Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 2 - Round 1 - page 7. (Read 14236 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
PreMineCoin! Cheesy
you can get some very cheap PMC atm Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BCC is THE new coin!

http://bancorcoin.net/

Nice.  This coin looks really good (nice web site too!). 

Activity: 1
Activity: 179
We're looking to add coins based on community demand as well as coins which contribute novel innovations to crypto-coin technology.  

Than you should really add EMC2.

This coin is going places, and will change the world along the way.

I've added EMC2 to the poll.  If you get a chance, please message me a pitch for EMC2.  If it truly will change the world, we will add it regardless of poll votes. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yessir.
If you want to make money on transaction fees you should add the top traded coins on cryptsy and not random crap coins that people just want to dump.

Volume on other exchanges does factor into whether we launch another coin but every coin comes from somewhere.  We just launched MINT, POT, and DRK which already have good volume on other exchanges and big fan bases.  But we're also willing to take a chance on a new coin like GPUC or ZEIT because we think they may break out into something bigger. 

There's a good balance and polls like this matter because we don't want coin developers to pay to be in our exchange. 

I love the fact that you have the voting on here!
Activity: 154
http://octo.lifeforce.info

System: Prop/Stratum/VarDiff
Pool Hashrate: ~30MH/s
Pool Workers: 17
Fee: 0%
Block Finders Bonus: 20 (2.25%)
Block Reward Bonus: 2%
Total Potential Bonus: 4.25% (per block)
If you want to make money on transaction fees you should add the top traded coins on cryptsy and not random crap coins that people just want to dump.

Volume on other exchanges does factor into whether we launch another coin but every coin comes from somewhere.  We just launched MINT, POT, and DRK which already have good volume on other exchanges and big fan bases.  But we're also willing to take a chance on a new coin like GPUC or ZEIT because we think they may break out into something bigger. 

There's a good balance and polls like this matter because we don't want coin developers to pay to be in our exchange. 
Just logged in and checked to see if Blackcoin is traded... unfortunately, it isn't yet. I know it's not one of the options in this poll, but can you consider adding it sometime soon? Thank you!

Blackcoin will get released this weekend.
Activity: 168
Hi
Please add QubitCoin
Activity: 32
+1 Qubitcoin
Activity: 167
Just logged in and checked to see if Blackcoin is traded... unfortunately, it isn't yet. I know it's not one of the options in this poll, but can you consider adding it sometime soon? Thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Q2C should be added!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
We're looking to add coins based on community demand as well as coins which contribute novel innovations to crypto-coin technology.  

Than you should really add EMC2.

This coin is going places, and will change the world along the way.

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Activity: 378
Yessir.
Sweet! 888 has my vote! Go Octo!!!!

http://imgur.com/YwYkUZD
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
XXL coin +1
Activity: 140