Pages:
Author

Topic: Which of the three COINS will you choose to invest in? - page 7. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
In my opinion, Ethereum should be one for the long term hodling, LTC is a good option too, but I like Eth more than any. I feel this is going to be the next bitcoin in future for sure
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
There has different types of angle to invest. For long term you may invest in ETH, Waves & BCCS.  For short term you may choose many coins from market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I chose for a medium-term investment: ETH, AVT, Ripple, OMG, NEO. ETH already closed. The rest in a good profit of 30-60%, I will close later.  I bought for a long-term investment Stratis, Waves, Bitshares, Tierion, Sia, DNT, Tezos. I want to buy extra Ark, Lisk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
ethereum is my choice, etc is raising to but still i love eth more. ltc in the other hand have very stable price but slowly growing too so for long investment ltc is great
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: