Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is favourite bounty in 2019?? - page 6. (Read 11787 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 03:55:53 PM
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

Honestly, I continue to participate in the bounty campaigns, but the income of the big ones is long gone. We can say that this is a job for the future, that in the future my tokens will cost much more and I can earn good money on them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 30, 2019, 03:47:30 PM
We're just in the 5th month of the year so there would be bounties that are yet to come. I stopped joining bounty campaigns because I got really disappointed and dismayed in the bounties that I have joined last year. I didn't get a good reward and they all ended up as shitcoins. I'm looking forward to good bounties this coming days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 03:36:59 PM
I joined a bounty lately but I already left since I've found a better campaign. There's still few people that says it is profitable because they've found a decent one but majority of them will say that it's no longer profitable because of the existence of too many scam projects. To secure your bounty reward is to choose a good manager that's liable to all of his actions with the bounty that he manage. A bounty manager that has integrity when it comes to choice of project.

Just as you said, it depends on the person asked. I still find it worth it but the amount of time to wait for it to be distributed + the recent KYCs on these campaigns are a pain to deal with.

There are still a lot of bad bounties out there which promises amounts but never gives anything in return. Now if anyone can just post the legit ones and stop these scams not just by exposing them but also fighting against how they are up to something bad.
Merit: 12
April 30, 2019, 03:34:29 PM
I sitll participating and have a little money on it, because 1 from 10 projects paying, the favourite of this year is atomic wallet
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
April 30, 2019, 03:24:48 PM
To see a good project depends on the quality of the bounty manager, this is a positive value to find out quality of the project in order to avoid scam projects.  But all depends on the project listing from the team and the quality of the project's web, in my opinion for 2018-2019 there are a lot of scam project events or prices falling from ICO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 30, 2019, 03:10:41 PM
I had never seen very unsuccessful ICOs, last year was as. Running campaign is better, Harmony and mobu could be great, this year good project was wpp token.
well, nowadays there are many bounties that have great potential for success. however, I don't think we can determine it now, because at the moment we are still in 2019. I hope that the Bcnex bounty can be one of the best bounties this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 03:08:07 PM
My favorite bounty for this year so far is Miracle Tele. It is one of the most profitable asset for me right now since I get to earn euros stacking their utility token, $TELE. What's even great is that they are still on tokensale and the price keeps on increasing. And as the price keeps on going up, so is the reward given bi-weekly from stacking tokens. If not mistaken, the final price will be at 0.25 euros per token. I also believe they are going to work well in the long run as a tele-communication service provider.
I just recently started participating in the Bounty company of this project and I also hope for a fairly good profit.  If I have the opportunity to receive interest from my Who threw, then I will invest them in this project.  I think that modern telecommunications have a rather big future, especially if they work with the help of the blockchain.
Merit: 14
April 30, 2019, 07:16:19 AM
My favorite bounty for this year so far is Miracle Tele. It is one of the most profitable asset for me right now since I get to earn euros stacking their utility token, $TELE. What's even great is that they are still on tokensale and the price keeps on increasing. And as the price keeps on going up, so is the reward given bi-weekly from stacking tokens. If not mistaken, the final price will be at 0.25 euros per token. I also believe they are going to work well in the long run as a tele-communication service provider.
Activity: 546
April 30, 2019, 06:50:19 AM
There are really very few projects, the last good project was Vanta and Content Protocol but they are already over, now I think to take up Harmony.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 06:43:36 AM
I think that's a possibility everyone of us my try, though there are lot's of unprofitable bounties in the crypto world. But I can vouch for you that, you should try Miracletele bounty because that's what am doing now. Come thank me later.
Activity: 249
April 30, 2019, 06:36:42 AM
so far i just joined bounty on platform bountyhive. and most of them not gonna make you dissapointed.
although it little payment but you still got your not end on scam project
before joining, you must explore in detail so that you are not exposed to fraud.
even though the project only paid a little but it was better than not producing at all or the project was a scam.
maybe this year there will be a good and profitable project.
so be patient and stay optimistic.
Activity: 532
♦♦♦♦♦
April 30, 2019, 06:30:33 AM
so far i just joined bounty on platform bountyhive. and most of them not gonna make you dissapointed.
although it little payment but you still got your not end on scam project
Activity: 420
April 30, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

Nothing I thought  Huh most of ICO'S launch on bearish market are failed or even scam and fraud. Last project I followed who give a decent profit is in 2018. Good time for doing Bounty work's are in bull market 2020 maybe crypto will shine again.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 06:18:55 AM
The bear market affected a lot of projects. Veil is my favourite bounty for 2019. I started the project when it trades at $0.22 and right now it trades at $0.37, it also come with a lot of benefits like , staking and Mining system.
Activity: 784
April 30, 2019, 06:11:28 AM
We never knew if we don't give a try to join some bounties to figure it out which is our favorite. This bear market bounty campaigns also lame and some are unsuccessful, some are adjusting because of the market's situation, some are successful projects but not quite good enough of their distribution rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 30, 2019, 06:01:13 AM
I joined a bounty lately but I already left since I've found a better campaign. There's still few people that says it is profitable because they've found a decent one but majority of them will say that it's no longer profitable because of the existence of too many scam projects. To secure your bounty reward is to choose a good manager that's liable to all of his actions with the bounty that he manage. A bounty manager that has integrity when it comes to choice of project.
I dont agree with that i have participated with well reputed bounty manager some even started a company some like tokensuite finally end upto not worth for any one lots of Failed project even they are endorsing scam projects also .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 30, 2019, 05:13:45 AM
I haven't had success in bounty hunting lately, out of all five projects four of them sucks, and seems to be scam, i only have success at populous bounty recently, which happens to be a established coin, i think we are better off with signature campaign now because most of the bounty campaigns now are scam, i'd rather join a bounty campaign that pays with ethereum or a coin that has a decent volume.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 30, 2019, 05:04:55 AM
I also took a break last year,but now I'm trying to re-participate in the campaigns.But last year it was bad with payments.Will a profit or not,I don't know.I will not advise,because there is already a choice for everyone.And I'm not a Pro,here a lot depends on luck
Fortune, sometimes people who are tired work energetically and eagerly but don't get rewarded.
we must be careful in participating in various campaign programs so that we can avoid bad things.
do not be easily discouraged and always optimistic if one day we can be successful and can get from everything we do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 04:47:48 AM
I also took a break last year,but now I'm trying to re-participate in the campaigns.But last year it was bad with payments.Will a profit or not,I don't know.I will not advise,because there is already a choice for everyone.And I'm not a Pro,here a lot depends on luck
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2019, 04:32:58 AM
Sometimes the results of the bounty are unexpected, at first bounty which we consider to have good prospects but ultimately the results are not satisfactory. but projects that were previously not well predicted ultimately can produce something satisfying. I always face things like that and in my opinion this is a sensation that we cannot avoid.
Pages:
Jump to: