Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading? - page 11. (Read 21955 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For me in the two of them, it much better the cryptocurrency trading
because they are providing a good amount of income or profit to every investors in this business unlike in the foreign exchange it have a low amount to be offered to earn an income earn profit.
Activity: 378
For me the most better is cryptocurrency trading than to forex although it is profitable but not totally makes you satisfied with profit unlike in cryptocurrency trading you will earn an income or profit in daily basis that makes you profitable enough.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Crypto currency trading is very different from forex trading, because the way the trade was already much different. With forex, we only know two terms: Long and Short. Long, means targeting price rises to gain profit and Short, means targeting the price down to get profit. While in the currency trading crypto it much like buying and selling goods online, namely the existence of Buy and Sell.
BUY and SELL meaning to buy goods and sell goods in the form of cryptocurrency. So the profit's simple that is the selling price minus the purchase price. So, there's no margin call and pip in this trade there's only selling goods profit or loss.

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

For me personally who had been accustomed to bitcoin trading, I think bitcoin trading is better when compared with forex because bitcoin trading can easily be run.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Forex trading is a much more serious trade for me, because there's a lot of money circulating and price moves much slower like a old man. Also Forex unlike cryptocurrencies, it have a centralized system.
But, the biggest feature of crypto currencies is that it can make the price 10x in 1 hour, differently from Forex.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Forex trading is more of analyzing and predicting which currency will rise and when and it is not so easy to make much profit in a short while than you can do in cryptocurrencies. I prefer cryptocurrency trading since you can make as much as 1000% profit within a short time if you invest right.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
The choice of form of investment depends on your ability and interests. For me, I chose to invest in cryptocurrency because it offers higher returns despite the risk, while trading foreign currencies is safer because it is stable but the returns are not high. I also see the cryptocurrency market as a potential market in the future so I am spending a lot of time to invest in this market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
I'll go crypto. Much easier, much faster and no need for a lot of details just so to trade.
If minimum trade is 2 BTC then that is a lot of money already for me. I can do a lot with that and profit may be average.
Plus, there are apllications now which can make it easier to do it anywhere.
Then, there is this cents per token which you could buy more for a lot of profit in the future. It may take some time but who cares if you will be getting a lot of profit. The rest of the money will be working though.
Activity: 253
Cryptocurrency market now it's new stage in the trading and is much more profitable than forex. Investing in good ICO, buy tokens on exchanges, hold, it's nice!
i myself will like to suggest crypto, in fact crytpo currencies can give you such a good profit that may not be possible from any other investment, those people who have already invested their money in crypto specially in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was trading in a low price, in fact they have already got a very good profit from it and still continue to get profit from crypto investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
 In the two of them, the always better among of them is crytocurrency because in crytocurrency you can gain a higher amount of money than to forex that’s why is much better to choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 225
Cryptocurrency market now it's new stage in the trading and is much more profitable than forex. Investing in good ICO, buy tokens on exchanges, hold, it's nice!

It is not the same, you can not compare forex or any other stock exchanges with crypto trading, because there are a lot of differences between both of them. Please, dont talk about bullshit in here.

Forex is a bit more serious. Plus, you can't make 50% 100% earnings in Forex, especially if you're not using 50x 100x leverage in your forex account. And beware of that some forex brokers have coin pairs in their systems. Trading coins is more advantageous compared to Forex trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Earnings in the trading of the cryptocurrency market is the most profitable way of get good money in the 21st century.
Activity: 211

It is not the same, you can not compare forex or any other stock exchanges with crypto trading, because there are a lot of differences between both of them. Please, dont talk about bullshit in here.
Activity: 326
Activity: 154
There is advantages and deficiency of each trading platforms. Such as there's​ no margin call in cryptocurrencies trading, when the price drop down, your coin will still have each value like the first you buy it as long as you not sell it in low price and just hold untill price back high.
Activity: 280
I think Crypto trading is good and more demand able because latest block technology capture the market and every one wants to be member of bitcoin and also wants to earn from this latest technology.
Activity: 490
Both are good but it depend on the one you have confidence and the reasonable capital to start. Remember you need to learn each of them and trade demo for some time to improve your strategy and increase your confidence.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is better because it's now the starting time of that market. Investors are pouring more and more money into it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I have not trade forex real time on internet except physicl exchange of buying another currency for dollar.I hear folks in forex trading always talkin about pips andyet I do not see anything that show they are successful. Crypticurrency on the other hand have made me a millionaure in 4years!
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
how much $$ is required to start crypto trading I am running Forex EA in ECN account with 500$ deposit to make ~20% monthly. Will i able to make more than this. Is there any auto trading like MT4 in crypto trading or we need trading only by web.

I seen some video on crypto trading take lot of commission,Spread, and while doing exchange transfer withdraw it will take more time also in transaction.

How you mange the profit on commission,Spread,and time

you can have MT4 on forex brokers which have crypto-pair. check my topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-forex-with-bitcoin-depositwithdraw-716530
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It is not possible to say because many people joined in cryptos those who trade forex previously. I think when compared to forex, cryptos return are very high and also it depends on choosing and researching about goof potential coins.
Pages:
Jump to: