Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 148. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
February 06, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
I just did both 50/50 trading is more fun than investing to me and you see faster results, investing is nice because you follow the project growth or downfall which can be exciting from time to time.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
February 06, 2017, 12:38:02 PM
I think investing is better than trading. but you need to have proper knowledge about where you investing. There is higher risk to get scammed easily. And if you can do it properly, surely you will be the gainer. Investing is a whole good way except the risk factor
Both are good for growing money.If you have proper skill about anything like  trade or invest then both are suitable for you.Without proper knowledge both are risky.You have to do your own research before starting trade or invest.
Trading is better than invest seems to me.Buying with low rate,and selling when price increased is the main thing for trade.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
February 06, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think you should trade it in a trading site. Like in c-cex or Poloniex trading site, since bitcoin became stable in this previous weeks, it's good to trade it all. In trading, it's better to put ur btc in a low volume and old coin so that, you can buy it cheap.(choose coin whose graph don't fall continuously, it may be removed from trading site so choose a popular crypto coin). Once the bitcoin goes down, then the value of your coin will rise, that is the best time to sell your coins, and will give you a sure profit. However the don't is, if bitcoin's rate don't goes down, don't panic sell your coin, so that there is no lose of your money

Trading altcoins is a good way to earn more btc. Though it can take some weeks or months to earn profit from it. There are altcoins that are really worth it to trade these days. Like ICN, eth, and more. You just need to analyze the graph when it is the right time to buy then you can sell it for a higher price. Don't trade or buy those scam coins out there whose only a pump and dump scheme.
The problem is if you are not an expert it can be difficult to distinguish from a real coin and a scam coin especially since the scams are becoming more and more sophisticated, so if you cannot tell the difference, invest in bitcoin only.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 06, 2017, 07:10:03 AM
I would rather to choose trading, because with this things I can grow my bitcoin or other altcoin by doing trade in the exchange sites. But frankly, I cannot trade if I'm not going to invest coins in any trading site platform.
Not sure if I understand you correctly, but at this point there is no way to trade coins without sending your coins to the exchange in question.

At this point there is still no decentralized exchange that allows people to trade without the need of exposing ourself to the risks that third parties bring with them.

We all have seen how exchanges lose millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin due to supposed hacks while in some cases it looks more like an insider job.

The options as they are right now, is to continue using current exchanges for trading purposes with all risks involved, or simply not to trade at all where you know your coins are safe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 06, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
I would rather to choose trading, because with this things I can grow my bitcoin or other altcoin by doing trade in the exchange sites. But frankly, I cannot trade if I'm not going to invest coins in any trading site platform.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
February 03, 2017, 03:38:21 AM
I think investing is better than trading. but you need to have proper knowledge about where you investing. There is higher risk to get scammed easily. And if you can do it properly, surely you will be the gainer. Investing is a whole good way except the risk factor
I do not think so. a good investment depends on where and on what you invest. if you are not careful, you will become victim of fraud. I think trading is the best because there is no scam, we just need to learn to be a true trader.

Investing is better if you want passive income but really advisable unless you find a trusted sites you can invest your bitcoin
without worrying about your bitcoin, trading is better if you want active income but it doesn't always guarantee a profit
same with investing but the probability of getting a profit from investing is high, but only a small amount(depends on how much bitcoin you have invested on that site). it is best if you try both because so you can earn active and passive income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
February 03, 2017, 02:11:34 AM
It depends on the knowledge you have because every investment is risky. In both cases you will make good amount of money but you to choose right coin to make profits from it. With bitcoin investment there is one path that buy low and sell them at high.
Activity: 504
February 03, 2017, 01:32:58 AM
Both trading and investing are good options but you must be careful since there are so many scams around and due to the nature of bitcoin transactions once you send your money there is the chance you never see that money again.
i agree with you mate. there are so many scam investment sites out there. one must be careful in investing. well for me, i suggest you do both so you have two ways in letting your money or bitcoins grow. just be careful in trading, it needs a lot of learning for you to be able to gain profit from it. try to trade a small amount so you will know what its like to trade. but if you have a friend who is really a pro in trading, you may ask help from him to assist you. moreover, in investing, try to invest in an investment scheme who has a physical company. do a background check, do research read some reviews and if a certain site has a high reputation then thats the best time to invest, stil, INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 03, 2017, 01:07:01 AM
I do not think so. a good investment depends on where and on what you invest. if you are not careful, you will become victim of fraud. I think trading is the best because there is no scam, we just need to learn to be a true trader.
Well, at least you manage your own money and your decision matters. No wonder, it's the most popular in the minds of the people here, trading can give us an income that is unimaginable as you can grow your money easily if you will continue to perform well in trading. Investing are more on long term trading maybe but it is still part of trading since you cannot spend your crypto currencies without trading it to fiat.
Activity: 364
February 02, 2017, 11:23:38 PM
Activity: 462
February 02, 2017, 04:02:40 PM
--snip--
please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.
--snip--
--snip--

I dont want to sugest any hyip, ponzy, pyramid or other related website to invest your money, if you want to invest check bluetrade share or cryptopia
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 02, 2017, 05:58:30 AM
Activity: 224
February 02, 2017, 05:22:50 AM
for me more better investment because the investment is long-term benefits I mean that I did not have much free time because of work and investment is thought to guarantee my future life
I tell them in advance that I like this type of short term investment, I like to buy a stock that has high price fluctuations. If there is a choice of investing or trading, of course I choose trading, with trading then we can determine the target profit rather than investment.
Activity: 742
February 01, 2017, 11:06:45 PM
I think the business or investment is dependent on the ability and your liking Cheesy
Trading is the most logical and bring more profit but you have to have experience. Investments also profitable but you must know the right place. Both have pros and cons, you should split your money to avoid losing capital. I suggest you try the trading, this is a form of hard but if you know, you will to earn more money than you have.
Activity: 238
February 01, 2017, 09:31:24 PM
for me more better investment because the investment is long-term benefits I mean that I did not have much free time because of work and investment is thought to guarantee my future life
I think it depends on our purpose, if you want long term then we must select the investment, but if short then I suggest trading. Though many think the investment is profitable, but we also have to be realistic that there are chances for loss. Economic conditions, inflation, politics and so on is a factor that could affect our investment.
Activity: 35
Merit: 10
February 01, 2017, 07:50:36 PM
This depends on the type of investment. If you refer to ICOs, the number of coins with a poor performance in the market is greater than the number of coins that gave big profits to ICO investors. In this case, I would prefer to trade because since that the proper analysis is done, it is possible to have good results.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 01, 2017, 07:43:23 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 01, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
Both trading and investing are good options but you must be careful since there are so many scams around and due to the nature of bitcoin transactions once you send your money there is the chance you never see that money again.
I think the scam will only happen on investment. it is the risk of loss of investment apart from the inside. for trading, which may be a problem is the change in price is not what you expect
There are still risk when trading, for example the exchange where you have your coins may get hacked, or someone from inside the exchange may steal the money, or there is a raid by the government or you could invest into a scam coin and those are the only ones out the top of my head.
This is why doing research is highly recommended before entering trading. Scam is everywhere it is always up to us if we will let ourselves to join scam. If you are just new trader just put some small amount into it, try it first for 2-3 months so you can observe its flow before you put big amount.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 01, 2017, 06:23:43 PM
I think the scam will only happen on investment. it is the risk of loss of investment apart from the inside. for trading, which may be a problem is the change in price is not what you expect
There are still risk when trading, for example the exchange where you have your coins may get hacked, or someone from inside the exchange may steal the money, or there is a raid by the government or you could invest into a scam coin and those are the only ones out the top of my head.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 01, 2017, 06:10:53 PM
I guess, better investment than trading. Well, maybe trading can make a lot of money, but, if you are a busy person, then, the investment would be the best choice among all the existing businesses. in addition to long-term investments can also give us money in the period close, so there's always extra money we get. the greater the investment, the greater the money we get.
Jump to: