Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 13. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I prefer increase in my bitcoin to dollar.
Increase in bitcoin will fetch me more dollars when compared to increase in dollars.
Activity: 187
Obviously answer we all want to increase our fiat money that we used in investing in bitcoin because prankly we use bitcoin to increase our money investment so the more bitcoin you have the more dollar or fiat you will gain depend on what is the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

For me i will prefer to increase the volume of my bitcoin than dollar because bitcoin is so un predictable. It can be more profitable when investing bitcoin this time, as bitcoin is very popular already theres a chance that your profit in the future will be doubled.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I would prefer increasing my bitcoin rather than increasing my dollar deposits. Bitcoin is volatile in nature but, would bring bigger returns in the long term. Dollar price is almost stable in value. So not much profit in dollar investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
of course I would rather increase bitcoin than dollars. because increasing bitcoin will give a profit that is greater than the dollar. and increasing the value of bitcoin will not cause inflation but if the dollar rises against your fiat money then this will cause inflation. and inflation will cause the price of goods to become more expensive and I don't like that.

Activity: 207
I prefer my bitcoin to be increased.The exchange rate for the dollar does not usually change that much with respect to other currencies.Bitcoin is leading and its a future.

for bitcoin price conditions that experience a downtrend, USD is the best option, and vice versa if bitcoin exerts a price to go up, in this case I am proactive with the market reaction because everything can change at any time in an unpredictable time.

I just followed the trend and I saw the price of bitcoin has increased gradually for now, I will buy it continuously.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
So if you are asking me I love to see the bitcoin increasing, there are many reasons behind this one of the reason is I really want that one day bitcoin will take the position of currency, now most of the country are depended on dollars price but in near future this will not be the same, new ways of trading are coming day by day. People love to make their life easy so they chose all the easy process of trading and now bitcoin gives them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
The final goal of saving btc is waiting for it to grow and increasing your fiat volume.
Though there are some enthusiasts that would convert all their earnings into bitcoins just in case it becomes a real currency one day.
Activity: 257
As for me personally I am preparing to increase my boat bitcoin and dollar amount, because I need to move out from cryptocurrency earnings and also increase my portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
i'll prefer increase my Bitcoin volume  because more bitcoin means more n more dollar and it has the potential to increase prices faster than  dollar. I much like to gain and earn more Bitcoins and keep it or hold then, convert it into the right and perfect situation in the market price.

If it could be possible I would choose both of them. Why not? LOL. If I have to pick one option only, it will be Bitcoin. I have several BTC and want to see how they grow in price.
Activity: 85
It is by far better for you to increase your Bitcoin than your dollar. The exchange rate for the dollar does not usually change that much with respect to other local currencies. But Bitcoin price will always grow higher.
Activity: 100
I prefer to increase my dollar supply.  Of course, without denying that bitcoin may become a currency in the future, but when it will be I do not know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Well for me, I will choose to increase my Bitcoin than dollar. I am glad and proud Bitcoin user that wants to gain and earn more and more Bitcoin because I store or hold Bitcoin for a while and convert it in the best and perfect time that will occur that I surely gain more profit.
Like you I also choose to increase my bitcoin than dollar cause if I gain high profitable income in my investment in bitcoin and change it in local currency it makes more dollar to earn, that's why I choose bitcoin and I buy bitcoin when the value is dip and I stored it for a while and wait for there increasing so in this strategy it gain more profit.
Activity: 126
increase the amount of bitcoin you then convert it to dollars and make your dollar more and more. Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
for me it is better to have a bitcoin and store it rather than having a dollar. lets be practical bitcoin value to dollar is too low so it is  better to have bitcoin since it has a good potential in the market once you have a bitcoin and the price of it increase you will have a good profit.
Activity: 268
I don't know about you but the math here is pretty obvious. The answer will be bitcoin volume since it will dramatically increase your wealth per coin. Given that it may be volatile and the net value is erratic, as long as you know what you're doing and reading the market you can make more with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The more I want to make money, but how they will look to me is not important.  Now it's dollars, in the future I hope bitcoins.

I prefer bitcoin increase because for now it is more beneficial to me, it helps me build my own future and make me feel safe and secure.
Activity: 108
The more I want to make money, but how they will look to me is not important.  Now it's dollars, in the future I hope bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
To be honest, I would rather have a large amount of dollars than owning Bitcoin. but I see, Bitcoin has a greater potential to provide benefits than saving dollars. So I would rather increase the volume of bitcoin than increase the volume of dollars, but I do all that to get more dollars in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I prefer to increase the bitocin volume. because the dollar volume increases as the amount of bitcoin increases. It's 6,000 times now.
Pages:
Jump to: