Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 2 - Round 1 - page 2. (Read 14236 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please add XXL COIN
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
plzz add xxl coin

thank u

XRoZFHdA5PCbg59sGyefPcbsHFishGC67W
Activity: 56
XXL must hits all exchanges
We would like to trade these please.. Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Please add XXLCoin
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Please add XXL !
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
plzz add xxl coin

thank u
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
BELICOIN is lovely! Smiley Let's add it please it is a lovely coin thank you.
Activity: 2
add xxlcoin
Activity: 252
Voted for XXL.. Please add!!
Activity: 64
Wow, what a joke. Based in the USA, but North-Korea-style "voting". At least Kim Jong-un had the decency to properly fake the voting results and not simply ignore the outcome. I am sure that I am only one of many potential customers that you are losing with this behaviour. Way to go guys, way to go.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
plss add xxl
Activity: 23
Please add ECC
Activity: 56
You forgot 5th place
Which is
XXL :)XXL :)XXL ;)XXL Smiley
XXL :DXXL :)XXL :)XXL
XXL :)XXL ;)XXL :)XXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
XXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXLXXL
Activity: 13
I suggest for next week to not make a voting but take the real winners from this round.

+1

Thumbs up for this! Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 251

XXL coin please
Activity: 15
Please add Eccoin to the list.
Activity: 112
please add ECC
Activity: 177
Please add ECC too
Activity: 13
Such result, so wow! I can not believe you had a public poll and then ignored the publics votes! Tisk, tisk. Thank you for the insight into your character and how your operation is run prior to me entrusting my coins. I will be staying clear of Bittrex. Far too much exchange competition out there and I demand an exchange and operators who are straight with me as a customer and the community as a whole. Don't blow smoke up the communities ass. I hope others take a stance here as well. This is sickening to me.

My condolences to the Beli, CGB and COYE communities. You all deserve better than this.

True... I give you a +1 on this...

Rallying up a community busy with their everyday lives is no easy task. How will we get them to vote again if they knew that their votes during the past week were disregarded like it did not matter. I don't think most of them are aware yet but most are waiting for the results to be announced on the BeliCoin fanpage and Twitter. They know that we hit 3rd place. I'm just not sure how they will react once they learn about this incident. Only one thing is for sure right now, it won't be a good one.
Activity: 15
Such result, so wow! I can not believe you had a public poll and then ignored the publics votes! Tisk, tisk. Thank you for the insight into your character and how your operation is run prior to me entrusting my coins. I will be staying clear of Bittrex. Far too much exchange competition out there and I demand an exchange and operators who are straight with me as a customer and the community as a whole. Don't blow smoke up the communities ass. I hope others take a stance here as well. This is sickening to me.

My condolences to the Beli, CGB and COYE communities. You all deserve better than this.
Pages:
Jump to: