Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 2 - Round 1 - page 3. (Read 14236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I suggest for next week to not make a voting but take the real winners from this round.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Please add ECCoin (ECC)!  Grin

Please mine at http://ecc.novahash.org/index.php. Spread the hash!   Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I don't get it? Why BELI was not included? Its unfair for all who supported it. its really frustrating how everyone voted but our coin was still not included despite placing 3rd. Other coins who got lower votes got included instead. Its sad how politics has invaded even the crypto world.
Activity: 13
please add XXLCoin!
Activity: 2
please, add XXLCOIN

thanks
Activity: 36
Vote for XXLCOIN

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Vote for XXL...  It's gonna be huge!
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Additions to Bittrex for the week of March 17th:
  • Q2C - Need their dev team to contact me
  • GRD
  • BCC - Bancor Coin

Plus many other surprise coins. 

I hope that one of the surprise coins will be CGB, as it made 4th place in the poll, has a large community and active dev team. But most importantly, many of the coins released these day are only for pump/dump and will then be abandoned by the devs (not all, but most), while CGB has already proved (in the last 8 month) that the devs are in it for the long term. This is something you should consider when adding coins, I believe.
legendary
Why not CGB, it has a lot of votes and large community. At least they haven't bribed/paid anyone to vote so you might want to reconcidder an integer coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/historic-cryptogenic-bullion-thread-closed-245086

Attract over 50 potential new customers to your site, a no-brainer really.
Activity: 179
Thanks for participating in the poll this week.  I'll be starting a new version on Monday. 

Summing up the results for the week:

We added SPA, BC, APH, EXE, EMC2, MYR, HPC, and IPC this weekend. 

To celebrate adding BC to our exchange, we're tipping 1 BC to everyone who creates a BC wallet and giving .5 BC for every executed trade in the BC markets starting March 15th 5pm PST. 

Additions to Bittrex for the week of March 17th:
  • Q2C - Need their dev team to contact me
  • GRD
  • BCC - Bancor Coin

Plus many other surprise coins. 

Activity: 179
crea cryptoeagles  plz add to list

Added to the poll.
Activity: 140
When will yo uadd BeliCoin, its the 3rd one at voting??
Activity: 26
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
crea cryptoeagles  plz add to list
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Voted for XXL !!!Best coin!!!
legendary
CGB should definately be added!
Activity: 56
We're looking to add coins based on community demand as well as coins which contribute novel innovations to crypto-coin technology.  

This is our second iteration of the community poll.  The winners from the first version were:  DRK, BC, MINT, and C2.  

Because of their overwhelming support in the poll, we've decided to change our coin release plan and launch the top 4 coins directly into Bittrex.  Today, we've launched DRK and MINT, along with SYN and POT.

Later this week, we expect to launch BC and UTC along with MYR.

Please vote or nominate your favorite coins for the poll.  If you are a coin developer and would like to state your case for why you should be listed in bittrex.com, please contact me directly.  

To recap, we support:
  • BTC
  • LTC
  • EAC
  • DOGE
  • VTC
  • PPC
  • IFC
  • MEOW
  • WDC
  • FTC
  • ICN