Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 16. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I prefer to  choose the increasing volume of dollars, because if the volume of dollars increases with the same amount of bitcoin, indicates that bitcoin is getting more expensive
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Well it is probably increase in bitcoin. Because if the bitcoin increases then probably the dollar will. It is like investing in a property and that property of yours increases the value. That is how bitcoin works. Therefore it is better that the market of bitcoin turns green.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and the Dollar are both a store of value , but if I was asked to chose between the two options I would certainly pick Bitcoin because it has a higher value than the dollar and this value is continually increasing as the popularity increases, Bitcoin would be my choice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Dollar power purchasing always decreasing year by year but not with bitcoin. Bitcoin always stronger than dollar and thats why many peoples in market prefer holding bitcoin. But in a few strategy, for trade in market, sometimes holding dollar more profitable and its depending on market condition
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
of course I will choose to grow the bitcoin that I have as much as I can because with bitcoin I can get a lot of profit because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so I'm sure bitcoin can be very expensive.
Activity: 27
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

well to me i would value those to increase there bitcoin volume because bitcoin is not fixed the prices can increase anytime any day but dollar it's price doesn't change in time and there will be no benefits in trading with dollar as the case may be.
That depends on your strategy. I believe when there is downfall for price of bitcoin, there are more chances for the trader to buy more bitcoin. Profit always comes into your account when you buy low and sell high. If the buying rates comes down and you have already saved some investment, you must hold the current one and start buying more bitcoin. This will increase your profit rate.
Bitcoin is free for all and can never effect on economy bitcoin cannot control increasing bit coin price can give us profit where increasing dollars can effect on economy and increase the price.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
I think that it would be more logical to focus on the dollar as a less volatile currency, in contrast to Bitcoin.
If being logical does not give us big profits which in this case definitely does not, then it is good to be illogical. If Eric had never invested in Bitcoin when he did, I am afraid, he would not have attained the present success. Bitcoin bears a far brighter future than dollar but still if someone wants to stick with traditional currencies, much better is to choose Euro.
Activity: 98
I am investing in the bitcoin market hoping to make a profit so I hope that bitcoin will soon be rising and they will quickly make investors realize the profit.
Activity: 126
Everyone will choose bitcoin instead of dollar ofcourse, bitcoin is more profitable than a dollar. One bitcoin contains a lot of dollars. So when your Bitcoin will increase automatically your dollar will increased more as well.And im hoping that this coming days or weeks bitcoin will increase or will recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I don't consider increase in USD value when I trade as profit, I prefer accumulating bitcoins,that why, I little increase in market cap will see you raking in much profit

That's true because having even a least profit is a big achievement for us and that can't be attain in dollar. Well obviously, dollar is fiat and there's inflation so eventually the value deflate.

But having bitcoin because of volatility it can decrease but will definitely increase. I may sound optimist maybe because I believe that bitcoin won't disappoint us yet it will make us prosper.
Activity: 75

I prefer to increase bitcoin, the most sensible reason because now many countries are starting to switch to using currencies other than dollars such as China, Russia, and many countries that do not support American policy, and in the future it is very dangerous for the dollar exchange rate

but not so with bitcoin, because many countries are competing to study cryptocurrency specifically for bitcoin, and in the future it will certainly affect the exchange rate of the currency. so bitcoin is more promising .
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I am here in this organization and all wanna do is to promote all the activities what the  crypto currency are launching and promoting ,so for this I am preferrably increaing my bitcoin if I will have the chance to gather some bitcoins.

Yes right, I'm sure users are more pleased to see bitcoin prices skyrocket than the dollar, because if the dollar price rises it will automatically make big inflation because it also makes prices rise, the increase in bitcoin prices will certainly make us get big profits.
Activity: 126
I am here in this organization and all wanna do is to promote all the activities what the  crypto currency are launching and promoting ,so for this I am preferrably increaing my bitcoin if I will have the chance to gather some bitcoins.
Activity: 168
If i am trading in Crypto then i would probably only focus on increasing my bitcoin volume because at the end  when i cash out i would get more return then in fiat.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
At first I want to mention that price increase/decrease of bitcoin is usually dramatic. USD can't increase that much and even if that happen, believe me, a lot of country who are depend on import, will fall in serious trouble. Bitcoin is something that can't affect country's economy that much or even if it affects, it will be positive in any way. Imagine built miners in some poor countries, people sell bitcoin and get more USD (usually usd or euro), this helps their economy to keep stable local currency when they depend on imports.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

They both have the same result. Because, you can't use Bitcoin as money in everywhere, you should convert it to USD. But holding money as a Bitcoin, it is more profitable. So the volatility of the price of Bitcoin is not the same as the volatility of the USD. More risky, but you can make more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
For me I prefer Bitcoin to increase first then followed by the dollar. Since
I hold bitcoins it would be a delight and an ease to see bitcoin prices to
flourish and grow more. In my country dollar has a profound effect on
almost everything. When I convert Bitcoins to my country's currency,
it's always based on how much bitcoin is valued in dollars. So I find both
of them respectively quite essential and crucial.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I prefer to grow the bitcoin that I have rather than grow the dollar that I have because by having a lot of bitcoin I can get profit when the conditions of bitcoin prices rise, so take advantage of moments like this to be able to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 72
I prefer to increase my Bitcoin amount just because at the same time I increase my dollar amount. I cannot increase my Bitcoin amount by holding dollars.
Activity: 215

I just can not find the right answer for that question.  It is just that most of us are looking for what can give us more profit than the other.  Besides they are totally different from each other and with different values that both fluctuates up or down.
Pages:
Jump to: