Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now? - page 5. (Read 16048 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 01:46:06 AM
nem
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
March 03, 2014, 12:27:45 AM
Right this second its Aurora coin.
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
March 03, 2014, 12:05:44 AM
Coin2
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2014, 11:39:39 PM
The only real let down about alt coins is that you pretty much have to exchange them for bitcoins before you can really spend them on anything since only a few places take altcoins It's not hard but it is a drag.

https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/ - 10% off international Amazon cards ($100 for $90 with NOBL)
legendary
Activity: 1778
March 02, 2014, 11:28:11 PM
BEECOIN and ELECTRIC COIN

BEECOIN is the fairest altcoin with ZERO PREMINE.
TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
March 02, 2014, 11:21:57 PM
Coin2 is Coin21 right?
Activity: 509
March 02, 2014, 11:13:10 PM
absolutely coin2. by far the best coin ever. fair distribution to all. no selfish premine, no bag holders, dedicated and strong community

Stop the BS , there is no such thing in the crypto world , and there will never be.

Ps . you got a few sockpuppets , let me help you label them Smiley

the most BS thing is mining!how much more you need for examples? 100+ altcoins that able to mine not enought yet?
 the future will belong to the coins that no need to mine..only the question is "distribution" ! and Coin2 already set a good example there Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 02, 2014, 10:44:15 PM
absolutely coin2. by far the best coin ever. fair distribution to all. no selfish premine, no bag holders, dedicated and strong community

Stop the BS , there is no such thing in the crypto world , and there will never be.

Ps . you got a few sockpuppets , let me help you label them Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
March 02, 2014, 09:11:27 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
March 02, 2014, 03:51:16 PM
Coin2

The unique fair distribution
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 02, 2014, 02:59:14 PM
Coin2 - 1000% + market cap increase 24 hours after full distribution.

I agree coin2 is doing amazing, sorry coinye  Cry lol
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
March 02, 2014, 02:36:58 PM
Coin2 - 1000% + market cap increase 24 hours after full distribution.
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
March 02, 2014, 02:31:01 PM
Coin2 is definitely in the hotlist right now, the value has increased 100 times since yesterday
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
March 02, 2014, 01:58:36 PM
Mintcoin crashed to half it's value today. Mazacoin went up 500% today, then crashed down to half of that and is still falling. Anyone investing this morning has a smile tonight I'm sure. Aurora does indeed look promising, but it's very hard to say whether it's rise will last.

Darkcoin seems to be great investment at the moment, the Darksend is already alpha testing and will be released to public this weekend as far as I know, so the price will skyrocket. Also, unlike most of other coins, this one has something special, not only hype - there allways will be demand for anonymous transactions.

I'm waiting for Darkcoin to fall again, should have bought right before it doubled. What do you think of Tekcoin?

http://www.tekcoin.io/ this one? Never vheard before, and seems that there is no topic on forum. What's so special about it?
Activity: 114
March 02, 2014, 01:15:21 PM
This coin looks different, I feel it might going places. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
March 01, 2014, 10:23:14 PM
Mintcoin crashed to half it's value today. Mazacoin went up 500% today, then crashed down to half of that and is still falling. Anyone investing this morning has a smile tonight I'm sure. Aurora does indeed look promising, but it's very hard to say whether it's rise will last.

Darkcoin seems to be great investment at the moment, the Darksend is already alpha testing and will be released to public this weekend as far as I know, so the price will skyrocket. Also, unlike most of other coins, this one has something special, not only hype - there allways will be demand for anonymous transactions.

I'm waiting for Darkcoin to fall again, should have bought right before it doubled. What do you think of Tekcoin?
Activity: 70
March 01, 2014, 08:56:41 PM
The only real let down about alt coins is that you pretty much have to exchange them for bitcoins before you can really spend them on anything since only a few places take altcoins It's not hard but it is a drag.
Activity: 882
March 01, 2014, 06:41:19 AM
the hottest - still doge, soon litecoin then quark and peercoin again

the most undervalued right now - Grain
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
March 01, 2014, 04:44:33 AM

Mintcoin is still overpriced I believe, Blackcoin seems to be more promising because the mining is almost over, and they have waaaaaaaaaaaaay less coins, so I purchased it instead and waiting when it will hit bigger exchanges and PoW phase will be over.

When I checked Maza price in the morning, that was a huge facepalm))) I've already installed wallet few days ago, and was considering to buy some yesterday, but did not want to mess with this awfull website... Damn, but if I knew the reward)))

Aurora will be down soon IMO, the market cap is a joke - in fact nobody purchased 50% premine and there are not so much coins in circulation yet, so real market cap of let's say Dogecoin seems to be much much more. Also, seems that most buyers suppose that this coin was endorsed by Iceland government, that is very far from truth. This coin can be a hit, but due to all this misunderstandings, the risks are huge as well

Huntercoin seems to be another hit, it's almost listed at Cryptsy, deposits page exists but is hidden yet. Improved client is coming, and the idea of combining multiplayer game with coin is fantastic, so I believe HUC has a bright future.

Also, NXT price was dropped a bit, so I purchased more of it. Assets Exchange is almost ready, and I believe that price will grow dramatically soon. Just look at those buy walls!
Pages:
Jump to: