Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 18. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I am confused which one to choose? Because in my opinion both of them are very important, bitcoin is good now and the dollar is also important in this world. So I'm confused which one to choose, if both of them can I choose both. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
We have been in possession of dollar all this while and it has not deliver us from financial bondage so why will I keep on increasing my dollar portfolio. I am doing every thing possible to increase my bitcoin portfolio.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I like to increase bitcoin. Because when bitcoin increases I will become rich. I can generate a lot of bitcoin from regular money campaigns or bitcoin digging.
Of course due to we are Bitcoiner then we will prefer increase Bitcoin than dollars.
If increase Bitcoin then most of us will benefit. I just hope the price of Bitcoin will be increasing again up to $10000.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I like to increase bitcoin. Because when bitcoin increases I will become rich. I can generate a lot of bitcoin from regular money campaigns or bitcoin digging.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I prefer increased of my bitcoin because i am really down to see that half of my bitcoins are gone unlike last year the price of bitcoin is really, that is why my bitcoins has a high value. Hoping that bitcoin's price recover soon for me to have a good profit again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I believe it would be bitcoin, cause i plan to invest in long time while doing day trading to get more money so the more bitcoin i got he more money i make.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

As of now, I would just want to increase my dollar savings and earnings because it is where I could gain my daily necessities. However, I still prefer to increase my bitcoin earnings since I would want to have a good gain through it once the market recovers again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
As for me, it is better to have dollar now but for the long-term hold it is better to get btc, i think that if i had a choice i would choose btc because it costs much more and i believe that it will be the leader of the market
I agree with this sentence. In long term I prefer hold btc , but we use dollar every day for buy something or pay for the different service. Better  have dollars in your pocket for daily needs.

Dollar needs certainly never reduced so that we are very dependent on the dollar for daily needs, this is what makes me prefer if the dollar strengthens than bitcoin, because if the dollar strengthens then automatically the price will go down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I much prefer the bitcoin increases because if the bitcoin value will increase all of alternative coin will increase too and the market will back to its huge price and all green color will appear and many investors will have more interest in crypto to invest more and spread the word in it.
Activity: 22
I think both should be held in balanced proportion. Crypto is still a volatile market. If you hold most of your assets in crypto, you stand the risk of losing most of it due to drop in crypto value or it could be the other way round; a mammoth increase.
Activity: 215
As for me, it is better to have dollar now but for the long-term hold it is better to get btc, i think that if i had a choice i would choose btc because it costs much more and i believe that it will be the leader of the market
I agree with this sentence. In long term I prefer hold btc , but we use dollar every day for buy something or pay for the different service. Better  have dollars in your pocket for daily needs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
let it be and it looks risky, but I would increase my bitcoin since it seems to me the best option for me
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I really find it hard to believe that people are divided into 2 categories. You're trying to say that some people just want more bitcoin, but they're not worried at all about its value in fiat? It's always nice to get more Bitcoin, but it is critical to pay attention to the exchange rates. You want to buy low, hoping that the value will increase over time. Since our world most works on fiat still, it's very important to pay attention to the dollar value of your crypto.

Yup that's true, there's many countries that banned bitcoin as their payments so people need to change their bitcoin first to dollar/other FIAT. If you're worried about your dollar value on your bitcoin because you buy high and now it's low price then just hold till the price increase again, you will lose nothing if you keep your bitcoin on your wallet.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Bitcoin ofcourse. I dont have business with dollars and its change of value is minimal not like if bitcoin turns into its moon again. Also, there are more people who benefit with the rise of its value all from different parts of the world.
Activity: 22
I really find it hard to believe that people are divided into 2 categories. You're trying to say that some people just want more bitcoin, but they're not worried at all about its value in fiat? It's always nice to get more Bitcoin, but it is critical to pay attention to the exchange rates. You want to buy low, hoping that the value will increase over time. Since our world most works on fiat still, it's very important to pay attention to the dollar value of your crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Id prefer increase in bitcoin. Because if my bitcoin increases therefore my dollar increases. Dollar will not multiply if it is staying in one place. But bitcoin will specially if the market goes up and everything will rise. With bitcoin you can earn in an easy way. Therefore increase in bitcoin is better than dollar.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Of course that I want to increase my Bitcoin stack. Why would I want to earn an highly inflationary fiat currency that is controlled by governments when I can increase my amount of Bitcoin, the world currency of the future? Don't tell me that you take a risk with bitcoin, because you really don't. The adoption is increasing, the technology is advancing at a crazy rate, mining rigs are spinning like they are on fire and it has 21 million units limited supply!  Wink
Activity: 14
For me both fiat and bitcoins are great and I will invest on them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
while we use the currency of our country everywhere, it makes sense to increase the number of Fiat
Activity: 126
I like BTC more because I am holding BTC, however, so that the highs are hard, they are very volatile, so I find it unnecessary to invest in dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: