Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 102. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Well it depends, both could be profitable or you may loss everything on both, the thing is you have to learn and understand the pattern and if you master at anoy of these go with that option only.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Of course both good, but we can adjust with the ability and age, if age is more than 50 years then the best way is investment, trading suitable for young unmarried.
Mainly there're working many elements so far we have the difference between investing and trading. Every ppl has different preferences. Choose anyone or do both must be focused on his capability for getting success in forward. Mine, I'll like to do Cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Of course both good, but we can adjust with the ability and age, if age is more than 50 years then the best way is investment, trading suitable for young unmarried.
Activity: 209
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
In my opinion that depends on your preference. You should choose both. I think you should spend most of your money on business. The rest is used to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I recommend investing,
However, investing kinda risky because too much scammy sites out there and if you not aware and blindly invest highly chance you might lose your money. Invest on ICO and trading is really good yet make sure you know what are you doing.

Every investment always have a risk on it and trading also have a risk though, so just choose the one that you really good on it. I never try trading, so i prefer choose investing. Actually both are good, depend on which one you are good.
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
Trading and investing are both good, but for me it will depend on your goal which one is you, are you a risk taker then do the trading, or you just want to sit, relax and no need to monitor the market do invest. personally i do both because i want to make more money and to be secured as well with my passive income.

Yeah and I think to earn more money we should have good balance between both trading and investing and if both works good for us then it will be an win win situation for us and its always better to have multiple ways of earning money instead of depending only on single one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you highly active, it wouldn't hurt to try trading. But if you don't have a lot of time in life, I would say invest (buy and hold)
Activity: 140
Trading and investing are both good, but for me it will depend on your goal which one is you, are you a risk taker then do the trading, or you just want to sit, relax and no need to monitor the market do invest. personally i do both because i want to make more money and to be secured as well with my passive income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
obviously, I choose to trade rather than investing because of getting more profit. I always like to take challenge and risk so I always choose trading sector. I know that the investment is cool and safe but which does require more time than trading. if you analyze with cost and benefit with time then definitely trading will be the best option for you... 

The benefit of trading is that you can have total control on your funds and you can move them according to your wish where as in investing you are depending on someone else for making profits which can be risky sometimes as you cannot trust anyone else for making money out of your money.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
In my oppinion you should try both invest some amount and some goes for trading
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
obviously, I choose to trade rather than investing because of getting more profit. I always like to take challenge and risk so I always choose trading sector. I know that the investment is cool and safe but which does require more time than trading. if you analyze with cost and benefit with time then definitely trading will be the best option for you... 
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think business or investment is the best way to get high profits, but if you do business you will have more experience and later you can do more business. As for investment, you just sit back and wait for the result.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Inves
I recommend investing,
However, investing kinda risky because too much scammy sites out there and if you not aware and blindly invest highly chance you might lose your money. Invest on ICO and trading is really good yet make sure you know what are you doing.

Investing and trading both can be termed as riskier.
Very few people likes to invest as it might require quite high duration to reach a satisfactory return. So those few peoples might not just invest blindly.

But if you are considering scam coins, then its riskier in both terms for investing and trading. But investing being more riskier as its a sure loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I think this depends on the person's attitude, trading is the best way to make big profits in a short time, investing is also good for the future. For now I prefer trading rather than investing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
In my opinion trading is more riskier than investing but I think you can gain more or profit more in trading. You just have to diversify or distribute your money to your coin choices. So I'm choosing trading over investing for this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I recommend investing,
Well i don't think there would be a lot of people who'll invest in something they don't know much about. Same with trading. So it really doesn't matter which you prefer since it would need the same preparation and both would also give you decent profits if done correctly.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I recommend investing,
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think business is better than investing, because when you do business you will gain knowledgeable experiences so that you can later develop it. But business and investment have the same opportunity to grow your profits, so think hard before deciding what to do.
Business is part of investing, the moment you put out money as you capital that is already called investing.
There are two kinds of investing based on my knowledge, one is when you invest in other business managed by a company or a certain person and the last one is what you called as having a business where you manage on your own.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I recommend investing, trading is heavier I think it takes more skill in gaining profits and have a higher risk than investing. If you want to trading, should learn more i guess than invest and must be really more experienced high. Better looking for safer than high risk for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think business is better than investing, because when you do business you will gain knowledgeable experiences so that you can later develop it. But business and investment have the same opportunity to grow your profits, so think hard before deciding what to do.
That's wrong, business and investment provides varied profiting. Investment profiting happen based in the market move, whereas as business is completely upon our full fledged working as well the market. Its good to learn and practice trading, because investment websites are very low with bitcoin.
Jump to: