Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 9. (Read 126370 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I think for Now the best thing is the crypto trading and for this the trading knowledge is very important and we have to hold our present amount of crypto and in the 2018. The crypto market is not growing at the rate which was the growing of the previous amounts and through previous history we can judge the crypto in a good way and trading is the better way to earn profit.
Think that the price has already dip, and when it dip it will certainly grow which the thing that we are waiting.
If we buy today, it could give us the best price and we will earn more profit once the market will rise and we will see an uptrend direction.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Investing is good for me. because it give you profit and the way I use this it will help me enhance my knowledge and sales talk  to everyone.
Activity: 180
Investment and trading are both good ways to earn money and make profit, But trading is highly risky. If you are investing trading without any knowledge then you are ultimately gambling with your money. And Investing is also risky especially its hard to find a legit one nowadays. But for me, trading is the better of the two. it will carry more profit but it needs to take a risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think for Now the best thing is the crypto trading and for this the trading knowledge is very important and we have to hold our present amount of crypto and in the 2018. The crypto market is not growing at the rate which was the growing of the previous amounts and through previous history we can judge the crypto in a good way and trading is the better way to earn profit.
Activity: 364
What I think is , both have equal chance of giving you profits ( Or loss) .
Activity: 504
it's been almost a year I plunge into the world of cryptocurrency, which is nice I think is investing, why? because the investment also teaches us to save and analyze without the need for a long enough time, we choose the investment project is pretty good, we enter the funds we have and after that we just wait for the results. it's hard to find an investment place that will succeed, but it's harder if we have to trade, always watch hdan compare the market price for profit.
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I think trading will quickly make money rather than investing but trading has a greater risk than investing.the trade we must know how the current market situation and continue to monitor the bitcoin price movements.If you have not experienced trading my opinion just take an investment buy when the price is cheap and sell when prices are high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me both are good but if I will choose one I would choose trading this is because in trading we can earn more profit and high returns of our capital. Trading is risky but if we can hit what we trade, huge profit can be found. Investing is good but the more risky is there, we cannot own our own money once it has been invested already unlike trading anytime we can withdraw our own money.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
Trading is more like gambling in cryptosphere. I do prefer to choose some great projects and hodl for a long time. Less stressful e huge fortunes were made this way in the past.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Both is actually good provided that you have enough knowledge as to how to do either of it. But with that amount, i guess its best to invest it first and when you have gained enough profit, you do both. But before you invest, you have to do some research on what ICOS you should invest in so you'll surely have a profit. For me, investing must go first than trading though in trading you will gain profit rogh then and there provided that you are lucky or you're really good at it. but its more Tricky than investing though both requires risk.
Yes, doing a lot of things is certainly better than just focusing on one thing, if it fails then we already have plan B so we are not destroyed, many people focus on trading and forget about investing so that when their financial loss drop.

Yes, both investing and trading are good to take part in. But I think that everyone has different thinking, it depends much on you. Foremost you have to spend time seeking the feature about both of these, when you have knowledge about investing and trading, you will identify which is the best choice for you. With your amount now I also advise you to invest firstly. Especially you have to study and read regularly to enlarge you knowledge about both of those.
Investing is the base to become the trader, trading is just useful for those who have experience from investing.
Become the trader without experience from investing, I'm sure you will lose many money to pay the fees from that decision.
Skip the basic skills to continue step 2 usually have bad result.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If you do not want to risk anything, do not do trading nor investment. Simply hold off your bitcoins and wait for the price to peak and finally sell them. Join in signature campaigns znd services or whatever to earn more.
If I was to choose between both though, I would rather choose investment - be sure what you investing in is trustworthy and guarnteed to get back by research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Both is actually good provided that you have enough knowledge as to how to do either of it. But with that amount, i guess its best to invest it first and when you have gained enough profit, you do both. But before you invest, you have to do some research on what ICOS you should invest in so you'll surely have a profit. For me, investing must go first than trading though in trading you will gain profit rogh then and there provided that you are lucky or you're really good at it. but its more Tricky than investing though both requires risk.
Yes, doing a lot of things is certainly better than just focusing on one thing, if it fails then we already have plan B so we are not destroyed, many people focus on trading and forget about investing so that when their financial loss drop.

Yes, both investing and trading are good to take part in. But I think that everyone has different thinking, it depends much on you. Foremost you have to spend time seeking the feature about both of these, when you have knowledge about investing and trading, you will identify which is the best choice for you. With your amount now I also advise you to invest firstly. Especially you have to study and read regularly to enlarge you knowledge about both of those.
Activity: 410
if I think both are good because it is very profitable but if once fall it will be fusting so much money out of the pocket for this business to sell something of value.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and investment are both good just know the strategy to how it work so you will get a profit and all of that have risky side so much better to research to get more idea about trading and investing.
A lot of people are doing good in trading and investment and there is a lot of profit that is waiting for you from trading and investment and you should just study about it in order to get it. So when you study about it then you will be well oriented about the risks and the possible ways to do in order to make money so have patience and slowly study trading and investing.
Activity: 66
Look pal investing is not always a great idea, I involves the risk of losing your entire money(investment), Trust, Hacking attacks and many more. and even if nothing like this happens then also you are investing somewhere and they are trading the money for you that means they are going to charge some money for that and even if they make some huge profit on that money then also you are not gonna get it. SO just go for trading it with not only build you wealth but also your experiance  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 2

really apreciate it.
thank you.
pan these two, trading or investing are same good, even one of them is not wrong, yhese ywo are equally helpful moments
Activity: 626
Merit: 10

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and investment are both good just know the strategy to how it work so you will get a profit and all of that have risky side so much better to research to get more idea about trading and investing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 5 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
We just have to choose whether we hold or trade actively, our time is very important here so learning to manage
your time is vital for success, we are not only dedicated in crypto because in real life we also have job to priorities so with proper management
of time, we can get good results on whatever we do.
Of course, all of us have job in our real life, So if we have more times in online, in my opinion
Trading is better than investing because in trading we can get profit easily, while investing we just get profit in longterm.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trade it bro. Trading is far more good than investing. But you should learn first the art of economics.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
Cryptos Bounty Management
I think both are good because they are all profitable. There are only difference when it comes to working on it investing is just sending your fund and they will work it for you but in trading it's all yours, what I mean you have to work it with your own.
For me I'll choose trading because investing is risky. Why did I go to trading? I go to trading because firstly I have invested a lot of fund and it have been scammed, that's why trading is best to me because it is my own work when to sell or buy alternative coins.
Pages:
Jump to: