Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 20. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I think bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that have good price movements and become the basis of other coins so of course it would be very profitable to have investment in both because bitcoin and ethereum have a good future
Both can be good investments as many people say but with personal opinion, until the present time, I think that eth is still better than bitcoin because when I am in the position of an investor, what I am aiming for is a potential for growth in the future. Although both have high chances but eth with the advantage of being low value, it creates a lot of good conditions for investors to accumulate, pump and blow the price is also easier, while bitcoin at a relatively high price, it does not bring good conditions and convenience, the rate to spike is very difficult
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
If it is me I would recommend investing long term into bitcoin rather than etym. You know why not because bitcoin is the first electronic currency. I do not know about others, but I'm also investing in bitcoin, not investing in ETH. Now there are many trading floors, you choose your own trading platform that you find the best to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that have good price movements and become the basis of other coins so of course it would be very profitable to have investment in both because bitcoin and ethereum have a good future
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
To be honest I am optimistic about both the coins mentioned above. However, I am expecting accelerated growth for Bitcoin as compared to that of ethereum. Bitcoin has the potential to serve the fund transfer industry on a global level including corporations. On the other hand, ethereum has a scope of growth in the automation industry so I am expecting slower growth for it along with the growth of Industry 4.0. Thus, considering the timescale, I believe Bitcoin has more scope in long-term whereas ethereum has a scope considering super long term.
There are coins in the global market which are responsive; some are more responsive while some are less responsive. The less responsive are Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo etc which are favorable for short term investment or trading while those of more responsive coins the Bitcoin and Ethereum, are favorable for long term so trading for long term with these coins are more profitable while short term trading with less responsive coins are also benefited but not as much as that of long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
both are good investment and no one can exactly predict which one will pump at which time .
1 ethereum is equal to 0.077btc today , so it is normal area of ether , you can wait more to buy ether below 0.07btc range . in USD you can buy it below 450usd without any doubt . but bitcoin is more important because in any big crash only bitcoin will have that popularity that will push it back to highest level .
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

both are good for investment, especially for a long term investment. you can see they always increase every year. but if i should to choose i will choose for bitcoin. however, bitcoin is still a best coin until now.
Exactly, Bitcoin can be seen as a better investment because of its popularity and the success it have attain over the years. It will remain valuable in time coming, many government wants to regulate it. The longer you hold ethereum, the more profit you have. In the future, ethereum will help the people a lot and it is certain that bitcoin will soon be replaced by ethereum
Activity: 191
Of course bitcoin,because this coin more promising in the future,and choosen of many people in many countries worldwide. Investing in bitcoin today will be profitable if holding it for a couple of years.
Both options are good to invest but Bitcoin is the most famous source because Bitcoin is well known digital currency and every should want to move on the Bitcoin and there are lot of Branded companies start accepting Bitcoin. As we compare on etherium in terms of popularity and returns of profit bitcoin is much better but as for now etherium also has a potential to gain huge profit it depends on our strategies and learning about investment method
Activity: 238
To my believe you still should have both for long-term because they haven't showed even a half of their potential yet.  But hinestly, I think Ethrereum has a chance to grow much faster, than BTC
I think you should first buy and invest in Bitcoin. Then once you get your profit from the investment in Bitcoin. You can directly buy Ethereum for your investment assets as well. Bitcoin is the first coin and until now it can still grow but keep in mind also that Ethereum is Altcoin whose development is very rapid. Bitcoin is the most popular answer but wise people will choose ethereum. If bitcoin double its own price, ethereum will tripple its price
Activity: 238
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply during recent days, so at this point you should only trade the bitcoin Day by day. The market is constantly running and bitcoin prices are dropping sharply so you should divide your capital so that investment can reduce the risk for you.
Activity: 420
If you just jump in to cryptocurrency market you have to hold BTC and ETH,  because these coin has the strongest community.  The price also still able to going up multiple times,  because current market cap each coin still small and still possible to going multiple times. Crypto market actually will growing in every years.
I would love to go with both Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because both are almost equally profitable and the fearing factor that is the risk is very low here. We can have a portfolio having both these crypto and holding it till the exact time can maximize our profit to a great extent. This is what the data shows. Also there is a good research paper about Bitcoin and ETH which is worth reading. The title can be googled. It is “Ethereum vs. Bitcoin by Josh Obregon published by Creighton University.
both are perfect currencies for investment in digital world and I would also like these currencies for investment but when I think about bitcoin so I never want to like other currency because bitcoin is the best from any currency and secondly it is the king currency in digital world, so its high and valuable price will give you big profit and when you hold your money for long term so it will more gladness for you and your family.
Activity: 123
Hello Friends...

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum serves better as trading pairs depending on the token but bitcoin is regular and widely accepted.
Activity: 32
You should invest in the top 10 on coimarketcap. If you invest it is long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If you just jump in to cryptocurrency market you have to hold BTC and ETH,  because these coin has the strongest community.  The price also still able to going up multiple times,  because current market cap each coin still small and still possible to going multiple times. Crypto market actually will growing in every years.
I would love to go with both Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because both are almost equally profitable and the fearing factor that is the risk is very low here. We can have a portfolio having both these crypto and holding it till the exact time can maximize our profit to a great extent. This is what the data shows. Also there is a good research paper about Bitcoin and ETH which is worth reading. The title can be googled. It is “Ethereum vs. Bitcoin by Josh Obregon published by Creighton University.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
For me,both are good coins but of course for me,bitcoin is much better than ethereum.Bitcoin now has low price which is the best time to buy so, if you are planning to add more bitcoin then buy now and hold.So with ethereum you may huy now then hold and wait fir the increase of price.
Activity: 490
Well yes for sure multiple coins rise and falls, but we will have to learn almost everything about every coin, now a day according to the market bitcoin have more demand than anything else, so I think we should buy now at low price soon the price of bitcoin will be more than double, I think we should save as much as coin can be saved at reasonable price.
Activity: 392
Actually if bitcoin price goes up, ethereum price will follow the bitcoin price too. So it's all about bitcoin and for a better investmest I choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is like the main market of cryptocurrency, bitcoin price always affect all altcoins price too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Well I would make some points clear and rest is for you to decide , it's more or less like a gambling and both of then are in par with each other.

1. Bitcoin occupies the highest market capital with nearly 6000$ it's the leading cryptocurrency in the market and has been in the picture for long thus I do think it's something that people has been trusting and still trusts.
It's the safest form of investment I'm cryptocurrency market, if everything was to go down it would be the last one to die.

2. Etherum has been growing in popularity with big personalities related to technology supporting it. It's also gaining 50,000 developers per month is what the news stated in the beginning of the year thus it might be the next big thing , but for now it still below Bitcoins.

You could really do half half .. this way if anything goes down you won't regret it fully at least you still have something safe.
All investments are in benefit and relevant if sources are having long term trusted store of value, the Bitcoin has long term trusted store of value while Ethereum has also but the Bitcoin is more responsive towards the people. Ethereum is also favorable for long term investment and results in a huge profit. For productive reason you need to invest in these two as both are profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Both offer excellent investment types and have excellent market share. So actually, the more people who believe in a coin then a coin will have a good level of market resilience. So everyone in the world will definitely trust Bitcoin and Etherum as a coin that has excellent electibility in the crypto world.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Hello Friends...

In my own opinion, bitcoins will be always profitable more than altcoins because the growth is so much faster more than any other cryptocurrency in the market and still bitcoins is always the top cryptocurrency in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: