Pages:
Author

Topic: Which of the three COINS will you choose to invest in? - page 4. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Altсoins are our everything, we invest in everything that moves, even in small steps. A very dynamic market is now due to the growth of bitcoin. So the more coins have the better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Long term HOLD:

1. Bitcoin - king of all cryptoland
2. Ethereum - good platform and lots of potential, still undervalued
3. LTC - as hedge to Bitcoin crashes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I'm looking forward to invest long term in Ethereum. I know that Bitcoin has surpassed $11,000 now, but the risks are high now even if it predicts to hit $100,000 in 2 years time.

I'm also looking at Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Dashcoin, Litecoin, Waves, Monero and Ethereum Classic. Keeping an eye on the other ones if they're worth investing in the long run.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

All of them are the good investment for long-term because their prices are increasing in the market and their value are kept changing. In those, my first choice is always ETH and ETC when compared to LTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think ,
ETH LTC XMR OMG NEO WAVES START these all are good for long term <3 , but do your own search before invest any of these !
Activity: 511
I prefer to choose eth and ltc for a long term investment. These coins are good to invest if you hold for a long term surely this is a profitable coins. Ethereum is dump and pump so if invest profit will earn.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Go with Dash, Litecoin and Monero for a long term and a short term investment. These three altcoins growth has been high in last two weeks. They are cheap enough to buy in vlaues now. Their growth confirms how hard their team is working behind.
Activity: 224
I can live while depending on ethereum, it can be the next bitcoin or rather can be close to becoming like bitcoin. You can believe in ethereum to last longer and it will. So I will invest on ethereum.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I will not invest in both ethereum and litecoin now for both long-term and short term purpose as there are many other coins that are doing far better than both of them. If I have the fund and must invest in altcoins, the coins I will invest on are lisk,  Dash and wave. This three coins are going to be doing well in years to come and some of them are going to be leading coins in there own ways.
Activity: 350
LTC is a very good investment. But think about these coins also. I prefer these coins

BITTREX EXCHANGE : QTUM, EDG, XEL, STRAT, PAY, LBC, STRAT
BINANCE EXCHANGE : WALTON (IMPORTANT), ENG
CRYPTOPIA EXCHANGE : MSP (IMPORTANT), BIS, BKCAT, EMB
ETHERDELTA EXCHANGE : TNT, LRC, SUB, CCT
BITFINEX : ETP, LRC
NOVA EXCHANGE : BCO (IMPORTANT)
IF YOU HAVE MORE BTC - ETC, ETH, OMG, NEO
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

same with me for long term investment, I choose ethereum (ETH). but for short term I prefer choose decent (DCT) and Minexcoin (MNX), both of altcoins have fast movement price from low to high price or from high to low price, so we can get profit quite fast.
Activity: 458
Yes Ethereum is a long term investment but I don't think litecoin and ETC are short term investment because the growth of those Cryptos are not daily so I see ETC and litecoin as more of a long term rather than short term investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
As for the long-term investment, I would better choose Litecoin and Ethereum. They will go up and this process will not be stopped. Ethereum Classis is good for short-term investment — the fork that will happen soon will let it rise very high. You have a time to deal with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I personally like ETC right now going into next year because in a few weeks here they are upgrading their monetary policy and that will reduce block rewards by 20%. Also I think the tech and people behind ETC are stand up people which I think it is important to have a solid dev team and foundation. Lastly if they can manage to run ICOs or make tokens on that platform that sky is the limit then.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
My choice of promising coins
1. Neo
2. Eth
3. Omg
I think this is the best choice for long-term projects.
Activity: 266
Investing in LTC will be wise, can invest in ethereum too but in long term LTC will provide more profit.
Activity: 86
Best choice for me is Ethereum. The value of ethereum has been stabilized unlike the other coins. It may be inferior to bitcoin in terms of price but it has a great potential in the future. Also, it has a good reputation when it comes to investments.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
all 3 not bad

bitbay
blocknet
byteball (perhaps)

I would challenge anyone here to find me a project that offers more for less than bitbay

Hi cryptohunter,
Can you explain why would you select these altcoins?

Bitbay is the offers more useful features (that already work and exist not dreams and talk bullshit whitepapers that will never happen) than any project on this entire board for its market cap.

Blocknet is a wild card but if it pulls of what is says (it has already a proven and working atomic trade exchange) then that and bitbay together will provide 2 of the vital missing pieces on the decentralised trustless end to end arena we are trying to create.

byteball - i do not like the distribution but if iota is worth 4 .5 billion (lol) this dag project with a dev that understands dag more than iota devs (who got told by mit that made some terrible errors) is not worth 25 x less.

PIVX is better than dash

there are more but he said 3.

I recently created a thread that challenged the entire board to find me quality projects that exist outside of the top 10 and nobody could offer anything of quality outside of the top 10 other than the 6 I had listed.

This board is 99% bullshit copy and paste devs or marketeers scamming people into buying their dreams and talk start ups that will fail.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
all 3 not bad

bitbay
blocknet
byteball (perhaps)

I would challenge anyone here to find me a project that offers more for less than bitbay

Hi cryptohunter,
Can you explain why would you select these altcoins?
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
Seeing this discussion was interesting, almost 100% sentiments are with ETH, if nothing bad happens with it then I am sure it will drive high based on so much positive sentiments around it.
Pages:
Jump to: