Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 161. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 04:09:09 PM
I than reommend you more to invest than trading because trading is risky and can let you lose a lot of money because its stay risky to do.
I honestly think that its better to invest because of this.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 30, 2016, 03:59:35 PM
They can both be good but I think that investing is better because the risks are than not so big as they are normally are.
With trading there are way more risks and its also that it can be not profitable too.

what's the difference between investing in trading for you to say that investing is less risky? investing according to me is even more risky since people nowadays invest in sites and services where at the start you don't know whether or not it's legit.
investing is trading is pretty much the same as gambling because you can easily lose all your money
It is not like that I guess, in gambling you have no basis and all you can do is just to guess base on your luck but in the trading you have the tools that you can use to be successful and can make consistent money.

Ya that true.In trading we have a tool to make analysis and predict the next.Is not 100% accurate,but if i must choose between trading and gambling,i will choose trading.BUT,make sure we know what the market we will jump.Not all market is good for trading.

Its not smart to invest in gambling as the chances of winning are too low and it is totally luck based, but if you choose trading then with good technique and skills you can always make good profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 02:39:39 PM
They can both be good but I think that investing is better because the risks are than not so big as they are normally are.
With trading there are way more risks and its also that it can be not profitable too.

what's the difference between investing in trading for you to say that investing is less risky? investing according to me is even more risky since people nowadays invest in sites and services where at the start you don't know whether or not it's legit.
investing is trading is pretty much the same as gambling because you can easily lose all your money
It is not like that I guess, in gambling you have no basis and all you can do is just to guess base on your luck but in the trading you have the tools that you can use to be successful and can make consistent money.

Ya that true.In trading we have a tool to make analysis and predict the next.Is not 100% accurate,but if i must choose between trading and gambling,i will choose trading.BUT,make sure we know what the market we will jump.Not all market is good for trading.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 30, 2016, 02:36:09 PM
i think you should never go for investing your coins because if you invest your money then other users will do trading with your money and they will get good profit because they are the expiranced traders so always go for trading thats the ultimate weapon
If there is a safe way to invest i will stay in investing but if investing is not safe better to do trade so that i can increase the amount of my bitcoin instead of waiting for my invest to alive and get some interest in investing..
Yes, by no means investing bitcoin has any advantage over trading bitcoins.
This might be due to there is no perfect opportunities for investing bitcoins. Cloud mining was promising some time before, but after facing many ponzis of them, staying away from cloud mining must be the best option right now we are having.

Trading has its own risk levels, still it could become as a wonderful earning opportunity if we develop required skills.

That's true if handle trade smartly then there is always an opportunity to make good profits at regular intervals and I feel that its much safer in compare to investing where we don't have any control on our funds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2016, 02:34:59 PM
i think you should never go for investing your coins because if you invest your money then other users will do trading with your money and they will get good profit because they are the expiranced traders so always go for trading thats the ultimate weapon
If you don't know what you are doing than you will actually loss almost all you have in trading. Trading is riskier for newbie traders better to learn trading with small amount and than only put what you can afford to loss in trading. But i agree on you that investing is even more risky and chance of getting scammed is really high almost 98%.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 30, 2016, 02:32:33 PM
If there is a safe way to invest i will stay in investing but if investing is not safe better to do trade so that i can increase the amount of my bitcoin instead of waiting for my invest to alive and get some interest in investing..
Yes, by no means investing bitcoin has any advantage over trading bitcoins.
This might be due to there is no perfect opportunities for investing bitcoins. Cloud mining was promising some time before, but after facing many ponzis of them, staying away from cloud mining must be the best option right now we are having.

Trading has its own risk levels, still it could become as a wonderful earning opportunity if we develop required skills.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 30, 2016, 01:22:17 PM
Activity: 322
September 30, 2016, 01:16:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 30, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

You are right, maybe  trading and gambling have simmilarities  in terms of  risk on lossing your money  but in trading you could possibly lessen the risk  by trading smartly and some tools and knowledge  that youve  known  on  making trading thats  why you have a higher chance  on gaining profit not compared to gambling  that you are  just  relying fully on being  lucky.

Nope trading and gambling are far differrent in terms of risk of lossing money.  Trading have this risk factor mitigator while gambling dont have.  In trading you can make a plan or strategy to lessen your risk.  Since in trading, risk can be at least calculated and then countered with some precautions or risk management method while gambling cant since as you  said, gambling relly fully in chance an/or luck.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 30, 2016, 11:17:19 AM

You are right, maybe  trading and gambling have simmilarities  in terms of  risk on lossing your money  but in trading you could possibly lessen the risk  by trading smartly and some tools and knowledge  that youve  known  on  making trading thats  why you have a higher chance  on gaining profit not compared to gambling  that you are  just  relying fully on being  lucky.
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
September 30, 2016, 01:01:10 AM
Investing. With trading unless you're the one with the right information and timing, you can end up losing big time. It's too easy manipulate, for those with the funds. There's this whale who makes videos. He kept talking about his investment on this coin. How he was going to hold because of it's potential. Then one day he made a video about how he's going to sell most of his coins, because he doesn't see the point in holding this coin when another one is coming up and made this one worthless. And then the coin just start quickly going down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Trading and Investment, both are good, but you have limited amount so better is that you should chose Investment because it has less chances to loss your amount, and also if you have no experience of trading than investment will be suit you, actually i want to say that if you do trading so it need skills, information and time, than you can do trading.   
Otherwise i have one more option and that is Gambling, and i think you know about it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 29, 2016, 09:30:24 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2016, 07:01:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 29, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Both are then have risks involved. Without risking anything its tough to earn big, true in any business that you run. Be careful of scam ponzi and Hyip schemes and coins which are pump and dump schemes. Its very difficult to separate a scam one from a legit one. Hence both require experience and research.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 29, 2016, 03:48:32 PM
I think that investing is better than trading because trading is just so risky if you are asking me.
It would not be worth trying to trade because of the risks, investing is way safer.
But investments will not get more benefits similar to trading bitcoins. I agree trading bitcoin will have significant risk levels, still you will be able to overcome those risks by having proper knowledge and analysis.
If you do not want to risk and wanted to enjoy your life with zero risks by any means then having bitcoin as an investment would be the right solution.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2016, 01:08:49 PM
I think that investing is better than trading because trading is just so risky if you are asking me.
It would not be worth trying to trade because of the risks, investing is way safer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2016, 10:57:39 AM
trading is the best choice because do a trade you can manage your money and risk. Whereas investment in the bitcoin, hard to find this type of investment is legit. also your capital which is not too big, it's good to do on trade compared to investment.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 29, 2016, 10:50:26 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
With that money on bitcoin you could start investing it half in investing and half on trading if you know what you gonna do then you gonna make some profit with investing and trading you should learn more about trading and investing because if you don't know what you are doing you could lose your money.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2016, 10:36:08 AM
Aren't they basically the same thing? If you are trading bitcoin to altcoin(for example), you are investing into an altcoin. Same as if you are trading Fiat to bitcoin. If you mean investing in loans, etc. though, then I would suggest that you go trading in commodities.
Jump to: