Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading? - page 7. (Read 21955 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
if I myself prefer to trade crypto than forex, because my expertise in crypto than in forex and the risk is also great in forex than in crypto so that to get a big profit is very easy in crypto trading
Some of my friends suffered heavy losses when trading in forex. I don't know why they are doing trading now in cryptocurrencies. For me, trading on cryptocurrencies is more profitable than forex.
Electronic money trading can make it easy to control what will happen next. Most small investors are more inclined to invest in Cryptocurrency because it doesn't need to go through any bank and no one can control what we're doing.
Flexibility is an advantage possessed by cryptocurrency. With the crypto exchange, we can invest in whatever amount we want. Besides that, easy access further gives us the convenience to trade wherever and whenever we want. Forex is far more official, but remember that the price fluctuations that crypto has can provide tremendous benefits when we can use the momentum as well as possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Some of my friends suffered heavy losses when trading in forex. I don't know why they are doing trading now in cryptocurrencies. For me, trading on cryptocurrencies is more profitable than forex.

they loss because they didnt know what their doing .  forex is not easy as as cryptos and forex exchanges are also harder to understand . the more likely you will loose if you dont have any trading experience and skills  .

your friend might even loose more here in cryptos because the market is not healthy anymore . 

For me, trading on cryptocurrencies is more profitable than forex.

for you maybe but for some  . they think that forex are more profitable because thier market is not too volatile  .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
if I myself prefer to trade crypto than forex, because my expertise in crypto than in forex and the risk is also great in forex than in crypto so that to get a big profit is very easy in crypto trading
however, both really have the same nature. yeah, but maybe I agree with you. so far, I only trade crypto compared to forex. maybe we are used to this, but for some trading players, I think both are the same.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency trading is much good than other crypto methods that very risky in your money it's better also to trade crypto to see for real time price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Electronic money trading can make it easy to control what will happen next. Most small investors are more inclined to invest in Cryptocurrency because it doesn't need to go through any bank and no one can control what we're doing.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Both are good depending on which of them you are conversant with. Forex has been around before the advent of cryptocurrency so we have more forex traders than crypto traders. Both are profitable and are sharing the same technical analysis parameters.  The pattern charts are same and their reading and interpretations are same. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I have not fully understood about forex trading, because if I have to compare it, I prefer to trade crypto currencies rather than having to trade on forex. although crypto currency has a very high risk, but I have mastered it more than forex
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I preffer crypto. Because for me it's more secure and can give more profit. Also I'm trying to use decentralized exchanges. Because they are more secure to me. Right now waiting for a start of DexAge. Looks like promising to me.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I don't have much experience in trading but with the recent knowledge i have cryptocurrency is best because here we have many coins to trade and we keep track of those development coins. Which will help us to find the best potential coin in the market for long term holding.
well, both of them trade, and have the same potential. it's just that sometimes people have different hobbies. as I know, forex uses fiat as a tool for trading, while cryptocurrency uses crypto. well, I see it the same, but maybe crypto has a faster rotation.
Even i think it depends on the hobby of each individual. Not everyone finds cryptos a easy tool for trading and vice-versa not everyone finds fiat for easy trading due to not been anonymous. Cryptocurrencies are actually faster into circulation as you mentioned so we here prefer that but even forex trading is good for long term as much i have heard about it. There are some good companies in forex trading who really multiplies our profit but comparatively there is huge chance in cryptocurrencies as they differ in price a lot which even gives us opportunity for short term trading.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I don't have much experience in trading but with the recent knowledge i have cryptocurrency is best because here we have many coins to trade and we keep track of those development coins. Which will help us to find the best potential coin in the market for long term holding.
well, both of them trade, and have the same potential. it's just that sometimes people have different hobbies. as I know, forex uses fiat as a tool for trading, while cryptocurrency uses crypto. well, I see it the same, but maybe crypto has a faster rotation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Activity: 574
I prefer to trade the crypto currency, because for us trading krypto is also very easy and there are also many people who understand crypto currencies, so I think krypto is also easy to use a lot of things.
Activity: 397
I got a lot stress by doing Forex, well on cryptocurrency i can really relax for my invesment. Thats why i change from Forex into Crypto, I know crypto more risk than Forex. But still ok i got a few strategy for it.
Crypto trading is more flexible than forex, because mental stress is greater in forex. The time used is more compromised with the expected profit target.
Moreover, long-term HODL considers pension while waiting for prices to rise as high as possible, because the higher the profit the greater.
Activity: 434
I also have to deal with trading often also heard about this cryptocurrency in the best of all crypto giving it good income at all and enough at the price it gives and not all trading are the same ideas, but in my knowledge of the trading platform is that every person can be successful in any of its services.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I did forex trading for 1 years but very hard to earn profit from it, forex trading is more risky than crypto spot trading because in forex trading we use high leverage. I prefer to do crypto trading because though iam in loss i can have opportunity to make profit just by hold it for long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
There mostly similar in terms of the factors that led to their change in value. If you a good knowledge of forex trading I don't believe you will have difficult time in trading crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

I personally believe cryptocurrency trading is more similar to stock trading, rather than forex. You invest or trade a project because you believe its value will appreciate over time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
I got a lot stress by doing Forex, well on cryptocurrency i can really relax for my invesment. Thats why i change from Forex into Crypto, I know crypto more risk than Forex. But still ok i got a few strategy for it.
Pages:
Jump to: