Pages:
Author

Topic: Which of the three COINS will you choose to invest in? - page 3. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Right now I think its best to invest in ethereum (very cheap because of the congestion of the eth transactions) because eventually it will still rise back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Since many coins are available to buy and make better trade to make better profit but here in my opinion the best coins to invest for the long terms investment is bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold , bitcoin diamond Because these are those coins which arise from the network of the bitcoin blockchain , so here we can expect that how much we can make in the future , if we can invest today .
For the short term hold for trading is better to buy Digibyte coin @80-100 Satoshi and then sell at @150 Satoshi in month , second coin is posw coin which can buy @1100 Satoshi and will rise easily to 1300-1400 Satoshi in the month , third coin that I think is better for the investment is xmr , Because it is going to up speedily ( listen from experience trader friend ) .
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nearly same opinion. Litecoin also very good for long term. Dash also one of good project.
But if i choose 3 then i will choose this coin.
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Waves

If bitcoin is exclude, i will add dash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For long-term investment choose Ethereum because it's already price increasing proven.
Investing ten Ethereum is more profitable than a thousand of Altcoin tokens.
Do the math.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My top three coins to invest are waves, stratis and deeponion. Deeponion is a new coin but showing strength and slowly going up and its developer team is very active doing many things to establish their coin, it can go to moon and can give you decent earnings in long term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
i will choose eth for the shoret and long term, as eth is one of the strongest alts..
ripple ltc is for the long term goal and should be set always the price to sell because we dont know when this will pump in the market..
neo is a good choice now also and you can see it being grow to the market.. waves for long term too.
Activity: 294
I will will choose ETHEREUM, MONERO and LITECOIN.
If u can see the market stats of ETHEREUM then you will understand that why it is been accepted by many investors. It is having a good market potential and i personally believe that it is the currency of trust. You can invest and earn good profit out of ETHEREUM.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
      I agree to your thoughts about short and long term investments.

If I was to ask for I will choose ethereum. Why? Because it is the most used cryptocurrency when it comes to erc20 tokens. Most of ICO's is using ethereum blockchain for their tokens and based on my observation ethereum is connected to bitcoin demands. I therefore conclude that: when bitcoin pump high ethereum also pump. As you can seen in the statistics of the two so investing in ethereum in such a good one for long term investment like bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If I were to choose three coins to invest, I will not choose LTC or etc, I like to invest bitcoin, then bitcoin cash, or ethereum.
Bitcoin because bitcoin price now is high and it has a big potential to rise more in the long run. Like example before the end of this year bitcoin has a possibility to exceed in 11,000 US Dollar. I will also choose to invest and save bitcoin because I can easily convert it into cash the moment I need some money to use.

Bitcoincash because it also has a price. If I am not mistaken bitcoin cash starts only last August then it isso fast to reach 1,000 US Dollar.

Ethereum because I believe in ethereum. I also believe that ethereum can also rise more and there are so many people saying that ethereum will surpass bitcoin someday.

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Definitely ethereum because among those two ethereum  isthe most stablize price in the crypto market also ethereumnprice based on my analysis are growing slowly but surely in these few days are compared to the othera you stated.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I'd prefer litecoin or dogecoin to invest in, they worked the best for me, not that i've already invested in it but it's just according to my own preferences. ETH is somewhat good i think, many people prefer to use ETH, maybe they see it as a 2nd placed to bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and Ethereum are most favourite. Cool
Then LTC Smiley.
These are very interesting and amazing creature (i believe).
Wish the best.Goodll luck!!!
Activity: 84
I support the Ethereum. This was my first ICO in which I invested money and I still remain loyal to it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I consider to invest in INS Ico. This one has a great team and project. Also, they are good at marketing so they create an excellent hype. It could be easy to reach their hard cap in  several days.

Waves for second. If they built a convinient Dex they will fill a huge hole in the market. It has that potential.

WeTrust
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I will pick Litecoin first because I feel as long as their is Bitcoin, Litecoin will always serve as its Silver, and Bitcoin is doing its job well of being the Digital Gold, next is Ethereum and in distance third is Ethereum Classic
Activity: 377
btc and eth, because both coin is very good market .. for now maybe both coins become my choice
Activity: 153
For me, the size of the market is very important.
What is the volume of the transactions in that market ? Because the altcoin will be used in those transactions.
This article from Chris Burniske explains this: https://medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7

Having this my favourite 3 altcoins are https://appcoins.io, Props  and OMG.
The potential market is the app stores market ($40B a year) and the traction of the Aptoide app store is huge. Compare them using Google Trends, adding Kin/Kik which ICO is over:
   https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?q=kik,younow,aptoide
Activity: 193
Long term HOLD:

1. Bitcoin - king of all cryptoland
2. Ethereum - good platform and lots of potential, still undervalued
3. LTC - as hedge to Bitcoin crashes.

Yes, I have the same opinion as you. Actually I prefer to invest into Bitcoin only and do not like to invest into Altcoin or other cryptocurrency. That's because Bitcoin already have certainty and will absolutely give us a lot of profit. On the other hand, Altcoin appears after Bitcoin and tends to emulate Bitcoin. But after thinking about it, Altcoin could be the second solution and a backup plan for Bitcoin. So later if we have a problem with Bitcoin, we still have Altcoin. We must have more than one source of income.
Activity: 434
Ethereum is still the best amongst them all anytime any day.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I have OMG XLM should show good growth in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: