Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 18. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
it seems like I see the best potential for investing is bitcoin because from whenever bitcoin prices will surely experience a very expensive increase someday.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
it depends what you want because bitcoin and ethereum are good for long term investment ...
but if I alone will invest in bitcoin if have a lot of capital but if have little capital will invest in ethereum ...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Bitcoin can be seen as a better investment because of its popularity and the success it have attain over the years. It will remain valuable in time coming, many government wants to regulate it. The transaction and the price of bitcoin is very minimal . Most importantly bitcoin is very easy to invest in, owing to this bitcoin will be the best to invest in. Though ethereum have been used to build many blockchain base platform, but it is not as successful and popular as bitcoin.
Both Bitcoin and ETH are good spots to invest in. A long term investor will make good money in both Bitcoin and ETH. Both being top notch spots for investment have been responsible for attracting huge money in the market. So far, the money invested in Bitcoin is something more than $171billion and that in ETH is I think $71.1billion. This whooping amount of investment by people explicitly says that ETH and Bitcoin are worth investing in.

The first question you ask and the division between the investment, I suggest that you buy the BTC, this problem that he is now experiencing with high transfer rates and precisely caused by the number of fans that grow every day more because he already has his place guaranteed in the market, not that ETH is a weak one, but the BTC has proven to what it has come. 

Answering his second question, it is practically impossible for some currency to take the place of the BTC because mostly they are developed from it, and also it was the milestone the initial currency where everything came about.
I am not wrong if you are talking about investment and its divisions. Yes, this must be done before practicing in trading or investing. If this would be just missed out, believe me your days and nights could become dark and anything you just invest in crypto, that are more chances to kill you at once. So make partitions and distribute your income along such partitions to make things better.
Activity: 322
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Ethereum and bitcoins are both profitable but if you are going to compare ethereum and bitcoins then bitcoins will be obviously more profitable than eth because the demand in the market for btc is very high.
Activity: 84
I think you are new in this market. Try to research more on this market and find the coins you should invest Wink On the other hand, you can invest on both bitcoin and ethereum, they are both good coins.
Personally, I do trading on BTC/Altcoin, so that I have just invested on BTC. For holding, I am investing on some potential altcoins that have products/application in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
If you are the impatient type, then go with ethereum because it fluctuates much faster compared to bitcoin. Eth does not completely realy on bitcoin's price. Eth can give you triple of your investments even it is just in the recovery period.
For now it looks like the Ethereum price changes just like bitcoin. more often than downhill. but basically altcoin it is more fluctuating because
Ethereum marketcap smaller. so it will be more profitable for you. but the risk will be much greater on Ethereum investments
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Rather than thinking which is the best investment, it is good to consider the current scenario the best time to make investment upon both the assets. Not only these two, each and every assets were down, investing right now could get you the best at the earliest.
Activity: 322
Hello Friends...

I think that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to predict the current time you should trade short term by day, and invest only in bitcoin. Bitcoin price fluctuations are affecting the altcoin so trade altcoin at this time the risk will be very high and you can lose a lot if heavy losses bitcoin hard to recover.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Hello Friends...

It's both! Because this both digital currency give you a good profit it depends to you how manage it well your investment.  Especially now that this both coin is on dip that you can buy in affordable price.
Activity: 266
In my opinion, Bitcoin is better. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is very famous. Many people were successful by investing in Bitcoins. Eth is also not a bad option as it helps to make some profits. But as the first and most famous ICO bitcoins is more secure and it is always profitable. the market for bitcoins is cheap now so you can hold them and get a major profit after selling them at a high value.
In this stage I think that ETH is the right choice because current ETH is very low and if buy at this time, the chances of getting more profit when the market recover is very large. ETH is much smaller than BTC.
Activity: 170
Both of them are nice, and stable coins, for a newbie however, I would recommend to buy Bitcoin, as that is the most widely known, and probably easiest to buy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Both are good when it comes to an long term investment but bitcoin will always have an upper hand on Ethereum as Ethereum can never go as high as bitcoin so I would say that Bitcoin in long term and Ethereum in short term as its price keeps on moving up and down on regular basis so it can be good for day trade or short term profits and bitcoin will take care of your profits in long term.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
for my opinion the best investment is Ethereum since it has the stableity and has its own potential that earn much money than the others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I should say, it's both. Bitcoin and Ethereum are good long-term investment. But there are also a lot of other coins out there that are good to invest for long term. There are undervalued and seems to be have lots of potentials.
You are right, I prefer investing in both too, rather thank choosing once since they deserve and worth to invest at so it is fine fore me. Bitcoin and ethereum will be the leading cryptocurrency of all time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 1
In my opinion, Bitcoin is better. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is very famous. Many people were successful by investing in Bitcoins. Eth is also not a bad option as it helps to make some profits. But as the first and most famous ICO bitcoins is more secure and it is always profitable. the market for bitcoins is cheap now so you can hold them and get a major profit after selling them at a high value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello Friends...

Bitcoin and Ethereum are really suitable for making long term investment. Actually, I hold many bitcoins and ethereums because I know that I can have a bright future by holding the most potential coins.
Activity: 140
For a long term holding, both of them are good choices, as they are both among the safest coins, so with the lowest risk possible in crypto.
Activity: 280
if you are really a beginner should learn first what is Bitcoin and what are the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin itself. And I suggest you to learn to trade with Bitcoin.

if it's about EThereum later you'll understand when you understand Bitcoin. Good Luck Friend!
Activity: 5
Ether has more versatility bc you can have traditional crypto formats but also dApps like https://contentbox.one so it has more value in the long run.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
If you are the impatient type, then go with ethereum because it fluctuates much faster compared to bitcoin. Eth does not completely realy on bitcoin's price. Eth can give you triple of your investments even it is just in the recovery period.
Yeah that's much volatile than bitcoin, and eth was still gaining stabilized value so bitcoin remains a trusted investments to go further for better future. Event though the majority of altcoins starting from bitcoin falls off its current value, and recovers back in less than 24 hours; the chance for pumping price is always there. Gradual changes may occur, that's why its possible to witness a profitable value in an unexpected ways.
Pages:
Jump to: