Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 13. (Read 126371 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Well for me if you have enough extra money, investment is good, it’s really profitable when placed in longterm, it doesn’t demand time on watching from time to time the market fluctuation. If you are a pre occupied person with your regular job, i’d rather choose investment because you can just leave it there and maybe check once in awhile and make roll for years surely it will earn big profit yet less hassle😊
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I feel that trading is the best for getting high returns pretty quickly, but it's also having a high risk as compared to investing where the risk is quiet low but in the other hand if you see trading its very risky as markets on a daily basis can swing upto 10% between daily high and daily low, so it's very hard to predict that in which market the person or trader should play. So if you want to be a trader you will have to be pretty good at reading charts and if you are good in research and analytics the  you must become an investor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think trading is good compared to investing because you can see the profit of what you trade in just one day i guess because i tead it on the news while investing you need to wait for a long time before you can get your profit.
I think both trading and investing is good for us, but if i need to choose one, i we will choose to invest because for me investing can really help me to be profitable in this world and investing is more easy to do because after we invest we will just need hold it for long time and when we satisfy with the price of it then we should sell it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Trading is too risky but if you have skills your chance to earn more is high than just investing. But most people I know they prefer both, but for me I go for investing because I'm not ready for trading yet.
Activity: 353
In my opinion, it is safe to say that you better to have both trading and investment so that your money are safe and you are flexible when something happens. Putting all eggs in one basket is very risky so you better to spread all you money into different crypto currencies.
Most of the people earned much money because they hold the investment for a long period of time In day trading, you really need to keep yourself updated so that you will know what will happen and you need to be very quick about the trend of the price. So for me, you can try both as these will give you much experience.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
My acquintance preferred both trading and investing. He's an experienced trader and investor as well. Now, he's kinda rich and focused on his coins and trades them expertly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.

If you mean which is a better strategy for making money, then (long term) investing is easier and safer, but has lower returns than (short term) trading. Originally Answered: Which is better, trading stocks or investing in it? ... I say, investing is better than trading.
Merit: 251
In my opinion both are very good and with both talent and knowledge, must make trade and invest in the long term. It is very useful to make a long term investment by making a profit by trading and buying Bitcoin or Altcoins with this money or to increase the amount of money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
both are very good because it will give you an advantage, but more trading gives you big profits and also big risks. if you already understand how to trade with all market situations it will be better for you to trade because it will give you a bigger profit from your investment.
Yes right, but I prefer trading rather than investing, the reason is because with trading I can generate big profits and not have to wait for a long time like if we invest and I think cryptocurrency is still not convincing if we make long-term investments.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
both are very good because it will give you an advantage, but more trading gives you big profits and also big risks. if you already understand how to trade with all market situations it will be better for you to trade because it will give you a bigger profit from your investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
First of all you should be aware about some terms when you are going to understand trading concepts. So Its depending on how you are thinking about particular crypto asset which you are going to buy.
Trading is often doing on intra day because in trading people are about to earn small amount of profit from purchased they had made.
investing is always long term, just in some crypto and forget about it for more than one year. It can give you huge amount of profit.
but as you know all risk is always be there. So keep updated yourself with full of knowledge.
Activity: 126
Everything always depends on you on what you will prioritize on the two. Trading and investing is good as long as you know how to handle it. Depends on what strategy you will do in order for you to succeed. Just do what you really want to do on this stage because the decision is always for you to decide.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
investing and trading is good for both
but if you want to getting in little profit in a day, start a trading
but if you want to make higher profit just make an investment in mid or long time
In other words, if you have enough time to view the market and take advantage of its rise and fall then better trade. While on the other hand, if you really believe in that particular project and see it to be huge in the future then you might think of investing it which you will hold for a quiet a while than trading.
Activity: 33
investing and trading is good for both
but if you want to getting in little profit in a day, start a trading
but if you want to make higher profit just make an investment in mid or long time
Activity: 307
Merit: 10

really apreciate it.
thank you.

If I have a will to choose which is better between trading and investing, I will choose trading because in trading you will know or you will become updated how much the money you have, and you will monitor what happen in your money if it is become bigger or not.
Activity: 66
You can make money from Trading and at the same time make loses.
Same thing as with investment. Same way you can make profit,you can also loose. I thinks they are all worth the risk but just be careful where you invest
Activity: 504
I don't really know which is better between this two because i don't even try to invest or trade. But i think trading is better because you need to wait for a long time for your investment to grow.

really apreciate it.
thank you.
for me trading is more good because  if you loss you will get it again but in invest some sites are scam so be careful but you will surely get more money if you do short trading in some trusted exchanger like binance okex bittrex and more dont use exchanger that a low volume pof the market because maybe youre money will loss so you need more information about that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investing it for a longterm with other type of coins is the best strat for that.
assure that the coin will be good . and it has a great future so you wont regret
If you have more time in your life, not have any busy activities then trading is better than investing,
because if we are able to mastering all techniques of trading then we will easily to get profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investing it for a longterm with other type of coins is the best strat for that.
assure that the coin will be good . and it has a great future so you wont regret
Pages:
Jump to: