Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 101. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
considering the small amount you have (for btc standard) and if you can afford to lose 100%it i suggest you to trade, then take apart a fraction of what you ernead and repeate the cicle

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
A couple of weeks prior to making this post I would've said trading. But my mentality has changed over time. Day trading or actively trading everyday can be extremely difficult and frustrating. All you need is one bad trade to turn all your previous little profits into one big loss. I'd rather recommend buying an altcoin and hold it for a while and then selling it for a higher price.
Keep in mind. Trade can not be predicted. When the price drops dramatically. Risk in trading in my opinion more than invest. With a record we are not investing in HYIP site. Investment on a trusted site
I don't agree with you. Investing is no less risky business than trading. You do not know of examples of that people have lost all their money having stock successful once enterprises? Perhaps bitcoin when it will be a pyramid and we are all going to lose their savings.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Congratulations on having a decent amount to start with, many people start with zero. However, let me tell you, there is no legitimate way of investing in crypto currency world. All you can find is cloud mining which is just another form of ponzi and nothing else. All cloud mining sites will eventually run away with your money in one day.

It's always better to start with trading because it is one form of investment which let you have full control on your own funds. You decide where to spend and how to spend. If you don't know how trading works, turn to youtube and you will find a lot of tutorial videos. Start with small and gradually increase the amount. Trading will never let you down.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
A couple of weeks prior to making this post I would've said trading. But my mentality has changed over time. Day trading or actively trading everyday can be extremely difficult and frustrating. All you need is one bad trade to turn all your previous little profits into one big loss. I'd rather recommend buying an altcoin and hold it for a while and then selling it for a higher price.
Keep in mind. Trade can not be predicted. When the price drops dramatically. Risk in trading in my opinion more than invest. With a record we are not investing in HYIP site. Investment on a trusted site
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
For me, I'd say I choose trading because I see it as more appropriate to me. I can't do investing because I don't have any other source of income other that bitcoin. So, I've been planning to study trading on what I should know at first before I go into it, because this is the only way that I can think of that will  make my bitcoin go around and earn more in some ways.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
In my opinion,i would rather choose investing. It may have higher risk than trading, but it has the higher opportunity for you to have a valuable return of your money.  To have this opportunity you need to be smart in choosing the company or any kind of investing firm or business, where you're going to entrust your money.
i think investing and trading have the same risk.because investing is  like same  priciple in gambling.same as trading.no one knowns what had happen next.after you trade or you invest if the money you invest will return greater smaller or the same etc.because in this world nothing is stable everything might happen in a short period of time.but i think this two is good enoughf than doing nothing.so for me both  are good.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
In my opinion,i would rather choose investing. It may have higher risk than trading, but it has the higher opportunity for you to have a valuable return of your money.  To have this opportunity you need to be smart in choosing the company or any kind of investing firm or business, where you're going to entrust your money.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
I recommend investing,
However, investing kinda risky because too much scammy sites out there and if you not aware and blindly invest highly chance you might lose your money. Invest on ICO and trading is really good yet make sure you know what are you doing.

Every investment always have a risk on it and trading also have a risk though, so just choose the one that you really good on it. I never try trading, so i prefer choose investing. Actually both are good, depend on which one you are good.

Risk is indeed found both in trading and in investing. Choose the one you think you are more comfortable and confident with. And master it while at the same time learning the other. Time will come you will get the hang of both and enjoy doing the two. Profit will come afterward.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I recommend investing,
However, investing kinda risky because too much scammy sites out there and if you not aware and blindly invest highly chance you might lose your money. Invest on ICO and trading is really good yet make sure you know what are you doing.

Every investment always have a risk on it and trading also have a risk though, so just choose the one that you really good on it. I never try trading, so i prefer choose investing. Actually both are good, depend on which one you are good.
Yeah of course it all depends on the passion or skills you have. Trading or investment choose according to your skills or passion in it. So the risk can be reduced even the possibility of profit will be higher. I'm not so smart on trading so I prefer investment
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Of course both good, but we can adjust with the ability and age, if age is more than 50 years then the best way is investment, trading suitable for young unmarried.

I agree both are really good but it depends on what type of person you are, trading is very risky specially when you have no idea on how to properly do it on the other hand investing is just letting your money grow over time and you dont need to timing the market, so for me both are good, you just need to know your priority.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think investing bitcoin is the easiest way for you to get a big profit, it is easy but you have to wait for high bitcoin price, bitcoin price will be high in the future
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
I tend to prefer trading, because that way profits are mathematically guarantied if done correctly while in investing this is most of the time just pure gamble and speculation : profits can be greatly superior, but can also be negative ! So for this I prefer trading !
both have their own merits and  demarits. I think those people who have good experience in trading then  trading is good option for them.while those people who do not have any experience in trading then they should choose investment because in investment people do not need more experience.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I tend to prefer trading, because that way profits are mathematically guarantied if done correctly while in investing this is most of the time just pure gamble and speculation : profits can be greatly superior, but can also be negative ! So for this I prefer trading !
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Trading is preferable to investing for me, although there are risked involved in both of them but in trading a trader uses 2% of his total investment for trading with a reasonable risk to reward ratio and also reducing emotions unlike investment where there is the tendency to invest all the money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm more something challenging, and I select trading rather than investing, this is because I was poor and it took a lot of money to buy luxury goods and I want to make trading as the main way to get rich.

You must both inverse and trade on bitcoin to get very good returns.At first you have to trade to earn bitcoins.If that reach high value. You have to keep that for longer and sell that wisely to get huge profit. If you got good knowledge about bitcoin. Even you can inverse your money on bitcoin.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
I think the saving and investing should be balanced because in the lives of many unexpected things, such as pain, and sudden needs the other, so trading is better than investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I'm more something challenging, and I select trading rather than investing, this is because I was poor and it took a lot of money to buy luxury goods and I want to make trading as the main way to get rich.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would say try to stay away from day trading. Do you research and invest in the coins that you think is best.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Of course both good, but we can adjust with the ability and age, if age is more than 50 years then the best way is investment, trading suitable for young unmarried.
There's no exemption on what age you do invest, teenagers can invest too depending if they already have enough bitcoin for investing. I think there's no exemption either on who were gonna do the trading as long as they have money. 50 years old can do the trading also, and i think mostly 50s people are already mastered the trading strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: