Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading??? - page 6. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
In my experience afternoons are very quiet (13-20UTC). Most big price movements happen overnight which sucks for me. When I'm trading futures I will actually stay up all night if market is volatile. My advice (which I don't follow sometimes) is find a time you can devote to trading then set up your entry and exit points and you won't have to go chasing volatility. But nothing will repeat all the time, try to find out the moment you are most conscious to give the best ideal on researching. You can build the chart base on your nation's time.

I noticed many time bitcoin price bump and dump use to fluctuate in 00.00UTC to 00.01UTC normally. Last time when China bans the bitcoin twice of the time. That time also bitcoin price started dumping from the time I mentioned above. If you are in trading, you can invest in anytime to do trading, but you need to manage the price changes as flow changes.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It does not depend on particular time
It can drastically change overnight
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In my experience afternoons are very quiet (13-20UTC). Most big price movements happen overnight which sucks for me. When I'm trading futures I will actually stay up all night if market is volatile. My advice (which I don't follow sometimes) is find a time you can devote to trading then set up your entry and exit points and you won't have to go chasing volatility. But nothing will repeat all the time, try to find out the moment you are most conscious to give the best ideal on researching. You can build the chart base on your nation's time.
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
If you are asking about bitcoin then there's no actuall best time. but if you look in a smaller altcoin in particylar in my case ICN then you might find some hourly patterns but i would not try to find a pattern in a bigger timespan than last 3(min)-7(max) days.
I found a peak during the day between  the last few days 10:00 and 13:00 so i leave buy orders for the night and i try to manually sell during the day.

Just keep an eye on any pattern you see but consider the price also, don't buy a high just because yesterday around this hour was the low.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What I can see and what I know about crypto trading it's  not how fast the price went up before you trade but how in demand it is before you trade. Because there are several mistakes that might happen if you just depend on what you can see. Basically the numbers can fool you if you don’t look and check where those numbers came from from the start until the end of the day. Don’t just suddenly do a rush trade instead be vigilant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It's a really difficult question when we say about criptotrading. I know that there are some particularly "active" hours in trading on in the traditional exchange, but it's not relevant for altcoins, I think.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
I don't think that it is important, just set your limit and check it every 6 hour.
You cannot fix any time of the day best for crypto trading as it depends when most of the traders are online. In my opinion each and every moment of the day is important as most of the traders are trading from all around the world. Besides this you must have market intelligence when to, how to and where to invest.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
I don't think that it is important, just set your limit and check it every 6 hour.
Activity: 490
There is no specific time unlike in stocks you can't trade all day and weekends in crypto you can trade 24/7 but its best to buy coins when there is blood.
Activity: 626
basically best time not fixed for a traders. every moment your amount is moving so its difficult to say which is the best time.I think it's depend on which currency you buy and it's project background.
Sometimes I trade only whenever i want too. I even set amount wherein I wanted to sell it. Though regret strikes me whenever  i see that the graph goes way too high and Im late on seeing it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
basically best time not fixed for a traders. every moment your amount is moving so its difficult to say which is the best time.I think it's depend on which currency you buy and it's project background.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Trading times depends primarily on the person's free time, someone might do trading at night someone in afternoon and this will be complete different for you because of different timezones. So its pointless to ask which is best time for trading, just do it when you have free time.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
there is no time limit on when the best time to trade, it is just a lucky course to find the best time for trading.
but, the best time to trade when prices in the market increase.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I don't think there's a specific time in a day that is optimum for trading.
Activity: 588

experience and understanding support to know the appropriate time to buy or trade.
not as easy as many people say. I think it takes patience, research and confidence.
sometimes mature calculations and judgments can end in a loss.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
I am thinking of getting into day trading, i got a gunbot to do it for me (although it is not working yet some technical difficulties) but i think this would be better than manually trading

Does Gunbot work? It sounds too good to be true. Like you can just start running this bot and it will automatically make you money... I don't buy it until there is solid proof.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I am thinking of getting into day trading, i got a gunbot to do it for me (although it is not working yet some technical difficulties) but i think this would be better than manually trading
Activity: 882
I don't think you can get best time to make trading  if you will wait for perfect timing because the main matter is here to get started with the time when conditions for you suits best .
Here my suggestion for you to start trading when the bitcoin market is much stable than what we can see in the normally in most of the days because with much stability you will get better chance to buy bitcoin at stable price and easy to buy coins and in the stable condition of the bitcoin's price you wilo find that most of the altcoins pumping and dumping much , so at that timing you will get better option for the trading specially for day trading .
And here my suggestion for you is that if the market of the bitcoin is growing and price increasing speedly then don't make trading specially day trading in cryptocurrency because at that time the fluctuations in the price of altcoins remain rare much .
So choose conditions best suits you but start your work soon because experience and loss and profit are the lesson to get success in bitcoin .
Activity: 322
I don't really think that there is a good or best time or peroid in a day for Crypto trading. The prices are unexpected. I mean, you really can't expect wether the price will go high or will fall. The best thing to do for you to monitor the price is to download an app, (there are so many apps on phone that you can download) that will time to time will notify you if the price of a certain coin rise, or fall. That would be the best option if you are really into trading. That's what I can advice.
Activity: 966
The best time to trade is in the morning after China has done their thing. Sometimes they dump overnight, and you can wake up to some great deals.
Pages:
Jump to: