Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 18. (Read 42240 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I think the best trusted website to earn bitcoin i think this forum only can give and earn bitcoin.. just like joining in signature campaign..
Or offering skills in services section.. you earn lots of bitcoin if you have skills...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Which is the best trusted website to earn btc?

I follow this topic because I'm wondering if a day one among my sites will be the best trusted website to earn BTC...
No photo...they are already among the best ones... [almost a joke]

No, that is already a joke Grin Your sites alone were jokes , I mean just look at that horrible designs Cheesy

Anyways the best trusted website to earn btc is no other than bitcointalk.org , there are signature campaigns, offering services , selling stuffs both physical and digital, exchanging currencies, lending and giveaways.

I have fun making them ...and I hope my active users as well...

I'm wondering myself to be able to giveaway so much satoshi...
I hope I do not give away too much (lol)

Do you realyse that if someone claim under 350 satoshi somewhere he missed a better claim on my systems?

To be honest, your claims are not so high, maybe launching AdSense will help you to improve prizes Wink

"My claims" are market regulated...
I want only say once:
Go where it is the best for you...
And as a webmaster I see often faucetbox accounts...and i see that it is "often" worth to claim with my systems...
My systems are often better and people do not profit...it is only this I want to say...
Bitcoinker is very good...300 avery 15 minutes...
but but twice a day you can earn more by me...so claim only 10 times by bitcoinker and one or twice by me you will earn more if you are limited in claimtime...
And my U2system is funny because you have many options to claim..."brainclaiming" (lol)
You are not only in the skin of a claimer but as well in the skin of a trader.

Claim base:433.33 satoshi
Selling earning:319.664207692 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:438.288991289 satoshi
Re-invest earning:437.435231579 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:520.817046316 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:755.569945455 satoshi
Info for system(370):370.414100646%
Bonus regulator:102

Base 433 satoshi...+ bonus depending on the option...this is funnier than just claiming on classical faucets.

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

I follow this topic because I'm wondering if a day one among my sites will be the best trusted website to earn BTC...

No, that is already a joke Grin Your sites alone were jokes , I mean just look at that horrible designs Cheesy

Anyways the best trusted website to earn btc is no other than bitcointalk.org , there are signature campaigns, offering services , selling stuffs both physical and digital, exchanging currencies, lending and giveaways.

Do you realyse that if someone claim under 350 satoshi somewhere he missed a better claim on my systems?

To be honest, your claims are not so high, maybe launching AdSense will help you to improve prizes Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think the best to earn btc is faucet, there was a lot of faucet types that you can earn big or small btc

Faucets are a great way to start learning about bitcoins and how it all works.  Even though the earnings are beyond minimal, it is still money.  I am still learning in this world of cryptocurrency, but have managed to accomplish a few things already with no actual dollars invested.  I played with faucets for a while, built up a few satoshis, then started dumping it into BTCJam.  This allowed me to make micro-transactions and take a few risky chances with the BTC loan market in order to test the waters.

A couple months of playing around has produced a net worth of about $20, which is not horrible, since I invested nothing but a little bit of time a day to manage faucets on the web and phone.  Now, with a little more understanding of the cryptocurrency system, I think I am about ready to take the next step, whatever that may be.  (probably converting a portion of income to BTC or manual conversions)

You will never make more than pocket change from faucets.  And be ware of peer2peer lending sites.  SCAMMERS are all over, just waiting for fresh meat.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think the best to earn btc is faucet, there was a lot of faucet types that you can earn big or small btc
Check this, you can find some good faucet here: https://faucetbox.com/en/list Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
You can earn few satoshis from faucetbox faucets.
Also you can use xbtcfreelancer if you are some skills.

ofcourse you can find some trusted and good faucet from faucetbox. faucetbox gice list of the best faucet :
https://faucetbox.com/en/list
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
You can earn few satoshis from faucetbox faucets.
Also you can use xbtcfreelancer if you are some skills.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
careerbuilder.com and coinbase combined by far

coinbase..? can you give me the detail how to earn money/bitcoin with coinbase :/
Im never heard about it
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
careerbuilder.com and coinbase combined by far
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I guess one can get nice amount of money from signature Campaign

Even faucet earning gets good amount of money

However do not risk that amount which you cannot afford to loose if you wanna risk btc in Trading r investing in ponzi

I can't really agree with 2nd sentence of your post, faucet earnings gets you good money? Where does that faucet come from that gives you a good amount of money? I have always seen faucets with very little rewards which can just waste your time but can't give you any good amount of money.

you must optimize your time when you use faucets...and use faucets only when you have fun to use them.
right now...i'm surfing this forum...claiming faucets and watching TV and answering my emails and overlooking my sites...

Waste of time is when you do nothing (lol)
Still that being said, faucets are a waste of time. I find myself when I have free time, I like to code or learn more about coding. Of course, I am trying to get a job as a computer programmer at a real world office. That would definitely be a trusted way to make money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
the best website for me right now is this forum for sure no one will disagree with me by joining signature campaign fb and twitter campaign you'll be able to get decent sat. and if you visited the service section there's always new offer that will allow you to earn btc, like others said faucet was still good if you are doing it for fun.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Go to the chart of signature campaigns and sign up with one of those, they are reliable.

Most signature campaigns accepts Junior Member up. There is one before that accepts newbie but i think they had stop already.

If you have a twitter account and having many follower and having a good audit record, you can join twitter campaign and earn some bitcoin.Just explore  our forum especially the digital goods section as there are offers sometimes for newbies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
You can use faucetbox faucets.You will receive daily payments if you will reach the payment threshold.

I don't think faucet will work big. We can't make more money by faucets. Best guys you can try to go signature campaign to get standard value like weekly payment.

Yeah faucets don't really work big for someone, but signature campaigns are for just those who have a little knowledge about bitcoin or anything related to it because a little knowledge is needed for surviving in a campaign because someone may get a ban for posting spam.

Faucets won't give a good earning for the time we spend, but as above mate quoted its better to earn through signature campaigns if you have interest to learn about bitcoin.
Faucets may not earn a lot of coins but for jr. members who barely get $0.1 per post, they can earn well with faucets and it's just a start to learn about various ways to earn bitcoins. Once the user gets to know about bitcoins, he would then be able to contribute on this forum else at the start he may end up making low quality posts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Go to the chart of signature campaigns and sign up with one of those, they are reliable.

I think he should not join sig campaign if he is just a newbie right now, because he will face problems if he does so, sig campaigns need their users to do constructive posts and i think a newbie has no such knowledge to do this, that is why i think he should first roam around learn something until he becomes jr. member and then he should join one.
Activity: 27
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You can use faucetbox faucets.You will receive daily payments if you will reach the payment threshold.

I don't think faucet will work big. We can't make more money by faucets. Best guys you can try to go signature campaign to get standard value like weekly payment.

Yeah faucets don't really work big for someone, but signature campaigns are for just those who have a little knowledge about bitcoin or anything related to it because a little knowledge is needed for surviving in a campaign because someone may get a ban for posting spam.

Faucets won't give a good earning for the time we spend, but as above mate quoted its better to earn through signature campaigns if you have interest to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 42
there are so many sites that gives you btc in small amounts. so if you want fast btc earnings, enter into paying sites.
Pages:
Jump to: