Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now? - page 2. (Read 16048 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Well, I always rely on stats from CoinMarketCap. I think it's only logical to see what coin is in the highest demand and then make some conclusion. So, according to rankings on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/, the hottest coin is - unsurprisingly - Bitcoin. It's followed by Tether, Ethereum, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, XRP, Ethereum Classic, and CK USD.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 07, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
For altcoins, I choose fork from bitcoin, especially those that have a superior platform that has a myriad of features and will be used by many people in the future, although it is relatively new, I am sure it will move forward in the future.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
Well, I always rely on stats from CoinMarketCap. I think it's only logical to see what coin is in the highest demand and then make some conclusion. So, according to rankings on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/, the hottest coin is - unsurprisingly - Bitcoin. It's followed by Tether, Ethereum, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, XRP, Ethereum Classic, and CK USD.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
I don't think there are any hot coins at the moment ... the market is the same ...is pending
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
some people will say Dash, Ripple, Neo but in my opinion, the best and most popular is eth and LTC. so far, ethereum is the king of altcoin.  is the Honest coin. It's a stable coin, good reputation,
Activity: 141
August 17, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Bitcoin, NEO, ETH think they are. Recently, all the talk only about them.
Activity: 303
August 15, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
I think for tokens now there are many less promising projects, because there are several scam projects that make people avoid certain ICO products. you should try on fork projects from Bitcoin / other like XDNA while price is still cheap and future prospects are very promising, and deserve to be made a long-term investment because it has a distinguished characteristic
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
I think the ethereum is a very good coin for investing now because when the market starts to grow we will see a big increase of eth.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 03:15:50 AM
Karmacoin has a great deal of mining support and has a similar mission that Doge has and can't beat the name. I additionally buy in to the outlook of NXT and have contributed there also. NEM and Ethereum intrigue me, anticipating their dispatches.
Activity: 173
August 13, 2018, 04:45:59 AM
altcoin who are aplenty of talk about lately, is EOS. because this belongs to altcoin, a new and quicker is able to master the market. The longer, the more good development is even able to ranks 4 in the market.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 04:37:45 AM
whether or not an altcoin depends on individual judgment. everyone will disagree when talking which coin is the best. some people will say Dash, Ripple, Neo or Litecoin. but in my opinion, the best and most popular is ethereum. so far, ethereum is the king of altcoin.
As far as I know ethereum is the hottest coin they like to buy or like to involve because market is more likely in bitcoin and aside for that it is affordable the prices.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
I think it is really hard to tell at the moment, most of them are simply dropping non stop, really badly, some of them even lost all the progress they made, but I am still aiming for EOS and cardano, I think they are promising enought to recover.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
There are quite a good number of altcoins on the top list right now. As a matter of fact, a lot of them are doing well for themselves and I think it is hard to single one out and call it the hottest altcoin. A good number of the top listed altcoins are taking control of the industry right now, despite the recent market trends. I like what's going on with Monero and NEo anyways.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
I would advice you not to follow the hype as regards what is hot or what is not hot. Its best if you can take some time to research on what you can invest in and hold it for the long term rather than trying to make quick bucks. Just try and learn how this industry works and you would be fine after you have gotten the adequate knowledge  of how this industry works
Activity: 7
August 10, 2018, 08:24:24 AM
whether or not an altcoin depends on individual judgment. everyone will disagree when talking which coin is the best. some people will say Dash, Ripple, Neo or Litecoin. but in my opinion, the best and most popular is ethereum. so far, ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 03:02:19 AM
Betacoin it shot up a week ago when the trouble went up finished a million that was simply yet an essence of what is to come whats the new excavators get on it here this springs and next December when square parts down the middle.
Activity: 124
August 03, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
What's is your opinion?
Well I will list four of my favorite coins right now which I believe are the best.
TAU
ADA
POWR
QSP

These coins will be listed on new exchanges too so I am hoping they shall prosper.
Activity: 128
August 03, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
What's is your opinion?
The hottest altcoins for me right now are:
Paragon
Lisk
Stellar
These are the best coins I have and I am pretty sure these will be the hottest trend of the market.
Activity: 386
August 03, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
LCS is the new altcoin of new ico project completed. I guess this token will be nice later coins. This month's platform they'll release, this will be good news for lcs token holder
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
What's is your opinion?
I invest my savings in Stellar's crypto currency, do not expect to get a big profit in a month, because this project is more long-term, and to win fans, he will have to work a little more. We are of the opinion that by investing in the Stellar project, you will need to forget about your wallet for at least 2 years. This, perhaps, will be the best solution.
Pages:
Jump to: