think all of the traders come to invest in different coins. I have noticed that at the ending time of UTC clock or the starting time (they both come together) the other time which I noticed better is the 14th hour of the UTC timing. After the 14th hour of UTC timing the remaining hours are working better for trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
My father is a trader and he has taught me a lot of things about forex trading which can be used in crypto trading. The best period in a day for crypto trading is when the market in US, EU and Japan open. It is around 1:30 pm
That is the time when the world's largest financial markets are active. If you look at the wave chart, at that time the market is always the most volatile and trading volume also increased a lot.
I learned from both of you at least I do have an idea when is the best time period to do day trading, it is really hard for me to timing during the time I entered trading that is why I quit it and just focusing on holding and in campaign and investing in some coins that I know is profitable and worth it to hold too.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
First of all, there are a lot of methods involving trading and it depends on the time-frame of your investments or resources that you are willing to trade. Some traders utilize their investments by using day-trading and others trade via long-term. To answer your question, there is no literally a 'BEST DAY' to trade in cryptocurrencies as its high volatility makes it very difficult to predict. Another thing, if there exist such a day then everyone would be investing their cryptocurrencies. Check the market for its price and study the pumps and dumps.

I got this idea that the coins gets pumped on sundays to be up in price when traders go to work on a mondays.

Wednesday is the dip'est of weekdays. That leaves 4 days a week for rants, fomo and hodling. This sunday night was great for hodling, sell of and buying back earlier sold coins.

This is too hypothetical and subjective. Wednesday can be anything as it depends on the market based on your understanding and observation. There is no particular day on when to trade but the general rule is to observe the market thoroughly to avoid and maximize your profits in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
My father is a trader and he has taught me a lot of things about forex trading which can be used in crypto trading. The best period in a day for crypto trading is when the market in US, EU and Japan open. It is around 1:30 pm
That is the time when the world's largest financial markets are active. If you look at the wave chart, at that time the market is always the most volatile and trading volume also increased a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
Everyday is the best day to start trading because we will never know when will it pump the price or it dump. If you are a experienced trader you will choose those coins that are stable in the market because it can give you sure profit by the end of the day. There are two types of coins or token in market ne is good for long term hodl and some are good for day trading. Better to choose those coins that can be traded daily if you are a day trader and if you miss out to figure it out, you might get stuck up and force to hold your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I found that most dumps happen in the EU morning, that is usually between 7 and 10 a.m EST. I don't know why that is, but i've noticed it has been an ongoing pattern since the huge 2013 crash. If you're trading on your local exchange it doesn't matter what time it is in China. You want to be trading when there's a lot of volume and people are active. You don't want your orders to be stuck and the exchange to be behind.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Because the traders are from different countries in the world, we do not all have the same time. Therefore there is no specific time for trading.
Activity: 208
Activity: 476
In all trading the mid morning till after noon around  1400 hrs till 1430 then stop and come back again from 1800 till 1930 hrs Mondays to Thursday. Fridays are beginning of the week end traders are preparing to go on holiday. Mostly Tuesdays to Thursday are the best days to trade.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
every trading day that goes online, if there is a dead Exchange 1 hour it could harm the Exchange as a market service exchange Bitcoin.

that's why I quit my office job and opted for Bitcoin trading. and I already feel the benefit of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
I got this idea that the coins gets pumped on sundays to be up in price when traders go to work on a mondays.

Wednesday is the dip'est of weekdays. That leaves 4 days a week for rants, fomo and hodling. This sunday night was great for hodling, sell of and buying back earlier sold coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In my experience, I usually see good volume at Asia time, as they have the best liquidity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
24/7 bro! Or, which ever time that is most convenient for you...trading is round the clock and chooses no time..you are your own boss when it comes to trading..time is in your hands... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: