Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is favourite bounty in 2019?? - page 7. (Read 11787 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 04:15:27 AM
there are a lot of fraudulent cases in the ico project, but I'm sure of the project that I'm following right now. they have a real team and a good work map, I believe that the Ammut project has a great chance of success in the ico market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
April 30, 2019, 03:30:51 AM
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.
I got nothing in this year but shitcoins. I'm still waiting from the bounty the I earned amidst 2017 and 2018 but it seems that it won't come anymore due to regulation and the market condition. Ideally, it's not recommended to join in any bounty campaign nowadays if you aren't patient enough.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 30, 2019, 03:24:42 AM
I stopped participating in bounty year back. After lots of unsuccessful projects I have may be my mistake of choosing wrong project. I wonder still anyone getting profit from bounty . If it is please share us your story.

There are not many good bounties to join in this year because other projects using IEO to promote their project.
Many bounty hunters stop joining bounty because it is not too profitable anymore.
But on the other hand, the fewer hunters joining campaign, the more the reward we will get. But of course, if we find a good bounty first.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 30, 2019, 01:07:03 AM
I have bad experience when I was participated with bounty campaign sometime ago. Just got a little money and it was made me hopeless to take part again. I think this situation is not good time to join bounty campaign, you will find difficult way to convince a good project or bad project. So as I decided to leave it and looked for signature campaign which paid with BTC and I got it gratefully. For me joining bounty campaign is not worth anymore since there are many project that failed or even end with scammed its investor. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 30, 2019, 12:49:49 AM
I think most of us experienced the same fate and 2018 is not good year for bounty hunters. But i still managed to profit 10 ETH for me this is my favorite, blockbank bounty which i only get to sell before 2018 ends. The first quarter of 2019 is not looking good for me maybe in the second quarter hoping to get profits from bounties that i am doing.
Wow that was a good amount tbh, 2018-2019 is the dead of bounty. Most of my friends who still work on bounties talk to me, they said bounty is not worth anymore, because most of them are scam and it's hard to get money and profit from bounty. I'm surprised you still can get that amount on last year, good job.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
April 30, 2019, 12:45:46 AM
Of course, now everyone expresses his sympathy for the project, the signature of which they has.
If we recall the rewards for the year, it turns out that there are no significant profits. I remember only the XYO project (May 2018). All the rest, which are traded on the exchange, quickly fell in price, it makes no sense to sell.
What will be the best in 2019, we will find out later. Clairvoyants here do not report Wink.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 30, 2019, 12:23:51 AM
I would personally suggest you to join veil bounty project because lately it has been shilled hugely. I can see a fake pump on its price.
Another can be the one started yesterday by sapta, one of the moderator of the forum, Etherbase bounty campaign. I would promote it if I was not wearing bitvest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 30, 2019, 12:19:17 AM
Indeed, many encountered scam projects and I myself experienced this, this made me discouraged. But seeing the Tele project gave me hope and this changed my view of ICO, even though it was running but giving good performance and hopefully the community was able to survive and the team was able to develop it properly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 29, 2019, 11:25:14 PM
I think most of us experienced the same fate and 2018 is not good year for bounty hunters. But i still managed to profit 10 ETH for me this is my favorite, blockbank bounty which i only get to sell before 2018 ends. The first quarter of 2019 is not looking good for me maybe in the second quarter hoping to get profits from bounties that i am doing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 11:07:21 PM
it turns out that i still have a little luck, for the past year i have had enough profits and among the many failed projects that i have worked on, i have had a fairly successful project. i hope it will continue.

for this year's project bounty, i still can't choose it. it's hard to see right now because too many projects failed this year. but i think for now Harmony is my favorite project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 29, 2019, 10:48:16 PM
i don't know what to say, but this is really bad. i also experienced a situation like yours, i was very difficult to find a good and profitable project. i have always been on the wrong project for several years, but i hope this time i will be on a good project.

i think the miracle tele is good enough, you can join it. i only suggest, if you are interested, you can research the project even more.
Activity: 644
April 29, 2019, 10:27:56 PM
At the moment I'm participating about 4 bounties and hoping to get big profits to reduce losses due to scam and dropping my crypto values, now I'm participating in: artcoin, BCNEX, Horsechain and ooobtc.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 09:43:27 PM
For this year, I think it's very difficult to find a good project, unlike last year, there were so many ICO projects popping up. In the past year I also got lucky by getting $ 1500 from the bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 29, 2019, 04:05:46 PM
I have participated in many bounties this year . But my best is the populous token. I dont just like because of the reward but because of the project it has a unique idea and i was able to update my self in crypto world by participating in the bounty
Activity: 151
April 29, 2019, 02:27:23 PM
Are very rare good bounties with professional people behind and less scammers... I can't say that or the other one are good just because I don't know what's going on these days... everybody runs with the money Smiley))
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 29, 2019, 02:02:44 PM
before I take the Populus project and I get a prize, and even though the prize is not too big for now but there is still a possibility if the price goes up so I will wait for that.

and at the moment I hope for the project that I'm following now to give me a pretty big prize.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 29, 2019, 02:00:40 PM
Favorite bounty in 2019 hmmmmm maybe it is a HARA project, well this is because this is the first bounty that has been paid and the market is available even though the price drops, not much but sucks lol Grin
and if I sell my tokens now I will get half of my actual rewards, let's say 1.4 eth and if I sell now I only get 0.7 eth. At least my tokens still have a value of more than $100. in 2019 I only joined 2 campaigns, 1 seemed to be a scam (not paid) and 1 was paid that is HARA.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 29, 2019, 01:51:12 PM
I am.doing atronocom which looks a good project and especially i like how they plan to launch whole ecosystem of crypto related products other positive thing is that they have already raised soft cap from private investors and bounty budget has been good as well but campaign is just nearing end now. I hope they will calculate and send reward tokens at the earliest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 29, 2019, 01:47:00 PM
Some legit bounty work are still out there but there's no way bounty work will be as profitable like before that's why I do advice hunters to get some funds from bounty work and start trading instead of depending on bounty. Trading pays more most especially when you are lucky the percentage of interest in trading varies once you are the patient type you may never go at lost .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 01:36:32 PM
As you can see, I have been moving the AGATE signature for a very long time, although there are very few people left who really can get nothing, but for 25 weeks it probably sounds really awful, but so far I haven’t found anything better, although there were probably options.
Pages:
Jump to: