Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 13. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
The best way is to choose both of you, my friend!!

Because both currencies are good coin, I recommend not only investing in one currency but having multiple choices. NEO is also a good coin with many applications that are better known as ETH and BTC
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
The two coins are good for investment, I have both bitcoin and Ethereum because of its popularity and valuable among investors but  preferably bitcoin is the most popular and use by many people. Sooner bitcoin price will increase, but sometimes down it depends on market trends.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
3des project, a decentralized computing tasks exchange, was listed on etherdelta and is coming to IDEX. I think I got to buy their tokens, it can be pumped well on IDEX.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both are good investments, actually. But i will still choose to invest in bitcoin because it is the best crypto and ethereum is just always behind bitcoin even if its a great coin too, i can say that bitcoin is much better in the perspective of many people that i know, just because.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
I think that you would better choose altcoins. They're more profitable but it more risky. So you need to be careful, when you choose project, what are you going to invest. And I can recommend one, very perspective. Its name - Eloncity. This project is very interesting. the main task is making electricity cheaper and more accesible. Also this project is promoted by Krypital Group. This team promoted four projects. All of them are succesful. So it`s good chance to make money, i think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It is not arguable that bitcoin is the most popular, recognized and used digital currency, which has actually been ranked 6 on the currency chart board. Ethereum on the other hand also has a good platform that holds other coins, which indicates a solid foundation for investment. Being that bitcoin's price is way too high, i will prefer investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Hello Friends...

I think having a (relevant) part of your portfolio in bitcoin is, at the moment, the smartest thing to do for everybody. Sooner or later bitcoin will recover and we cannot tell the same for all the altcoins. Also ethereum is a good choice to be added.
Activity: 112
If I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both excellent investments for everyone because Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most valuable coins in this online industry, so if we want to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, we can invest without hesitation. So I suggest you to invest in both as much as possible.
Activity: 3
I think investing is better than Bitcoin
Activity: 518
I'm gonna prefer to you choose the bitcoin it is good for long term investment and the price was so expensive and the platform of bitcoin in the market is very strong while the ethereum is not so high of price but it is good for short term investment.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
According to its technology I would say Ethereum would be a better investment as with it so many other project would be able to create their coins and use ether as a tool.
Activity: 364
Hello Friends...

In my own opinion, if you have a decent amount of capital then the best thing to do is just invest on bitcoins because the growth of this coin is much faster than ethereum.
Activity: 47
the market down trend is a reason behind many existing coins become less attractive in terms of investing in it. I think we should take a look at new coins. For example, an interesting 3des project, which is a decentralized exchange for computing tasks. They had a successful pre-ICO, now do an ICO. They have an MVP. Also issued a futures token to exchange. I think it's an interesting project, plan to purchase some tokens.
Activity: 392
Hello Friends...

I think that if you choose only one then we should choose bitcoin to invest, you can see that bitcoin is valuable and plays the most important role in the crypto market, it is the intermediate coin you can give Between the coin with each other.

Currently only a small fluctuation of bitcoin prices can cause the market to fluctuate very large. Bitcoin has broken $ 7200 milestone so I think you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 476
Both of them are good for me because they have established their names and they dominate the market. Eth still has the chance to take over and sit the throne at the top so I still see it as equal to bitcoin. These are the only two virtual coins that you could never go wrong if we are talking about the future.
Activity: 129
Stop dreaming. You should be careful as this is not a playground for kids but a place for real traders because only experienced people can stand against the manipulation of big whales and sharks
Activity: 28
I hold both coins but in terms of profit making in a short period of time I will surely go for bitcoin in fact I hold more bitcoin than eth and it allows me to be more liquid. But I know ETH will soon pump higher and make good money for me also, for now I will focus more on bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Both ethereum and bitcoin are good for long term investment but if I have a good capital right now Im choosing bitcoin it has a good potential to pump up again and back to its all time high suddenly the price are starting to pump up and I believe this is the start of mega bull run in the market.
Activity: 276
Hello Friends...

Invest in bitcoin for a long term investment but ethereum is also a very trusted altcoins. You can invest with the two and divide your money to btc and eth.
Activity: 169
ExToke - Fee Free Trading
Both are the best investment in my eyes. Good investors, of course, will invest in these two coins, not in one. Though I haven't enough money to invest if I have enough money then I will invest 60% of my money in Ethereum and 40% in Bitcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and Ethereum both. If bitcoin price pumps then Ethereum price will pump too. So, maybe you get what i am saying here  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: