Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 144. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Trading is like investing when you want to trade you need to invest first meaning before you going to invest on something you will bough or exchange your money into digital currency both are good for me where both can be source of income depends on how you understand trading and investing , investing can be profitable every short period of time it means you will always be updated on what coin will be rise.

Both of them have a risk of loosing money but trading seems to be better then investing as investment sites are turning scam in long run so we cannot expect any returns from there so its better to go for trades and start making small profits and after spending enough time on trading sites we can increase our capital slowly and steadily to gain higher profits.

Yes, Investment sites are easy to earn as you will get passive income but threat is that they can scam anytime.
Trading, on the other hand, involves no risk of scam but need experience and mind to make more of a profit.
I think both of them suits to the different skill set of people.
Activity: 700
With trading you might earn more but you should also be happy to say goodbye to it.

Precisely, it gives better profits than investment. But the things you need to know and all of those are strategies used, the primary key is set on the strategy you use. If you can not use the strategy properly, then the profit obtained may be much less or may not gain the advantage/disadvantage even. Keep in mind that it's trading on the market and if you can't conquer the market then the only loss you get

that is not only in trading but in investment we also have the same situation. there is also risk in investment. but if we are not taking risk ten we cannot make money, therefore risk is too much important to be take.

Risk is everywhere not just in investment and trading. And it is up to us how to handle those risk when it happens or if we can afford to do it. If you fail it will improve yourself for next time. Life is full of risk. You won't earn anything if you don't take risk in your life. If you want to minimize the risk you should make some strategy for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you want to be safe, leave it in bitcoin, and just watch it.

If you want to be risky, invest it in another cryptocurrency (trade the bitcoin on an exchange).

If you want to be really risky, invest it in an ICO (initial coin offering).

The higher the risk, the higher the payout. The higher the risk, the more research you should do before buying in.
If you do research a lot and you study the informations that you gathered very well then there is no high risk to consider because you study, do research and you know already whether the coin is a good to invest in or not. A person will face high risks if he/she didn't know anything on what he/she is doing and even just saving or investing in bitcoin can be a high risk also if you don't have knowledge.

Exactly. Only invest what you can afford to loose and only trade small amounts of money until you are comfortable with it. I will invest my bitcoins on BTCJAM when I have enough. It's a bitcoin loan site. I heard positive feedbacks from people about the site. I will try it soon for 0.5 btc.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

If you want to be risky, invest it in another cryptocurrency (trade the bitcoin on an exchange).

The higher the risk, the higher the payout. The higher the risk, the more research you should do before buying in.
If you do research a lot and you study the informations that you gathered very well then there is no high risk to consider because you study, do research and you know already whether the coin is a good to invest in or not. A person will face high risks if he/she didn't know anything on what he/she is doing and even just saving or investing in bitcoin can be a high risk also if you don't have knowledge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
With trading you might earn more but you should also be happy to say goodbye to it.

Precisely, it gives better profits than investment. But the things you need to know and all of those are strategies used, the primary key is set on the strategy you use. If you can not use the strategy properly, then the profit obtained may be much less or may not gain the advantage/disadvantage even. Keep in mind that it's trading on the market and if you can't conquer the market then the only loss you get

that is not only in trading but in investment we also have the same situation. there is also risk in investment. but if we are not taking risk ten we cannot make money, therefore risk is too much important to be take.
Activity: 756

Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
For me, both investment and trade are equally profitable. That's why I trade and invest. I think that this is correct, since it reduces the risk of losing my money
i do not think there there is any difference between trading and investment.i think trading and investment are the same thing just the difference is the use of the terms for both. because by investing we mean trading some thing.
There is , the difference between them is the scope of what investment means its not only by means of trading .maybe the risk is all about investing .Trading which is an investment online and can make your money grow .We can also say investing in bitcoins by staking on wallet and lastly investing in real life .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
For me, both investment and trade are equally profitable. That's why I trade and invest. I think that this is correct, since it reduces the risk of losing my money
I also do the same way as you. I have a source of income which is trading and I also have a back up funds for my possible losses in trading and that is my savings in bitcoin. I do manage both because it makes me feel secured and it doesn't makes me worry about losing money because i got back up and i believed in myself and that is what a bitcoin user need.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Both things are good you should try both things and try to get a lot of experience in both things and where you are better that method try to use because this is best way for more easy income.
Activity: 532
i do not think there there is any difference between trading and investment.i think trading and investment are the same thing just the difference is the use of the terms for both. because by investing we mean trading some thing.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Trading would be the best option of all you can have.Less risk and you handle your own money and profit.Investments are just like gambling at a different platform,you may lose
I agree, when It comes to trading you are the one who decides the best time to sell or to buy it may include some risks, but if you play it smart you can make a good profit unlike investing which has risks same as gambling and you could lose you money fast and not get profit that is worthwhile.
Activity: 462
Trading is like investing when you want to trade you need to invest first meaning before you going to invest on something you will bough or exchange your money into digital currency both are good for me where both can be source of income depends on how you understand trading and investing , investing can be profitable every short period of time it means you will always be updated on what coin will be rise.

Both of them have a risk of loosing money but trading seems to be better then investing as investment sites are turning scam in long run so we cannot expect any returns from there so its better to go for trades and start making small profits and after spending enough time on trading sites we can increase our capital slowly and steadily to gain higher profits.

I would prefer trading over investing because you earn small profits in trading and as you have mentioned with those profits we can go for investment but into different products rather than dumping all our hard earned money at one product and yes trading is not everybody's cup of tea as it requires immense knowledge and patience so before trading we need to understand the market situation and trend but as of now bitcoin has gained stability so it will be advisable to invest in bitcoin on a long term.
Trading could really be considered as an investment as well because you do put your money,effort and time with it but well it depends on how people would treat it but in my own opinion they are just the same and you were right trading isnt an easy thing we would really need knowledge for us to know on how the market moves and how to be profitable on those movements.
yes i also think so that both are the same things, i think if we trading alt coin we are going to invest our money there by purchasing alt coin. therefor i do not think that there is such a big difference between investment and trading.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Depends on where you are going to put your investment at, because the most profitable investment in a long run is from investment on gambling site. Because this is a business and it has house edge that support them, so if you want to get profit in a long term you should choose investing on gambling site but still it does not a guarantee but mostly it is profitable. And for trading, it really depends on your skill and how your observation, so if you are not that pro, you should not take trading because it does not as simple as buying low and sell big
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

I would prefer trading over investing because you earn small profits in trading and as you have mentioned with those profits we can go for investment but into different products rather than dumping all our hard earned money at one product and yes trading is not everybody's cup of tea as it requires immense knowledge and patience so before trading we need to understand the market situation and trend but as of now bitcoin has gained stability so it will be advisable to invest in bitcoin on a long term.
Trading could really be considered as an investment as well because you do put your money,effort and time with it but well it depends on how people would treat it but in my own opinion they are just the same and you were right trading isnt an easy thing we would really need knowledge for us to know on how the market moves and how to be profitable on those movements.
Activity: 294

Activity: 714

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
Jump to: