Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is favourite bounty in 2019?? - page 3. (Read 11787 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Base on the image of bounty campaign that most of the participants are complaining about the bounty campaigns are scam it only indicates that most of the participants had a bad experience joining bounty campaigns whether they not got paid or even they did not get what they deserve I think it is much better rather than not being paid. But still it is up to you if you want to join bounty but be prepared on what it may come.
2018-2019 isn't the year for bounty anymore. People should start looking for a better way to spend their times.
With those people that haven't paid with their bounty, still they are trying out their luck.
I've been a victim of a scam bounty that told us to pay in btc but they didn't.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

Base on the image of bounty campaign that most of the participants are complaining about the bounty campaigns are scam it only indicates that most of the participants had a bad experience joining bounty campaigns whether they not got paid or even they did not get what they deserve I think it is much better rather than not being paid. But still it is up to you if you want to join bounty but be prepared on what it may come.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

in my opinion for now it will be difficult to find a bounty that gives us profit, because the current situation of the crypto market is not good, but I am sure if we choose the right bounty, maybe in the future the coin we get from the bounty will be used for investment by many people and of course makes the coin price will increase very high.
although we difficult to find good bounty campaign , don't stop working on it.this campaign already give us alot benefit and advantages.so we should keep support in each campaign.i am sure someday we will get worthed reward again from bounty campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I don't want to recommend anyone's bounty. I am afraid the bounty is not good or does not pay later and of course I will be guilty if someone has worked to spend time in the bounty and in the end he does not get payment. you better analyze yourself the bounty project that you want to follow there.
right, indeed in the last few months the results of the bounty have not been satisfactory.
some projects that i observed and looked good turned out to be not so good. so to recommend something uncertain to someone else will make me depressed, if only the project fails.

indeed it would be better to have them look for and make their own observations. i think it will be better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't want to recommend anyone's bounty. I am afraid the bounty is not good or does not pay later and of course I will be guilty if someone has worked to spend time in the bounty and in the end he does not get payment. you better analyze yourself the bounty project that you want to follow there.
because giving advice is not always right, so it's better to look for your own truth. if only I knew which project was good, of course I would follow it but sometimes predictions were not always right, and sometimes the project was good at first so it was in the middle or finally useless. it's difficult to get a very good project so it's hard to get money from this.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

in my opinion for now it will be difficult to find a bounty that gives us profit, because the current situation of the crypto market is not good, but I am sure if we choose the right bounty, maybe in the future the coin we get from the bounty will be used for investment by many people and of course makes the coin price will increase very high.
Activity: 195
My favourite bounty will be the one that will pay me for the work that i have done, and i end up making a reasonable some of money from it. Apart from that, i dont consider any of the bounties i have done this year as my favourite. Some have paid alright, but it is not worth anything.
Activity: 195
I dont yet have a favourite bounty this year. Most of the bounties i have participated in have ended up being postponed and some have turned out to be scam projects. The most annoying ones are those that have ended successfully, but are refusing to distribute tokens due to some reasons.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
The bounty program is still very profitable, recently I got a profit from RALLY COIN, WPP Energy, and IRONX. although most of the bounty programs that I follow do not pay, I am not bored in participating in many bounty programs.
Activity: 434

This year I have not yet received a single payment for the bounty campaign, so I cannot say which of the bounty campaigns was good.
I am used to judging by the bounty of earned money, and not empty promises from project developers and campaign managers.
Of course, I try to choose the most promising projects, but sometimes I can be wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
Yeah scam projects as reduced the moral of Bounty hunters. You can join Azbit Bounty or cobo_wallet Bounty. Just take your time to look for a good project and check their plans for Bounty hunters too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
I do not think any one should have a favorite bounty till this time because most 2019 bounty haven't been listed yet nor done with the preparation of the project, so how do one know if the project is worth to be called good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
The truth about it is that, most projects that run bounty turn out not to be successful. Even those that seem to have successful article are not doing well on exchange, except for very few of them.
Most of the rewards got from bounty are still on hold, because their prices are still very low on exchange. So the best is to wait for the right time when it comes.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
My friend I have nothing to share about bounties because I am in same position as you ,many rewards from bounties never get listed on exchanges till date but the best bounty I detect this year so far is miracle tele and veil
For me I felt is just a matter of proper research and knowing the team involved in that project,that maybe can give a little hint if the project will go far or not, over the period I involved in bounty I have only benefit little.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

and what unsuccessfully was in those projects? they did not pay or what? i did not stop participate. have may tokens with 0 value. but i believe thay will grow one day.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
That's why I'm only doing less than 10 bounty this year! Cause the bounty seems so not promising to me.
I don't know if the project I doing now can make good rewards or not, cause the trend nowadays is IEO and not bounty.
And maybe I'm gonna start trading soon instead of doing bounty everyday.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I am also staying away from bounty now for increasing the scam project. But some bounty is still worth of joining. There is a chance to succeed to join bounty campaign if bounty manager will be reputed. Such as yahoo62278, Hhampuz

Which one is favorite bounty in 2019??

Though I am far away from bounties now, want to say about Tele token bounty. This project looks good I think.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113

For this year, the one that really caught my attention is blink project by Blockmason. I know they already have a project but seeing the blink potential is very useful. I can see how they integrate the system of other coins. Thanks yo github! When I saw this campaign on bountyhive, nevet thought they will have one, so I dont wanna miss the train. Especially now that koreans are busy buying Blink on bitsonic. Why? Project is incredible and has an MVP that has useful like eth.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

I can't blame you with that pal, I also can't deny that 2018 was the year for the scam ico project only few of them are not scam. But at this point of time this 2019 has a big difference last year, were most of the campaign project now are much better and potential ico also arising at the moment. And one of the good one is here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-888tron-3-088-888-trx-as-bounty-giveaway-5131318 check this things before you invest or join in dude.
Pages:
Jump to: