Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 10. (Read 126370 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Trading is better because everything depends on you and only you building everything. Investing making your money work but it's not always safe way.
Well trading is better than investing but I do not think that trading is safer than investing. Investing does not have much risk because you will hold a coin for many months. And you do not need to care about its price. While trading, everything can happen. You can not predict all the possibilities and once bad thing happen, your balance will disappear

Do trading need skill on technical analysis. Beside that, we must facing monitor to monitoring price. I am better investing because doesnt take much time and its more profitable for me
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Both are good. I trade to meet daily requirement or monthly needs. And investing I do for my needs or family in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Investing is easy when we already understand and adjust what you have for you to understand about investment. and do not lust in investment because we could lose in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
In my own opinion I choose in trading because every time you trade you earn more profit so your money will grow fast. But first you need to learn more bout bitcoin so that when you go for trading you will not regret if you lose your money.
Activity: 308
to me trading and investment both are good ting, but to me large term investment will save and more profitable, but for long term investment you have to invest a goo amount of money and only then you cam really make good amount ofprofit.
Activity: 798
Trading is better because everything depends on you and only you building everything. Investing making your money work but it's not always safe way.
Well trading is better than investing but I do not think that trading is safer than investing. Investing does not have much risk because you will hold a coin for many months. And you do not need to care about its price. While trading, everything can happen. You can not predict all the possibilities and once bad thing happen, your balance will disappear

Trading requairing technical analysis skill and if we cant read market movement, can result losing our money. Investing our money for long term, its much more relax and time will pay our investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
there is a fundamental difference between the two,
Investment is passive. That is, you as an investor does not run the business directly while trading is the opposite is more active. As an investor, you are a business actor who must work alone to get profit targets in certain periods, so it depends on you if you have other business I suggest for investment, but if you want to jump directly I menyerankan for trading because there is a challenge in it, good luck.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 5 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
We just have to choose whether we hold or trade actively, our time is very important here so learning to manage
your time is vital for success, we are not only dedicated in crypto because in real life we also have job to priorities so with proper management
of time, we can get good results on whatever we do.
financial manager is the solution if we choose both. because investment or trade is also uncertain when we will get a profit so the main solution is we must be able to manage finances

yeah we all know that we need to manage our finances but the question is what is good or which is better between investing or trading?

i think trading is mofe better if we are only basing on income however in my case i only do investing because i dont have an experience on trading ever since i joined this forum , that is why i cant afford to take the risk.

im only contented on what i earned in investing. overall both of them are still good in terms of earning a profit as long as you know how to handel them correctly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

the site you provide can not be accessed. is the website related to investment? better jelly in the selection of platforms we want to invest for now
Activity: 511
In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 5 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
We just have to choose whether we hold or trade actively, our time is very important here so learning to manage
your time is vital for success, we are not only dedicated in crypto because in real life we also have job to priorities so with proper management
financial manager is the solution if we choose both. because investment or trade is also uncertain when we will get a profit so the main solution is we must be able to manage finances
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
If you have all the time to go through financial statements, conducting background checks, going through projections and growth charts as well as being ready to play the market then you may consider trading but it is not going to be a walk in the park. For investing you have to do thorough research and be certain that the companies you want to put your money in are stable. It is advisable that you check the companies foundation especially; financial background, consistent growth and profit by extending to several years that have passed. You also need to find out about the organizations leadership structure and how it is performing against its competitors in the industry as well as well as identifying projects that they are planning to undertake which you think will make the organization perform well in future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
Activity: 547
Both are good. Currently I would say trading is better as the market is bearish but you need more skill for trading.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
Activity: 569
Both is actually good provided that you have enough knowledge as to how to do either of it. But with that amount, i guess its best to invest it first and when you have gained enough profit, you do both. But before you invest, you have to do some research on what ICOS you should invest in so you'll surely have a profit. For me, investing must go first than trading though in trading you will gain profit rogh then and there provided that you are lucky or you're really good at it. but its more Tricky than investing though both requires risk.
Yes, doing a lot of things is certainly better than just focusing on one thing, if it fails then we already have plan B so we are not destroyed, many people focus on trading and forget about investing so that when their financial loss drop.
Activity: 420
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

They are both good at all the people but what is the point of picking one of one if you can always do them both at the same time because we can in cryptocurrency. Trading is more on an actibe side which you can control the moment it is up to you what will gonna happen..and investment is more on a save side because you are just gonna put your money in an ico or something then wait until it pumps and then sell it or get your profits. But trading while having an investment
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Both is actually good provided that you have enough knowledge as to how to do either of it. But with that amount, i guess its best to invest it first and when you have gained enough profit, you do both. But before you invest, you have to do some research on what ICOS you should invest in so you'll surely have a profit. For me, investing must go first than trading though in trading you will gain profit rogh then and there provided that you are lucky or you're really good at it. but its more Tricky than investing though both requires risk.
Pages:
Jump to: