Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 105. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Trading activities based on foreign currency are more speculative than signs of investment. Although, some people are engaged and investing at the expense of transactions for a long-term period, but this method requires a more impressive amount on the account, and the ability to conduct an in-depth market analysis on the further development prospects. Having dealt with the basic concepts of trading and mastering the spectrum of tools for analysis, the trader increases his chances of making a profit, and an important factor in investing is a low psychological burden.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.
If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order
to make an active income.

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.
Yes it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.

There are some people that are staying on a specific place such as trading and they can't handle other investments. But I'm saying that don't always be contented for having one investment, if you want to become financially free then you need to do something and invest your money into some places;
i think it is depending on their experience, if they are interested in trading then they will give more preference to trading and will avoid other source of income where they do not have experience. for example i like trading therefore my full concentration is toward trading.
It is not all about the experience because there are some people who don't know trading but they like to try trading because of the opportunity that they saw in trading. Trading is one of the most profitable source of income in the world of bitcoin and if you really want to make a lot of money even though you don't have experience then you will find ways to make it happen like doing a lot of research and watching different tutorials that can develop your trading skills.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.
If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.
Yes it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.

There are some people that are staying on a specific place such as trading and they can't handle other investments. But I'm saying that don't always be contented for having one investment, if you want to become financially free then you need to do something and invest your money into some places;
i think it is depending on their experience, if they are interested in trading then they will give more preference to trading and will avoid other source of income where they do not have experience. for example i like trading therefore my full concentration is toward trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
1st of May

It's true that such a good thing and will get maximum results, invest in some places, but can they run it, because sometimes because too much work is handled so they will be stressed, so my advice adjust to the ability of each, thank goodness what Already we get
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
think trading, but  with no understanding how it works it's hard to make something
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
The goodness of investing and trading happens based on the user involved in it. With trading one needs more time to be spent, only then profit making is possible. With investment a minimal profit is assured based on the investment capital. But finding legitimate investment site is not that easy.
Yes sometimes it become hard to find a legit site but it is also sure that sometimes a legit site often run away to scam the investors when it face any lose or not getting the profit. I saw that thing in my past when I was on PTC sites. I saw that a site was very legit and was paying for a long period but a time came on that site that its profit decreased with time and one day we noticed that the site not remain there any more along with the money of people.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Whichever gives you the higher return and which you are more familiar doing with is the better option. If you find that you are better in trading than investing your bitcoin elsewhere, better to stick with what makes you more money. If after a while you get bored or you find that what you earn isn't enough anymore, maybe it is time to look for other sources. Then maybe, that's when investing would come in handy.

Yeah, that is right, you must stick in something you know and you can keep up doing. Though, learning something is not a bad thing, you can always study where are you lacking to cover up your mistakes. Making money or doing a job doesn't always mean to stick with something, it also means that how can you do your work and how can you satisfy your costumers by doing so.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Whichever gives you the higher return and which you are more familiar doing with is the better option. If you find that you are better in trading than investing your bitcoin elsewhere, better to stick with what makes you more money. If after a while you get bored or you find that what you earn isn't enough anymore, maybe it is time to look for other sources. Then maybe, that's when investing would come in handy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Trading is good but you definitely need lots of skills so you don't flop. Investment or trading both comes with their own risk but you need to be careful so you don't loose all. Do your assignment very well, know where you want to invest most especially and don't put all your eggs in a basket. In case you have no idea how to trade, there are some auto trading platforms you can make use of though with a fee but worth it. The only advantage is that you may not make as much as you would make if you learn how to trade by yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257

That is why I wondered why the question seemed to put investment and trading exclusively from each other. Trading is a form of investment. Also, when you invest, at the end of the day you will have to trade it with fiat when the price is already ripe for selling.

Both also involve risk. What you call investment may connote a long term span. That is a safer way to earn. You are probably implying trading to be a short term investment. It is riskier than what you mean by investment but it provides you an almost instant profit which you may then use to add up to your trading asset.
Trading and investment both are the same, trading is a short term investment. It may be possible that some people think of the investment only as a capital invested for a long term. There is one situation in which we can differentiate the trading and investment but this is not possible in bitcoin or why will someone do this ?

In the other businesses people invest their capital with the traders and become a sleeping partner I am sure there is no such scene in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency investment. Here you have to be active all the time for your investment.
I think that in this case he with investment mean on, buying bitcoin and waiting for price to get up so he can get money by doing nothing, passive income. And trading is not passive income, with trading you need to find people and trade with them, which is active earning, and demand time. I prefer passive income more, because i do not have time for trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
Trading is rarely consistent even among good traders and the variance in your earnings is huge, investing on the other hand with a little common sense always yields a nice profit so I will pick investing anyday.
I am more into investing in things like Bitcoin as well since the price of Bitcoin is usually going in a n uptrend so the money arrives constantly.

Trading Bitcoins is tough if the person trading does not know how to use Bitcoin exchanges that well, there's a bunch of people that lost money doing that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

That is why I wondered why the question seemed to put investment and trading exclusively from each other. Trading is a form of investment. Also, when you invest, at the end of the day you will have to trade it with fiat when the price is already ripe for selling.

Both also involve risk. What you call investment may connote a long term span. That is a safer way to earn. You are probably implying trading to be a short term investment. It is riskier than what you mean by investment but it provides you an almost instant profit which you may then use to add up to your trading asset.
Trading and investment both are the same, trading is a short term investment. It may be possible that some people think of the investment only as a capital invested for a long term. There is one situation in which we can differentiate the trading and investment but this is not possible in bitcoin or why will someone do this ?

In the other businesses people invest their capital with the traders and become a sleeping partner I am sure there is no such scene in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency investment. Here you have to be active all the time for your investment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Trading is rarely consistent even among good traders and the variance in your earnings is huge, investing on the other hand with a little common sense always yields a nice profit so I will pick investing anyday.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Activity: 588

to me i will choose trading, and the reason is that i have good experience in trading altcoin, so i fell more confident while trading.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1190
The goodness of investing and trading happens based on the user involved in it. With trading one needs more time to be spent, only then profit making is possible. With investment a minimal profit is assured based on the investment capital. But finding legitimate investment site is not that easy.
Thats true dude, lets say you want to use both to get bigger gain. But you should know that to find a legit investment is not an easy thing especially where investing in online? Most online investment places are at risk of a scam. you know that

Jump to: