Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading? - page 2. (Read 21955 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Forex traders have a reason why they would stick to forex trading than shift to crypto trading. However, I heard that some forex traders are shifting to crypto trading and take advantage of cryptos volatility, specially those who are good in day trading. I dont think day trading is possible in forex.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Which one is better? it depends on your self, where your expertise prefers. Based on my experience, I prefer crypto, although the fluctuations that crypto has are the highest but the potential that is owned is very high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

I will choose without No Doubt : FOREX!

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Both can be good investments but in choosing which one is better depends on the investors, they are almost the same in the sense that it involves exchanges from one currency to another but the market is different, for crypto it is more volatile than forex trading thus it can give higher chances of profits but it is also unpredictable which made it riskier than forex trading. If you are a person that is a risk taker then go with crypto but if you aren’t much of a risk taker then better play it safe with forex trading.
Both can be good investment only if anyone has experience on both field without proper experience on any field will give nothing return but off course will give return a huge loss.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Both can be good investments but in choosing which one is better depends on the investors, they are almost the same in the sense that it involves exchanges from one currency to another but the market is different, for crypto it is more volatile than forex trading thus it can give higher chances of profits but it is also unpredictable which made it riskier than forex trading. If you are a person that is a risk taker then go with crypto but if you aren’t much of a risk taker then better play it safe with forex trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I know many people who lost huge money in forex and then they start trading with crypto coins and still they keep doing it! But some people make huge money from forex too! Forex trading needs a very high skill to make a good profit but in crypto, the experience and bravery nature can help you a lot! I tried many options before coming into crypto and now I am very happy with the crypto trading life!
It seems to me that cryptocurrency trading can be quite similar to Forex trading.  Each trade has its own nuances, such as many users of cryptocurrency trading binary options.  On the one hand, it is also a cryptocurrency, but has its own characteristics.  The main thing is to have a sufficient amount of knowledge and experience to get good results.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I know many people who lost huge money in forex and then they start trading with crypto coins and still they keep doing it! But some people make huge money from forex too! Forex trading needs a very high skill to make a good profit but in crypto, the experience and bravery nature can help you a lot! I tried many options before coming into crypto and now I am very happy with the crypto trading life!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I prefer forex trading cause I'm well informed about it but at the same time I'm waiting for the mpcx platform to come out in order to experiment with crypto trading
As you are well informed about Forex trading Forex trading is the best option for you and alternative option will be best who has well knowledge of the alternative option I mean crypto-currency trading.
I have already tried to work on Forex once, but I realized only one thing that only professionals and users with good experience can really make a profit.  Maybe I would need more time to study the material, but if you compare Forex opportunities and opportunities with cryptocurrency, then the cryptocurrency brought me a lot more benefits in the first six months of activity in the cryptocurrency market, compared to Forex.
I prefer forex trading cause I'm well informed about it but at the same time I'm waiting for the mpcx platform to come out in order to experiment with crypto trading
As you are well informed about Forex trading Forex trading is the best option for you and alternative option will be best who has well knowledge of the alternative option I mean crypto-currency trading.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
I think cryptocurrency trading is better than forex trading, because forex risk is higher than crypto while the profit gained is greater than forex
I prefer cryptocurrency because there are many indicators that can be used. especially news which is very effective to be able to quickly jack up. besides that cryptocurrency knows no closing time in their trade.
You are choosing crypto trading as you are experienced and you have proper knowledge of crypto trading but there are a lot of people who has no experienced and even do not know about crypto trading wont consider crypto trading is best even better.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
i believe that the right answer will depend or will varry from person to person   . Some people realy love crypto trading but others are primarily trading on forex and they only trade crypto for fun or whenever they have a spare time  .  But if you ask me id say that i will choose crypto trading because i dont have any idea on how forex works  .  I check forex one time and i see that it was too complicated for me  .
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Since that all of my expenses was all came from crypto, I guess you know what my answer is dude.
I don't care if lot of altcoins in the market are falling its price while bitcoin price value was kicking, I knew that
altcoins in the end it will give me a good huge profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
I prefer cryptocurrency because there are many indicators that can be used. especially news which is very effective to be able to quickly jack up. besides that cryptocurrency knows no closing time in their trade.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Forex trading seems to be much more complicated for many people here and for me as well. Cryptocurrencies are new and interesting - they have the future, and I am eager to work with them for a long time.
Believe it or not, they are exactly the same. Because you are already used to do trading and then you can say it's lot more easier to do than forex and vice versa when forex trader should decide which one, they most likely will choose forex because it's easier for them.
I believe that cryptocurrency is currently much more interesting for trading because it is more volatile. And in the cryptocurrency market you can see the real trading volumes, which cannot be done in Forex.
Cryptocurrency is interesting but it require too much fundamental and technical research and also crypto has a lots of good and bad news which can affect the crypto market.

Forex trading seems to be much more complicated for many people here and for me as well. Cryptocurrencies are new and interesting - they have the future, and I am eager to work with them for a long time.
It can be vice versa for them who knows Forex trading very well but to me crypto trading is good as I almost have no knowledge about Forex trading and I am doing crypto trading from a long ago.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I believe that cryptocurrency is currently much more interesting for trading because it is more volatile. And in the cryptocurrency market you can see the real trading volumes, which cannot be done in Forex.
Cryptocurrency is interesting but it require too much fundamental and technical research and also crypto has a lots of good and bad news which can affect the crypto market.

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

You're right about it and many former forex traders are now trading cryptocurrencies. There aren't many crypto traders who abandoned crypto and went to forex. If forex is moving to crypto more than crypto to forex there has to be something better about crypto

The main advantage of crypto vs forex is volatility and a possibility of having very large gains from small investments. You don't often see stocks or currencies that can go up by 500% in 1 year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
In my opinion, cryptocarrency trading is the best. Four years ago I knew about forex and study about it, then I could learn about cryptocurrency. Although I am a professional forex trader, but now I am doing cryptocurrency trading because I think cryptocurrency trading is the best. I bought some token, I could sell it or I could keep it. When I see the price of tokens increased, I can sell at that moment, but it is not about forex. So, in my opinion, cryptocurrency is the safest training.

For many people, trading is much better. It has a larger Army of traders, and it seems that even children know about it. Crypto trading is younger, but it has a better future as cryptocurrencies will be used more actively than now.
Pages:
Jump to: