Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading? - page 9. (Read 21955 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Forex trading on the Metatrader will be has higher risk than spot crypto trading because that forex trading use margin and leverage. But actually in spot trading of forex has lower risk because the fluctiacion is very small. So the thing that make the risk higher is leverage. To be expert trader who possible to earn profit consistently, we should be have skill in both different trading, when all crypto bearish we can move to the forex or stocks trading, this is for diversify risk.
Merit: 100
For me, trading works much better. I remember, several years ago I tried to deal with Forex but the business did not bring me any profit or satisfaction.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I would say that the two of them are all good but forex is more regulated and functions properly while cryptocurrency isn't regulates and volatility is very high in cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?

Forex is one type of transaction that trades a country's currency against another country's currency, for example the dollar, euro, yuan, yen, with the aim of gaining profit from the difference in currency values.
Forex and bitcoin have in common we can find in the world of forex where every trader can take advantage of the opportunity to buy foreign currency when prices are still cheap and resell at a higher price.
Activity: 60
Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are effectively in competition with each other, in spite of the obvious crossover. This brings up the argument of tradition versus revolution.

Through the various dedicated exchanges, you’ll see that due to the cryptocurrency evolving nature, new coins are constantly being promoted. That’s not all, as ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are also popping up pretty regularly, so the market is set to expand exponentially in the years to come. Fiat currencies are effectively locked in, so it’s a case of weighing tradition against evolution when comparing the two markets.
Activity: 60
In terms of Market volatility, Forex trading is more bankable than Cryptocurrency. Though, there is little to what I can say about Forex trading, but I'm sure of the stable currency values, because, for years, world traders have been able to deal with them. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency market presents something different and fairly unpredictable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't think that forex is a good thing, crypto is really volatily and risky as well but there you are kind of independent if you don't mess with wrong people; forex is like full of interested parties, like piramyd.
Activity: 84
The question is where's your best skill ?? forex and crypto trading have a different strategy but same profit. Bitcoin I believe like commodities when up will fly when down never come up. Forex is more complicated, like playing chess with football.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think crypto trading is the most profitable, because crypto prices are very volatile so it is very profitable if used for trading. There are many bots for forex, like EA forex. But this will not help much I think, it is impossible for a trading bot to generate profit continuously. And in terms of strategy and methods they are very different. We can analyze the forex market by looking at the news because it is affected, but in crypto we cannot analyze only with news because the crypto market is unpredictable. Besides that, different price fluctuations make them have different characteristics so the strategy will be different in analyzing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I don't understand forex with fees so I can't give a decision and I'm comfortable with what's in crypto so I still prefer crypto as a trade that does
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
If you'd be more familiar with forex trading, i'd say that the same techniques work well in cryptos, there's just much more volatility and uncertainty because it's much easier to manipulate low liquidity market.

Overall, i've changed very few things when migrating from forex to cryptos.
Activity: 448
Forex and crypto currency are very different but these two are good for making more profit. But my choice is crytocurrency because it's very easy for trading

I agree with you, Cryptocurrency trading is easy and better than forex. Because forex trade is more stable and skill based than cryptocurrency trade. It tasks more time, more initial information about trading and sadly less profit than cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading can make you very good money and very fast than forex. The forex market is the global market where people exchange currencies in the hopes of making the profit from the volatility in the exchange rates of different currencies.  Cryptocurrency trading is essentially similar to forex trading because traders try to make a profit on the volatility in the price of different cryptocurrency.
Merit: 10
Actually each both has the same risk , but i have seen crypto trading offer higher profit because the fluctuacion more high. If we want to be a professional trader we should do both trading , and we can do it by the same times , because on each open potition we can use technical analysis. And now many broker forex also provide pair of crypto in their Meta Trader 4. Price action of all crypto is the same now so we should be trade on others asset to make others profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think personally in forex trading does have the same concept. But in forex more go into the level of prediction or analysis on the money holders in the world. If for cryptocurrancy more likely to trade the wearer or a coin fan. In the future cryptocurrancy market will be the best market in human history in good profit.
Activity: 70
For me i prefer for crypto trading because there is a lot of coins to trade depends on your preferences but i think also cryptocurrency is much profitable than Forex trading. Another thing i like crypto trading because it is easy to make a transaction like deposit and withdrawal.
Activity: 124
Methods of trading in the Forex market and in the market of crypto currency are almost the same, but their profitability is different. On the crypto-currency market you can earn much more money than in the usual financial market.
Activity: 46
In forex you can loose all of your money, There is no chance of holding, In crypto you can hold if you have patience. Crypto is more profitable than forex.

I also think that it is more interesting to trade in crypto currency. I only trade cryptocurrency now. This is not only profitable. But also interesting. Simply excitement. Sometimes you go out for 3 minutes, and the market has already changed, and you took a profit  Cool

I would recommend of course crypto currency trading, less hassle and you don't need to do a lot of paper works for you to have it and for you to withdraw your funds since you can withdraw it instantly, and one thing is that it is not controlled by our government so you are free to earn as much as you can unlike in forex wherein it is controlled by the government.

Hah, you are absolutely right! Crypto currency trading is fun and can be profitable also. Mainly you need to educate yourself in the one you wish to start with. Without any stress! Just take care and have fun from all this process  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
In forex you can loose all of your money, There is no chance of holding, In crypto you can hold if you have patience. Crypto is more profitable than forex.

I also think that it is more interesting to trade in crypto currency. I only trade cryptocurrency now. This is not only profitable. But also interesting. Simply excitement. Sometimes you go out for 3 minutes, and the market has already changed, and you took a profit  Cool

I would recommend of course crypto currency trading, less hassle and you don't need to do a lot of paper works for you to have it and for you to withdraw your funds since you can withdraw it instantly, and one thing is that it is not controlled by our government so you are free to earn as much as you can unlike in forex wherein it is controlled by the government.
Activity: 46

Activity: 294
Cryptocurrency and forex trading are very profitable if you know what you are doing. Forex trading involves predicting prices of currencies while crypto trading involves one to buy the actual asset itself. They both have their pros and cons. But both of them are very profitable
Pages:
Jump to: