Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 147. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Choose the trading why? Because in trading your money grow you can buy a cheap coin and then you the price to increase and make a lot of research before that. The amount of $200 is enough to start trade. I think in 2 dollars you can buy 7-10 altcoin from that . Many people are still investing in many investing site like hyip, ponzi, pyramiding and many Kore and look their money or bitcoin they lose . I don't recommend investing because it is very risky. If you want to earn money you choose trading  and you will be happy for sure to the result.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
for me more better investment because the investment is long-term benefits I mean that I did not have much free time because of work and investment is thought to guarantee my future life

That is especially true for the bitcoin. It has risen a lot in the past 8 years.

For the long term investment you have to be in a safe coin which has a strong dev team behind. And also the dev. team must support the coin and develop the coin all time. If not, your investment will disappear.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Trading would be the best option of all you can have.Less risk and you handle your own money and profit.Investments are just like gambling at a different platform,you may lose
Activity: 234
Merit: 250
I am sure that both these ways of earning are very good. But I know that not everyone can engage in trade or choose the correct way of investing. Therefore, it is best to invest part of the funds, and the second part to enter the exchange for bidding
It would be very important not only to give all the revenues to trade and investment, but to live for some kind of money is also necessary, if of course this is the only income.
Activity: 263
I am sure that both these ways of earning are very good. But I know that not everyone can engage in trade or choose the correct way of investing. Therefore, it is best to invest part of the funds, and the second part to enter the exchange for bidding
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Investing is better than trading unless you have special technique, backtested, hedged etc.

In investing, time is in your favor. Having invested 100 percent cost of the securities, you can wait for the profits to flow.

In trading, you tend to leverage and overtrade. So it results in situations where the positions are adverse, you are not able to face the margin calls. It results in losses.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
for me more better investment because the investment is long-term benefits I mean that I did not have much free time because of work and investment is thought to guarantee my future life

That is especially true for the bitcoin. It has risen a lot in the past 8 years.
I think a good investment must include both trading and investing at the same time if you have time to trade. But if you don't have enough time, of course investing is the only solution. By the way trading is always fun Smiley

For many people investing will be a good option because they may not be having a knowledge of trading or may don't have time to monitor the market on a regular basis. But if one got a good trading experience then profit making chances are slightly higher, and it comes with higher risk of losing investment. I make more investments and with small amount try trading to earn slightly higher profits.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I really think it is better if you select them according to nature if you do not have time leftover. it would be better if you choose an investment because it will not take much time jobs
Its really better to invest than trading as you said no take much time jobs.  In trading you need to focus or you need more time because once the bitcoin rise up and you don't see it you lose all your profit.  Trading is easy way to earn bitcoin but you need more time to it and you need to be alert once you trade. So much better to invest than to trade.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

I really think it is better if you select them according to nature if you do not have time leftover. it would be better if you choose an investment because it will not take much time jobs
Activity: 274
Trading and investing are the same once you trade you invest a capital for you to grow it. And also investing why you invest you want to grow also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

I think that is not the same, they are different. Trading is letting someone you exchange for what you want, while investing is letting someone take care of your money to make profit and give that profit to you.
it depends on what we use for trading. if bitcoin, then trading is also an investment, it's just that the owner is trying to increasing number through trading. I think this is the best way because the more we have the skill in this field may lead to success was great. that's my opinion.
You need to learn a lot before you start trading. But in my opinion, for this type of earnings you must still have necessarily a good share of luck, otherwise, or lose everything or earnings will be minimal. But knowledge is above all.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

I think a good investment must include both trading and investing at the same time if you have time to trade. But if you don't have enough time, of course investing is the only solution. By the way trading is always fun Smiley
Activity: 364
Trading and investing are the same once you trade you invest a capital for you to grow it. And also investing why you invest you want to grow also your bitcoin.Nothing is different their.

I think that is not the same, they are different. Trading is letting someone you exchange for what you want, while investing is letting someone take care of your money to make profit and give that profit to you.
it depends on what we use for trading. if bitcoin, then trading is also an investment, it's just that the owner is trying to increasing number through trading. I think this is the best way because the more we have the skill in this field may lead to success was great. that's my opinion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Well, these two were both good and all I cans say in trading it also involves investments and it's always a big part if you trade. Investing is very profitable even though there is a risk in trading that might happen when you failed on your decisions. The profit for investments is really valuable eventhough you encounter positive and negative results and the same as trading, challenges will come a long ways process for you to have success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
If you are having BTC then let me tell you good advice to earn more. The advice says you should not invest and neither trade it to the fullest! Both of them includes lot of risk in it. Rather, you can run some campaigns, do simple tasks and if you have got plenty time then you can follow faucet rotators to earn Bitcoin

As your main goal is to earn bitcoins! you can follow above mentioned ways.

Campaigns: They will get as much as BTC 0.03 per week. [Study signature campaigns]

Simple Tasks: This include tweeting for others, or performing retweets for others. You will get BTC 0.0001 - 0.0003 per tweet. And there are plenty of them to work on!

Faucet Rotator: Well, these are painstaking but if you get hold on some best rotators you can earn from 100 Satoshi's to 1000 Satoshi's from each link in the faucet. If you keep surfing for an hour to two daily you can reach to 0.001 [Too low but worth it]

If you do all the above all together you might find yourself comfortable in earning bitcoins and sooner you will find that you have $1000 worth BTC in your wallet :-)

So coming to your question you ask yourself is it really necessary to invest or trade your own bitcoins!

:-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes, you are moving in the right direction because there are many people who are losing their money without any knowledge about trading. After getting the confidence you can try with a small amount of money in trading, even though you lost don't worry about it because losing will give you an experience.
it's hard to give advices to a person who didn't try as investment as trading. I think you have to try any kind to decide what suits you the most.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Yes, you are moving in the right direction because there are many people who are losing their money without any knowledge about trading. After getting the confidence you can try with a small amount of money in trading, even though you lost don't worry about it because losing will give you an experience.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 06, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
Well i hope you are aware that trading does feel like gambling but it is no were close to gambling. If you think you are a kind of person
who has the skills of trading like information of the commodity or maybe the right way of trading. Tbh i don't much about it but if you
don't have any skills stay away from trading.
On the other hand investment totally depends where you are investing. Now of course if you come across any site doubling your investment
then for sure you are going to get scammed. I personally don't know any safe investment site but before investing please do a background
check of the site.
Jump to: