Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better for you guys ? - page 3. (Read 1208 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 19, 2019, 08:43:47 PM
What kind of stupid question is this? Obviously nobody wants to perform, or participate in an IEO that will fail, regardless which exchange it is on. Obviously  they would rather participate in an IEO that has at least some chance of success, even if it is on a complete trash exchange.

Way to make your question heavily biased.
OMG, you just took the words out of my mouth Grin. frankly speaking i read over his question several times before i was able to understand what exactly he was trying to say. You are right, every good investor into crypto projects would want to put his/her funds in a project which has a potential of surviving in this competitive industry.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 19, 2019, 07:47:34 PM
Doing IEO on the top exchange but public response is flat, or IEO on the exchange is not credible or shit exchange but the public is enthusiastic about welcoming it ?

What you should understand about investing into new crypto project is that, where it is running an IEO on a top exchange or on a normal or shitty exchange platform, your focus as an investor should be how realistic and feasible this project is in terms of its set aims and vision. A project might run its IEO on a top exchange platform, but its ideology may not be reasonable and unrealistic. Invest in the idea rather than how the public is relating to it...
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 07:28:51 PM
Doing IEO on the top exchange but public response is flat, or IEO on the exchange is not credible or shit exchange but the public is enthusiastic about welcoming it ?

I think this is the reverse when it comes to real practice. Most tines, if not always, top exchanges, get more responses from the community, than the unpopular one. Well, if this now happens otherwise, I will go with the option of a second class exchange that will yield better result with the community.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
October 19, 2019, 06:28:36 PM
Oh come on , this is a low questions addressed to us. There is only 1 answer to that and its to make everything public and choose a strong exchanges in order to catch real investors who may burst the certain project to high stakes.

Besides this , IEO's are not a good thing right now so no wonder why we see IEO's moving to BINANCE , as they got the idea that if they remain anonymously during IEO and choosing a tier3-4-5 exchanges won't bring them any extra credibility.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
October 19, 2019, 06:22:45 PM
I think that for IEO in any case you need to choose a good exchange. If it is held on little-known exchanges, the probability that this project will not be successful is much more.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 19, 2019, 06:06:13 PM
For me the credibility of exchange which the IEO takes place matter to me a lot because, if the exchange is be for the product, then the project will see the light of the day. I have been a hunter and have discovered that, a good exchange will always bring into the project potential investors which are ready to invest. Shit exchanges will not draw the attentions of the investors to any project, reason why many project failed today.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 19, 2019, 05:58:30 PM

The IEOs on the top exchange is not exactly flat. It's just has little growth compared to other IEOs. Other IEOs that are not "credible" or the exchange is not well known, often have bigger estimated profit that's why many people are getting interested. But I will choose those who are in the top exchange because even though the profit is smaller, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 16, 2019, 01:14:25 PM
So do you think the credibility of an exchange is not really important?
Exchange's credibility is very important for me when investing in IEO's. I am making sure to invest more in some big exchanges like OKEx and Binance. And be sure to check the credibility since there are some exchange that are having a bad rep such as IDAX scamming some IEO on its very own platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 16, 2019, 01:10:31 PM
  I think doing IEO on the top exchange is always the safe and right choice. Because the IEOs listed on those exchanges are often very potential, appreciated in the future and their value will soon increase rapidly. I love not to trust unpopular exchanges because I am afraid my trading will fail and I may lose money without knowing why.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
October 16, 2019, 12:37:25 PM

There are some basics.

1. IEO in top exchanges will bring the hype naturally.
2. ieo in shit exchanges has the tendency to kill the project faster.

Is any cex exchange credible ? i don't think so
They all charge to list token or list ieos.
Activity: 176
October 16, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

I think IEO is better at changing but the response is flat, the reason
if IEO is listed for being a good and profitable IEO, it may not be many people who know it.

While the exchange of nonsense, but high enthusiasm of the community, maybe because it is less thorough before participating in the project because they are tempted to profit and end up scam
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 16, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

Many IEOs are subject to market manipulation and it changes dramatically when new projects arrive. It is also difficult to trust exchangers right now because of the few reports of distrust in IEOs. When we play with the public choice, we will accept greater risks of losing but the income can be so high. I say that it is too good to be true so I rather choose the flat exchange.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 16, 2019, 12:06:13 PM
well it's risky if we go shitty exchanges because high chance that exchange will turn scam, your money will disappear for sure. Better to the top exchanges even the project is not good or just slow development, but is not a scam project at least. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 16, 2019, 11:00:17 AM
It's better to avoid IEO. it's clear that IEO is just a fundraising scheme and their main intention is to deceive investors. and we must be smarter and not easy to be fooled. we certainly don't want our money to only get junk tokens. so it's better to stop investing in IEO. And I recommend buying your Bitcoin for 3 years
You should not be strict in your thoughts. IEO in nonscam exchange is superior than others. At least you will not come across scam projects. IEO is the developed version of ICO. The issue is that community caught IEO virus. They think the project without IEO is not good but IEO is good when the project is good, the superiority should always be given to the project.

Correct, IEO is much better than ICO, maybe he was a victim of scam IEO that's why he said those statement, yes, there maybe few projects that are scam and conducted IEO then run away, that is why better to be clever in which project we will invest our hard earned money. But, personally, I don't invest anymore in ICO/IEO, just waiting for them to be listed in exchange first.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 16, 2019, 10:22:28 AM
this question is very absurd, how can I choose between the two, if I was told to choose then I would not choose both because it was very risky for me I prefer IEO which has a clear project and a professional team. Not fake!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 16, 2019, 09:59:48 AM
It's better to avoid IEO. it's clear that IEO is just a fundraising scheme and their main intention is to deceive investors. and we must be smarter and not easy to be fooled. we certainly don't want our money to only get junk tokens. so it's better to stop investing in IEO. And I recommend buying your Bitcoin for 3 years
You should not be strict in your thoughts. IEO in nonscam exchange is superior than others. At least you will not come across scam projects. IEO is the developed version of ICO. The issue is that community caught IEO virus. They think the project without IEO is not good but IEO is good when the project is good, the superiority should always be given to the project.
Activity: 71
October 16, 2019, 09:53:24 AM
Doing IEO on the top exchange but public response is flat

*If there are no other choices for your next question, I will choose this point. top exchange despite the shady public response (sounds strange)

IEO on the exchange is not credible or shit exchange but the public is enthusiastic about welcoming it ?

*it won't last long, because investors & the public won't welcome nonsense exchanges. they just use it to get rid of junk tokens as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 16, 2019, 09:34:41 AM
I doubt an IEO that hits a top exchange would get no response rate. I think the question in itself is a little absurd to be quite honest. I wouldn't think Binance or a huge exchange of that caliber would want to list a crap project that no one would be interested in, so I think your question doesn't make much sense and is totally illogical. I would do my due diligence also on many accounts, not just if investor confidence is big or small on a specific project. I think you need to rephrase your question in a more appropriate way to engage some good debate. I think we need to see more in-depth education for investors in the Blockchain Arean than what we have already, so we can become much savvier as investors over the elong term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 16, 2019, 09:29:26 AM
If I might be interested in IEO in the top Exchange, why? No possible public response flat. How can the top exchange have no enthusiasm and no response from its community?
But depends on the project that has been opened in IEO whether it is interesting or not? The main purpose of IEO is raising funds.
Maybe my choice on the top IEO exchange that seems to me it's a very good public response.
In my opinion, current IEO projects are often concerned about profit because some of the recent large projects have not had a clear development when the coin is listed at a good exchange. This is a general situation that we are facing at this time so we need to consider when joining IEO. This time is not good for investment and you can easily lose money if not careful.

In fact, some of the coins I know like FET, BTT, TOP, WIN after the end of IEO, these coins have very few new updates to investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 16, 2019, 09:13:30 AM
If I might be interested in IEO in the top Exchange, why? No possible public response flat. How can the top exchange have no enthusiasm and no response from its community?
But depends on the project that has been opened in IEO whether it is interesting or not? The main purpose of IEO is raising funds.
Maybe my choice on the top IEO exchange that seems to me it's a very good public response.
Pages:
Jump to: