Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading??? - page 7. (Read 3107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
Most of the trading volume comes from USA and China so the time when traders from this country will get up and go to bed have really high volume of trading. You can consider that time as good time to book profit from day trading but I mostly trade for 30 minutes charts and try to gain profit with few trades in one day rather than hundreds of trading pairs so time doesn't matter to me.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I'm not aware of anyone waking up at a specific hour in the middle of the night or something, just to trade. News move fast too, a crash or a pump could literally happen anytime If they are related to a specific event/news. I still see buying and hodling is the best strategy (long term) but anytime for trading is just fine.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Which is the best time period in a day for Crypto trading, where more traders participate in trading??
Best time? Anytime would be a good time on trading on crypto.If you do mean about time frame then i cant be sure since we do have different time frames and i do see that traders are always active anytime on making buy and sell into the market into a particular coin which we can really presume that its always the best period to engage with it.This is why we should really be wise and knowledgeable anytime.

I totally agree with your views. Knowledge and being wise are two important factors. Since trading requires plenty of research and up to date news.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
Best time? Anytime would be a good time on trading on crypto.If you do mean about time frame then i cant be sure since we do have different time frames and i do see that traders are always active anytime on making buy and sell into the market into a particular coin which we can really presume that its always the best period to engage with it.This is why we should really be wise and knowledgeable anytime.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yeh there is no magical time, a variety of timezones and how volatile the coin is, you just need to trade when it's right for you.
Setup your price points for sale and buy and stick to them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Bitcoin trading is not  Forex. It is open 24/7. If you know how to read the charts from coin breakouts, and know how to read sell order vs buy order chart. Then you can decide if it is ok to trade or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
Unlike most fiat-based markets, crypto markets operate 24/7/365- they never sleep.  Dips and spikes could happen at any time, although I would guess there is more activity when it's daytime in eastern europe and asia.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if you are looking for best time of the day for trading, well every seconds is the best time for trading as it every time the value change is going up and down you just need to watch it on your Cellphone or computer. In an exchange there are thousands one people log in  and trading every second if you will see the blockchain transaction per day you will get around 500 to 600k transaction per day it means thats there are many people in different parts of the world trading every minute. BEST TIME IS TO WATCH IT EVERY TIME!
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
Trade it when you want. Don't check prices every minute, my tactics are that you check price several times a day. Don't check at night. I need to go to school and times when I do the analysis:
Morning before school
Just after school
During evening
Before I go to sleep
When I can't sleep, I open my laptop and modify position.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Thre is no better time for trading, you need to follow the price nonstop or at least to use a programm which is going to trade instead of you, you will just need to set min and max that suits to you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
The best time to trade is when all offline affairs are done. Well, now is the time for us to keep an eye on the signal while drinking coffee or tea. Then get profit. Simple Moment Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
every day, every hour and even minutes need to be considered for trading. where we will make investments we also need to learn.
If you are in Bittrex market then you can breathe freely. you can trade in a leisurely manner. but if you are in Poloniex then you should stay focused on the monitor and keep monitoring the price.
i learn from experience, please you choose which one is good for you.
all situational, and unpredictable. whatever it is, time is money.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I may not understand very well with trading or sales. But what I know every moment is nice and decent for bitcoin, it's just better bitcoin trading and more appropriate is when bitcoin prices soar.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
every day, every hour and even minutes need to be considered for trading. where we will make investments we also need to learn.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Prices tend to move, or are more likley to move when big news has come out AND as nations involved in crypto wake up, or get off from work, like China and the US.
Activity: 252
I smell that you're coming from a traditional financial investment such as stocks. There are no specific times cycles in crypto, trading is 24/7. And not to disappoint you, TA or any other traditional measurements does not always apply here. Price Trends does seems make more a lot of sense here.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
there is no definite time how to starting trade for bitcoin because the market movement can be happening anytime even 24 hours the price always be change almost every hours
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I don't really think it matters too much as you could trade around the clock 24 hours if you wanted to and there will always be some people trading at the same time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
actually there's no specific time or date on where you're going to trade it's all about the timing. Actually you're not gonna see how many people are on the trading site but you can look at the volume of the coin and the available coins there.

If you're going to try trading make sure you're ready for the risk and you need to study the coin on where you're going to invest. If you're looking for a complete info about the coins on the trading platform you can take a look at https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 364
the best time can not be determined if in terms of trading because in each country have different time difference, for the better when you wake up should see the price in the market and when you have spare time to see again the market price.
Pages:
Jump to: